Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I met a man who I had thought was a genuine Pastor last year, he proposed to me shortly after we met and even though I didn't know many things about him, I accepted his proposal because I thought he was a true man of God as he had claimed.

Right from the next day after I accepted to be his wife, he accused me of spreading information about him, it took me a long time to convince him that it wasn't true, I know he didn't believe me. It seemed to me that he was looking for ways to hurt me emotionally but I dismissed the thought.

Afterwards, we quarrelled over every single thing, he wanted it, and I didn't know why. He tried to confuse me by showing me fake profiles and telling me about fake testimonies and how famous he was. It seemed to me that he wanted to make me pleased by his profile as a pastor and to blame me for every misunderstanding because to him I wasn't godly enough

While we dated he asked me for sex several times, asked me to have a baby out of wedlock, called me unprintable names, abused my family and my priest and asked me to fund his business, told me I had to serve him as a wife is expected to be in a master-slave relationship(he didn't use those exact words but he asked me to kneel whenever I wanted to give him food), this was the last straw, I had had enough. I stayed up to that point because he even manipulated my dreams, I had several dreams that was giving me the impression that he was the man God had chosen for me.

I remember seeking advice from CF as well as from my family members who I opened up to. He was so desperate to be married and I was too because I'm in my thirties and didn't have many options

I'm back to say I'm so grateful for not making the mistake, I'm thankful to CF members and my family members and of course to God.

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I met a man who I had thought was a genuine Pastor last year, he proposed to me shortly after we met and even though I didn't know many things about him, I accepted his proposal because I thought he was a true man of God as he had claimed.

Right from the next day after I accepted to be his wife, he accused me of spreading information about him, it took me a long time to convince him that it wasn't true, I know he didn't believe me. It seemed to me that he was looking for ways to hurt me emotionally but I dismissed the thought.

Afterwards, we quarrelled over every single thing, he wanted it, and I didn't know why. He tried to confuse me by showing me fake profiles and telling me about fake testimonies and how famous he was. It seemed to me that he wanted to make me pleased by his profile as a pastor and to blame me for every misunderstanding because to him I wasn't godly enough

While we dated he asked me for sex several times, asked me to have a baby out of wedlock, called me unprintable names, abused my family and my priest and asked me to fund his business, told me I had to serve him as a wife is expected to be in a master-slave relationship(he didn't use those exact words but he asked me to kneel whenever I wanted to give him food), this was the last straw, I had had enough. I stayed up to that point because he even manipulated my dreams, I had several dreams that was giving me the impression that he was the man God had chosen for me.

I remember seeking advice from CF as well as from my family members who I opened up to. He was so desperate to be married and I was too because I'm in my thirties and didn't have many options

I'm back to say I'm so grateful for not making the mistake, I'm thankful to CF members and my family members and of course to God.

That's horrific.

I'm glad to hear you escaped that.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟992,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While we dated he asked me for sex several times, asked me to have a baby out of wedlock, called me unprintable names, abused my family and my priest and asked me to fund his business, told me I had to serve him as a wife is expected to be in a master-slave relationship(he didn't use those exact words but he asked me to kneel whenever I wanted to give him food),

Yeah. Dude's acting pretty messed up and certainly would not be good to be in any kind of romantic relationship with, pastor or not. Glad to see you broke that off, Miss Joined.

• Friendly
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,011,749.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

God bless and protect you.

Your Mr Right will come along .

• Friendly
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0