God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. Genesis 1:31

Having come back from my prayer walk this morning, I am overwelmed by how everything that is gives glory to God. Every rock and tree and cat and dog and mouse and caterpillar is beautiful. And each of us is wondrous. Male and female, employer and employee, married and single, normal and exceptional, Jew and Gentile, all are marvelous in His sight, and none worth more than another.

Today is the day to realize that each of us is exactly the person that God intended us to be, and it is very good, even with our flaws (which are simply challenges!). Let us thank God for making us the person we are.

Lucian Hodoboc

I've already read the Bible
Jul 8, 2017
-
Visit site
✟89,082.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I think you're missing the fact that the sentence is in the past tense form - "was good". After the first sin, many things and beings stopped being good, leading up to the point in which no human is good anymore (according to Romans 3:10).

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
I think you're missing the fact that the sentence is in the past tense form - "was good". After the first sin, many things and beings stopped being good, leading up to the point in which no human is good anymore (according to Romans 3:10).
Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

• Agree
Reactions: pat34lee
Upvote 0