God Sees ALL THINGS in Jesus Christ

RobertPate

Dec 7, 2007
✟44,551.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
God the Father is a Spirit. No one has ever seen God the Father because he is a Spirit. Jesus Christ is the physical manifestation of God. This is why Jesus said to Philip, "He that has seen me has seen the Father" John 14:9. This is also why God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is God's new Adam and the representative of the human race. All that we will ever know about God is in Jesus Christ. Paul said that Jesus Christ is, "The image of the invisible God, the first born of every creature" Colossians 1:15.

God broke into the human race in the person of Jesus Christ. His mission was to provide salvation for everyone that wants to be saved, Hebrews 2:9. He didn't come into the world to show us the way, He came into the world to be the way, Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

When Jesus lived, we lived in him. When Jesus died, we died with him, when Jesus arose from the dead, we arose with him. When Jesus ascended into heaven, we ascended into heaven with him, Romans 6:3-14. Christ acceptance into heaven is our acceptance, we are accepted in him, Ephesians 1:6.

The work of Christ is a finished work. We have been MADE complete in him, Colossians 2:10. We cannot be any better than what we have ALREADY been MADE in Jesus Christ. Trying to do so through works, laws and religion is a denial of the Gospel and is under the judgment of God. "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, didn't we?" Matthew 7:22. Only to hear, "Depart from me, I never knew you" Matthew 7:23.

Jesus has ALREADY reconciled us and the whole world unto God the Father, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19. This is one of the most important scriptures in the Bible. If this scripture is true then all religions and isms are worthless. If Jesus has ALREADY reconciled us and the world unto God, then why are you striving to be good enough to be saved? Salvation is a rest from religion, "For he that has entered into his rest, he also has ceased from his own works (religion) as God did from his" Hebrews 4:10.

Jesus has ALREADY full filled all of the demands of God's Holy Law, Romans 10:4. Having full filled the law, he abolished it, Ephesians 2:15. God's people are no longer subject to laws, rules or religion, because "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17. We live by faith in Christ and his Gospel. To be under the law is to be under the curse, Galatians 3:10.

Jesus has ALREADY atoned for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. When Jesus died on the cross all of humanity died with him because our humanity was constituted in him. Sin, death and the devil have been defeated and Jesus is Lord. Proof that Jesus has defeated sin, death and the devil is that Jesus now sits in heaven as, "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.

RobertPate

Dec 7, 2007
✟44,551.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
God the Father is a Spirit. No one has ever seen God the Father because he is a Spirit. Jesus Christ is the physical manifestation of God. This is why Jesus said to Philip, "He that has seen me has seen the Father" John 14:9. This is also why God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is God's new Adam and the representative of the human race. All that we will ever know about God is in Jesus Christ. Paul said that Jesus Christ is, "The image of the invisible God, the first born of every creature" Colossians 1:15.

God broke into the human race in the person of Jesus Christ. His mission was to provide salvation for everyone that wants to be saved, Hebrews 2:9. He didn't come into the world to show us the way, He came into the world to be the way, Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

When Jesus lived, we lived in him. When Jesus died, we died with him, when Jesus arose from the dead, we arose with him. When Jesus ascended into heaven, we ascended into heaven with him, Romans 6:3-14. Christ acceptance into heaven is our acceptance, we are accepted in him, Ephesians 1:6.

The work of Christ is a finished work. We have been MADE complete in him, Colossians 2:10. We cannot be any better than what we have ALREADY been MADE in Jesus Christ. Trying to do so through works, laws and religion is a denial of the Gospel and is under the judgment of God. "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, didn't we?" Matthew 7:22. Only to hear, "Depart from me, I never knew you" Matthew 7:23.

Jesus has ALREADY reconciled us and the whole world unto God the Father, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19. This is one of the most important scriptures in the Bible. If this scripture is true then all religions and isms are worthless. If Jesus has ALREADY reconciled us and the world unto God, then why are you striving to be good enough to be saved? Salvation is a rest from religion, "For he that has entered into his rest, he also has ceased from his own works (religion) as God did from his" Hebrews 4:10.

Jesus has ALREADY full filled all of the demands of God's Holy Law, Romans 10:4. Having full filled the law, he abolished it, Ephesians 2:15. God's people are no longer subject to laws, rules or religion, because "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17. We live by faith in Christ and his Gospel. To be under the law is to be under the curse, Galatians 3:10.

Jesus has ALREADY atoned for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. When Jesus died on the cross all of humanity died with him because our humanity was constituted in him. Sin, death and the devil have been defeated and Jesus is Lord. Proof that Jesus has defeated sin, death and the devil is that Jesus now sits in heaven as, "The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16.
There is really no need for anyone to be lost, Jesus has done it all and he did it perfectly. All that is required of us is that we believe it and embrace it as our only means of salvation. Jesus has perfected our humanity by his life, death and resurrection and has taken it to heaven. Our salvation is in a very safe place at the right hand of God. How can one lose their salvation if it is in heaven?

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is really no need for anyone to be lost, Jesus has done it all and he did it perfectly. All that is required of us is that we believe it and embrace it as our only means of salvation. Jesus has perfected our humanity by his life, death and resurrection and has taken it to heaven. Our salvation is in a very safe place at the right hand of God. How can one lose their salvation if it is in heaven?
How can one lose their salvation? See Heb 10:28-31.
Hebrews 10:28-31
(28) He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
(29) Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite [insult] unto the Spirit of grace?
(30) For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
(31) It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RobertPate

Dec 7, 2007
✟44,551.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
How can one lose their salvation? See Heb 10:28-31.
Hebrews 10:28-31
(28) He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
(29) Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite [insult] unto the Spirit of grace?
(30) For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
(31) It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
I don't believe that anyone can lose their salvation. All that come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him are sealed with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13. There is no unsealing. There are many counterfeit Christians that are not saved, but appear to be saved, I believe that Hebrews 10:28-31 is about them.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't believe that anyone can lose their salvation. All that come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him are sealed with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13. There is no unsealing. There are many counterfeit Christians that are not saved, but appear to be saved, I believe that Hebrews 10:28-31 is about them.
"Who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite [insult] unto the Spirit of grace?"
Counterfeit Christians are NOT sanctified by the blood of the covenant.

Upvote 0

RobertPate

Dec 7, 2007
✟44,551.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
"Who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite [insult] unto the Spirit of grace?"
Counterfeit Christians are NOT sanctified by the blood of the covenant.
Christians don't trodden under foot the Son of God and count the blood of the covenant wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing. Not if they have the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Christians don't trodden under foot the Son of God and count the blood of the covenant wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing. Not if they have the Holy Spirit.
I read this as exactly as written. How do you read it?

Upvote 0

RobertPate

Dec 7, 2007
✟44,551.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I read this as exactly as written. How do you read it?
The scripture is describing a counterfeit Christian.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The scripture is describing a counterfeit Christian.
So you think the writer of Hebrews meant counterfeit Christians when he said,
Heb_10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
"Counterfeit Christians" have not been "sanctified by the blood of the covenant."
ESV Hebrews 10:29
(29) How much worse punishment, do you think, will be deserved by the one who has trampled underfoot the Son of God, and has profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace?
NET Hebrews 10:29
(29) How much greater punishment do you think that person deserves who has contempt for the Son of God, and profanes the blood of the covenant that made him holy, and insults the Spirit of grace?
ISV Hebrews 10:29
(29) How much more severe a punishment do you think that person deserves who tramples on God's Son, treats as common the blood of the covenant by which it was sanctified, and insults the Spirit of grace?

Upvote 0

RobertPate

Dec 7, 2007
✟44,551.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
So you think the writer of Hebrews meant counterfeit Christians when he said,
Heb_10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
"Counterfeit Christians" have not been "sanctified by the blood of the covenant."
ESV Hebrews 10:29
(29) How much worse punishment, do you think, will be deserved by the one who has trampled underfoot the Son of God, and has profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace?
NET Hebrews 10:29
(29) How much greater punishment do you think that person deserves who has contempt for the Son of God, and profanes the blood of the covenant that made him holy, and insults the Spirit of grace?
ISV Hebrews 10:29
(29) How much more severe a punishment do you think that person deserves who tramples on God's Son, treats as common the blood of the covenant by which it was sanctified, and insults the Spirit of grace?
Salvation has ALREADY been provided for EVERYONE. But some trodden under foot the Son of God, and has counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing. Hebrews 10:29. Christians that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit don't do that, but the unbelieving counterfeits will.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums