God rescued me. Police threaten to nail hands and feet of Christians. 9 released from prison.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,082,196.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Jan. 13, 2022 | Ethiopia
    "God Intervened and Rescued Me"
    [8] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Makda.

After visits to traditional healers and prayers from local sheikhs failed to heal her daughter from a mental illness, Makda decided to take her daughter to a Christian church for prayer. As the Christian leaders ministered to the girl and prayed for her, she gradually experienced full healing from her illness. Because of her daughter's miraculous healing, Makda placed her faith in Jesus Christ. Read More.

• Jan. 13, 2022 | Laos
    Police Threaten to Nail Hands and Feet of Christians Who Gather for Worship
    [7] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Kanoa.

In late Oct. 2021, police announced to six villages that Christians are not allowed to share about Jesus Christ and that children younger than 17 are not allowed to believe in Jesus. The officers took pictures of every known believer in each village and examined their homes, taking down any crosses hanging on the walls. Read More.

• Jan. 13, 2022 | Iran
    Nine Christians Released from Prison Pending Review
    [5] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Recently Imprisoned Believers.

Nine believers who have spent nearly three years in prison have been released while their sentences are under review. The believers were arrested in Jan. and Feb. 2019 and later sentenced to five years' imprisonment for "acting against national security." Read More.

Jake Arsenal

Mar 2, 2021
Celestial City
✟47,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Jan. 13, 2022 | Ethiopia
    "God Intervened and Rescued Me"
    [8] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Makda.

After visits to traditional healers and prayers from local sheikhs failed to heal her daughter from a mental illness, Makda decided to take her daughter to a Christian church for prayer. As the Christian leaders ministered to the girl and prayed for her, she gradually experienced full healing from her illness. Because of her daughter's miraculous healing, Makda placed her faith in Jesus Christ. Read More.

• Jan. 13, 2022 | Laos
    Police Threaten to Nail Hands and Feet of Christians Who Gather for Worship
    [7] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Kanoa.

In late Oct. 2021, police announced to six villages that Christians are not allowed to share about Jesus Christ and that children younger than 17 are not allowed to believe in Jesus. The officers took pictures of every known believer in each village and examined their homes, taking down any crosses hanging on the walls. Read More.

• Jan. 13, 2022 | Iran
    Nine Christians Released from Prison Pending Review
    [5] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Recently Imprisoned Believers.

Nine believers who have spent nearly three years in prison have been released while their sentences are under review. The believers were arrested in Jan. and Feb. 2019 and later sentenced to five years' imprisonment for "acting against national security." Read More.

The world would convince me that I should pity our brothers and sisters suffering for Christ, but I rejoice that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. Praise Jesus Christ for allowing us to suffer with Him that we may also be glorified with Him! For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. For unto us it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake; Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.(Acts 5:41, Romans 8:16-18, 1 Peter 3:13-14, 1 Peter 4:16, 1 Peter 5:10, Matthew 10:39, 2 Corinthians 4:11, 2 Corinthians 12:10, Philippians 1:29)

• Agree
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,082,196.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The world would convince me that I should pity our brothers and sisters suffering for Christ, but I rejoice that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. Praise Jesus Christ for allowing us to suffer with Him that we may also be glorified with Him! For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. For unto us it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake; Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.(Acts 5:41, Romans 8:16-18, 1 Peter 3:13-14, 1 Peter 4:16, 1 Peter 5:10, Matthew 10:39, 2 Corinthians 4:11, 2 Corinthians 12:10, Philippians 1:29)
Yes, there is reward in heaven for those who suffer for Christ. But that doesn’t mean we should just stop praying for them. There isn’t just one kind of Persecuted Christian, or just one level of spiritual development with each of them.
As part of the body of Christ, we are to be supportive to one another. There is absolutely nothing wrong with praying for them to be protected, provided for, blessed, healed. And in fact that is what we should be doing.

The Bible also says that those who
see good to do, and do not do it, to them that is a sin.

Upvote 0

Learning & Growing

Jan 13, 2022
USA
✟27,298.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, there is reward in heaven for those who suffer for Christ. But that doesn’t mean we should just stop praying for them. There isn’t just one kind of Persecuted Christian, or just one level of spiritual development with each of them.
As part of the body of Christ, we are to be supportive to one another. There is absolutely nothing wrong with praying for them to be protected, provided for, blessed, healed. And in fact that is what we should be doing.

The Bible also says that those who
see good to do, and do not do it, to them that is a sin.
I so agree!! We must defend the defenseless, be the refuge for the vulnerable, etc. etc. We must not just sit by and pray. We must DO what the Spirit has equipped us to do in both spirit and physical. Amen!!

• Prayers
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0