Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
This may be controversial to say on here but I think that many prophetic voices that spoke out and said that Donald Trump was anointed by God to be in the White House and be a friend to the Jewish people was accurate. Clearly even the Jews are starting to see this as well.

The Most High doesn't use entities who are unapologetically against His standards to rule and influence over His people - unless it is for a judgment, to be spiritually refined in some way or a beacon for us to repent.

He may allow calamity for our benefit - so that we can wake up and come to Him eventually. But, human politics is so beneath Him - especially when He said He would be our King (and we rejected that offer in exchange for a human ruler). We have exactly what we deserve, and we should leave the Most High out of our shenanigans and ignorance.

Trump is a politician - a populist, specifically, (with a heaping of demagoguery). He is not a prophet, and as soon as we look to humans other than the Redeemer for spiritual clarity we may as well open the abyss ourselves: blind leading blind.

Edit: Which god put him in the white house? What is "its" name? I (prematurely) assumed the OP was specifying the Most High of all creation and beyond.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mr Brody asked whether Mr Friedman, who is Jewish, believes that "God puts people in certain places in certain times, for such a time as this".

He replied: "I think God puts persons in places for certain times, at all times."

"And Trump is exhibit A of this?" Mr Brody asked.

Mr Friedman said: "He sure is."

God put Trump in White House, says US ambassador to Israel

But the more urgent response is we need to cry out to the Lord for mercy for our nation now, since it may be this situation, but now it is America in that position that Judah was in:

1 See now, the Lord,
the Lord Almighty,
is about to take from Jerusalem and Judah
both supply and support:
all supplies of food and all supplies of water,
2 the hero and the warrior,
the judge and the prophet,
the diviner and the elder,
3 the captain of fifty and the man of rank,
the counselor, skilled craftsman and clever enchanter.

4 “I will make mere youths their officials;
children will rule over them.”
Isaiah 3 NIV

God indeed put their leaders in place...to better punish them.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Do any have proof that they predicted it before Trump began his campaign?
In 2007 when I was praying for the USA presidential election, I heard God speak the words, "The Lord has his trump card!"

As a Brit, having never heard of Donald Trump that was a meaningless statement, so I couldn't join the dots, but as usual I wrote it down in my prayer journal. Over the years I have found that many visions, prophecies, or rhema words don't make sense till much later, that's why I always try to keep track in my notes.

Come the 2016 election campaign, suddenly I hear the name Donald Trump in the UK media, and that word finally fell into place.

So, yes, I believe that Trump is anointed by God for this job! That doesn't mean he is perfect, any more than I am.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Semper-Fi

Site Supporter
May 26, 2019
Pacific north west
✟406,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe God is Saving America
From the Radical Left—Temporarily.

We have seen just what the radical left is willing
to do in order to seize power and stay in power.

Leftist radicals hate the Constitution.
Barack Obama stated explicitly that it is
an outdated document and criticized it.

Our Constitution makes America different
from any nation in the world. The Constitution
in part was framed from pages of the bible.

Had Hillary Clinton been elected, the destructive
trends during the Obama presidency would have
continued unchecked. It might have meant an
end to our constitutional republic!

No man can “make America great again”
God has blessed America like no other nation.
But God can take our blessings away just as easy.

2 Kings 14 records about one of Israel’s
last kings before its fall.

He was not a righteous man—he did evil, but
God actually used this king to help the nation.

“For the Lord saw the affliction of Israel, that it was very bitter: for there was not any shut up, nor any left, nor any helper for Israel. And the Lord said not that he would blot out the name of Israel from under heaven: but he saved them by the hand of Jeroboam the son of Joash”

But that resurgence was only a temporary age
of prosperity, before the Assyrian conquest.

I believe God is using Trump to expose the
evil that is rampant to destroy the constitution,
and is giving America one last chance to repent
and turn back to him, before disaster falls.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Rawtheran
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

But God can take them away just as easy.

“For the Lord saw the affliction of Israel, that it was very bitter: for there was not any shut up, nor any left, nor any helper for Israel. And the Lord said not that he would blot out the name of Israel from under heaven: but he saved them by the hand of Jeroboam the son of Joash”

evil that rampant to destroy the constitution,

What if the Most High raised America to great exaltation in order to judge America - to be an example for the world nations? Recall Sumer, Pheonecia, Egypt, Greece, Rome and even mythical Atlantis. In the case of Atlantis, were allegedly the most advanced nation in this plane of existence at the time (besides Lemuria), and Atlantis eventually destroyed itself through war and technology.

History repeats itself.

Left-Right paradigm is farce; the only people that actually disdain their fellow man for their party affiliation are laypersons (us/"the people"). Politicians and businesspersons see politics as a game; it isn't a life-choice, or a cultural alignment for them because they do not depend on structured and well-reasoned policy. Trump is friends with Hillary (has she been locked up yet?) Bush is friends with Obama. The joke is on us - especially when we develop and potentiate our prejudices because of the political theater. Every leader of every nation is a judgment on that nation - it is just that it doesn't hit every "group" at the same time. America has always existed as an oppressive judge (dan) for certain groups, but the bill comes due for everyone eventually. No politician is chosen by the Most High except for judgement - especially since there exists a Perfect Man that is already King by consequence of His resurrection.

Every other political figure running to and fro is simply a (little) horn or head of a beast system that opposes the Most High - whether they realize it or not.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In 2017 when I was praying for the USA presidential election, I heard God speak the words, "The Lord has his trump card!"

As a Brit, having never heard of Donald Trump that was a meaningless statement, so I couldn't join the dots, but as usual I wrote it down in my prayer journal. Over the years I have found that many visions, prophecies, or rhema words don't make sense till much later, that's why I always try to keep track in my notes.

Come the 2016 election campaign, suddenly I hear the name Donald Trump in the UK media, and that word finally fell into place.

So, yes, I believe that Trump is anointed by God for this job! That doesn't mean he is perfect, any more than I am.
He may be "perfect" to bring us the outcome we have earned as a nation over time from increasingly leaving God and worshiping money and mammon and lusts. See post 62 just above for how that's happened in the past.

• Winner
Reactions: Ricky M
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

evil that is rampant to destroy the constitution,
That would be wonderful, but then it should be that Trump should, fitting that idea, then be ACTING MORE LIKE KING HEZEKIAH (that very king of that moment in Judah (a temporary respite from consequences) that you just pointed to!) and not act in various ways: greed, lusts, and more, that are more the opposite of Hezekiah!

Upvote 0

Semper-Fi

Site Supporter
May 26, 2019
Pacific north west
✟406,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That would be wonderful, but then it should be that Trump should, fitting that idea, then be ACTING MORE LIKE KING HEZEKIAH (that very king of that moment in Judah (a temporary respite from consequences) that you just pointed to!) and not act in various ways: greed, lusts, and more, that are more the opposite of Hezekiah!
God saved Israel—“by the hand of” King Jeroboam ii.

Israel the northern kingdom, not Judah
the southern kingdom that fell later.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Daniel 2:20-21 has always been my favorite praise prayer on God’s sovereignty.

“Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.“
Trump is a king? I knew that his supporters actually believe this - and this proves it

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God saved Israel—“by the hand of” King Jeroboam ii.

Israel the northern kingdom, not Judah
the southern kingdom that fell later.
If you trust the text and read fully, you can see we are much like Judah at this moment, from the time of their temporary respite. See post 62.

Worshiping idols.

For America, common idols are:
Money
Stars
Sports
Material Goods
Self

But...King Hezekiah, the temporary respite from consequences -- tore down idols in Judah.

He didn't endorse and support the worship of idols.

He didn't say 'I'll be your king and I'll help you have more idols (money)' or such.

Upvote 0

Rawtheran

Lightmaker For Christ
Jan 3, 2014
Ohio
✟46,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Most High doesn't use entities who are unapologetically against His standards to rule and influence over His people - unless it is for a judgment, to be spiritually refined in some way or a beacon for us to repent.

He may allow calamity for our benefit - so that we can wake up and come to Him eventually. But, human politics is so beneath Him - especially when He said He would be our King (and we rejected that offer in exchange for a human ruler). We have exactly what we deserve, and we should leave the Most High out of our shenanigans and ignorance.

Trump is a politician - a populist, specifically, (with a heaping of demagoguery). He is not a prophet, and as soon as we look to humans other than the Redeemer for spiritual clarity we may as well open the abyss ourselves: blind leading blind.

Edit: Which god put him in the white house? What is "its" name? I (prematurely) assumed the OP was specifying the Most High of all creation and beyond.

How on earth is President Trump against the standards of God? Who determines what those standards are? God doesn't use perfect people to accomplish his plans and purposes. Look at the Apostles. They were considered outcasts of society and yet God used them to create the church. God also used people such as Cyrus to help Israel return to its homeland and even rebuild the temple. I agree that Trump isn't perfect and I certainly don't see him as a messiah esque figure but I do recognize when God is using someone to do a good thing for the church and through us the world.

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mr Brody asked whether Mr Friedman, who is Jewish, believes that "God puts people in certain places in certain times, for such a time as this".

He replied: "I think God puts persons in places for certain times, at all times."

"And Trump is exhibit A of this?" Mr Brody asked.

Mr Friedman said: "He sure is."

God put Trump in White House, says US ambassador to Israel
Dan.4
  1. [17] This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
if God is sovereign he did, however, the question should be is Trump himself strategically advancing the kingdom to give glory to God? I would argue his motivation is narcissistic and more about self-preservation/glorification then it is about concern about God or for that matter Israel.
Which is exactly what the gospel of the Kingdom is all about. We either follow the traditional governance of mankind which is fuelled by self interest OR we chose to reject that and follow the governance of the Father which is loving all as self and focusing on the well being of others. Which would he or any world ruler be?

And why the fuss about Israel a portion of the original people of the Promised Land? If God can keep destroying and scattering it He certainly doesn't need Trump to put it back together again.

Jesus, not man, will re-establish the true Jerusalem. Man in his arrogance still thinks his will can substitute for God's, and man's kingdoms can substitute for God's Kingdom..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you think that Trump is evil, you need to listen to Candice Ownes.
We all suffer from the same self interest. Trump for instance, is just a poster boy for the self interest of the people, and as both sides are self oriented, he represents them all as do all world leaders. Our world is one of self interest. Those few of the Kingdom do not fit in for their interest is for the benefit of all mankind, not what we can get at other's expense..

• Useful
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Just because the guy is Jewish doesn't mean he has a clue about prophets appointing kings.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God's focus is on HIS Kingdom, not any kingdom of man that runs contrary to His will. That includes the whole world. In case you've forgotten, we as adversarial to the will of God, were banished here to suffer the consequences of our self righteousness.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,856.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yea if you believe in the Muslim call to prayer,
and praying to the Prophet of Islam.

Obama was anti and very cynical of the bible.

20 Obama Quotes About Islam Contrasted With 20 Obama Quotes About Christianity – The Truth
Using the quote out of context can be the same as bearing false witness

20 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam

#1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”
Remarks by the President to the UN General Assembly
What Obama really said:
We are home to Muslims who worship across our country. We not only respect the freedom of religion, we have laws that protect individuals from being harmed because of how they look or what they believe. We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them....I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. And the answer is enshrined in our laws: Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech. ...Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day and I will always defend their right to do so...We do so because given the power of faith in our lives, and the passion that religious differences can inflame, the strongest weapon against hateful speech is not repression; it is more speech -- the voices of tolerance that rally against bigotry and blasphemy, and lift up the values of understanding and mutual respect...It is time to marginalize those who -- even when not directly resorting to violence -- use hatred of America, or the West, or Israel, as the central organizing principle of politics. For that only gives cover, and sometimes makes an excuse, for those who do resort to violence...The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt...The future must not belong to those who bully women...The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources...The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied...Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that’s the vision we will support.

As anyone can clearly see, Obama wasn't saying what your false allegation accuse him of saying.

• Winner
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
How on earth is President Trump against the standards of God?

These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

A proud look
Trump again takes credit for the bull market, touts a different kind of MAGA — Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Apple

A 'confused' Trump tried to take credit for the Ethiopian prime minister's Nobel Peace Prize

Trump takes credit for decline in cancer deaths. The American Cancer Society says he's wrong - CNNPolitics

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ent-rates-most-black-voters-largely-disagree/

a lying tongue

Telling lies: Trump's trouble with the truth in Soleimani's death

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ng-president-trumps-2020-state-union-address/

Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

and hands that shed innocent blood

Don’t Forget: Civilian Casualties Are Skyrocketing Under Trump

An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations

Trump's tax returns: Here's a BIG clue on the real reason he doesn't want to release them - CNNPolitics

Opinion | Trump's foundation was just forced to admit its fraud. Now the IRS needs to act.

Opinion | Trump's foundation was just forced to admit its fraud. Now the IRS needs to act.

Those Foreign Business Ties? The Trump Sons Have Plenty Too

feet that be swift in running to mischief,

Bomb the "heck" out of them...

Trump's twin war threats - Axios

North Korea warns Trump if he says "rocket man" war of words is back on and he's a "dotard" as nuclear talks deadline looms - CBS News

A false witness that speaketh lies

Trump Will Not Apologize for Calling for Death Penalty Over Central Park Five

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/6/18/18684217/trump-central-park-5-netflix

and he that soweth discord among brethren

Trump's MAGA hats have become a potent symbol of racism (Opinion) - CNN

An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ents-connecting-mexican-immigrants-and-crime/

This is just what I wanted to post understanding 99% of it would be marginalized by some anyway. But, every individual is responsible for the trajectory of his or her soul and it is up to the individual to discern and judge appropriately.

Trump also does not believe he needs to ask the Most High for forgiveness for anything.

Who determines what those standards are?

The Most High, and He has told us several time. We just ignore them, or qualify which of His standards should be followed as if we wrote the law ourselves.

God doesn't use perfect people to accomplish his plans and purposes.

That is because there is only One Perfect Man. Our best works are filthy rags compared to His works; He has already told us this. Still, He expects perfection from us, and He does not use people who neglect and ignore His Law and Standards to help His people.

It is a human imagination, especially in the West, that a god would pick politicians when a god already rules this world, and there are Ones higher than that god. We know there is a "god" that is being allowed to run amok. We know this "god" rules the world - and therefore controls the politics of the entire world. This entity was the same one that offered the Redeemer the world because it is the prince of this world. So, why would that entity need a human to do his work? Humans give up their soul to have 10 years of "job security" with this entity.

This is coupled with the fact that, as alluded to, there is already a rightful King that owns everything - is this something people truly believe or just entertain? There are no more Kings of the Hebrews because one already is. From the pattern of the Most High, He will use someone that is loathesome and spiritually detestable as a judgment on His people - but not as a shephard. Why would the Most High give us spiritually blind to lead us?

Look at the Apostles. They were considered outcasts of society and yet God used them to create the church.

They were considered outcasts by the world because the world is always ignorant. We throw away things that are treasures, and preserve trash because we are easily dazzled and highly succeptible to manipulation. This is a human fault; the Redeemer chose these people (ignoring that He knew them before they existed here) precisely so that He could show what we may believe is repulsive according to our human standards may actually be spiritual treasure. It was to challenge the current paradigm related to the way humans interact with each other.

God also used people such as Cyrus to help Israel return to its homeland and even rebuild the temple.

Because Persian religion was almost a mapping of the Hebrews: they worshiped one god, they believed there was an evil god they should resist, they venerated honor, righteousness and truth - and the Hebrews (eventually) knew Cyrus was anointed. Cyrus was (arguably) not even as bad as Nebuchadnezzar - who eventually found redemption, and was used to preserve a remnant of the Hebrews. Both are very different from a man who claims to be one thing and is clearly something else. Moreover, both were "vetted" by something beyond human standard - that other humans acknowledged as such.

I agree that Trump isn't perfect and I certainly don't see him as a messiah esque figure but I do recognize when God is using someone to do a good thing for the church and through us the world.

No human isn't perfect except One, so saying he isn't perfect is still marginalizing the things he has done. The Most High God is using Trump as a judgment on America and the people - just like all the presidents before Trump. Every decade there is more and more destabilization until you get to this point - where George W. Bush looks like a classy gentleman next to his successor for example. That isn't hate; it is a poor example of trying to use humor to mask the incredible reality of rot we are in.

If I was someone who made it my pastime to exploit humans, I would definitely say it is clear Americans have given up on themselves (which is why oligarchy can occur as it does, the facade of freedom gets grander while various government "experiments" like nations built on ideas [not people] whiter away with cheers and roars.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0