Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I didn't say he "wasn't the President" I just pointed out that American voters wanted someone else to be President. Quite a lot more actually. :wave:
tulc(is going to need more coffee soon) :sigh:
Well, your pole was taken almost 3.5 years ago.. His popularity since... has increased.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
God appointed Saul king of Israel . . . as a punitive consequence because they demanded a human king instead of desiring and obeying the LORD as their King.

So, if God brought Donald into the presidency of the United States, is this a consequence of disobedience to God, or is Donald a Christian leader and therefore one who obeys how our Apostle Peter says leaders need to relate with people? >

"nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:3)

Is Donald an example whom God wants your children to follow?
To answer your question.... is Donald being in office bringing the country hardship (punishment).. or prosperity (not punishment)?

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To answer your question.... is Donald being in office bringing the country hardship (punishment).. or prosperity (not punishment)?
I think it is a what you make it, how you take it, just don't you fake it situation.

• Informative
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, your pole was taken almost 3.5 years ago..
You mean when it mattered? When people actually were saying who they wanted to be President? If that's what you're saying then we can agree about that. :scratch:

His popularity since... has increased.
...maybe in Canada, but down here in the USA? Not even sort of. Been here:
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
:wave:
tulc(finds the idea "his popularity has increased" pretty funny) :oldthumbsup:

• Winner
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You mean when it mattered?

I don't think that poles taken 3.5 years ago.. are going to matter in November.

...maybe in Canada, but down here in the USA? Not even sort of. Been here:

I don't know what Canadians think of Trump...

On that same topic.. I guess it depends on which "news" media you listen to. From what I heard from US media... The whole fake impeachment... hurt the Dems...

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)

On that same topic.. I guess it depends on which "news" media you listen to. From what I heard from US media... The whole fake impeachment... hurt the Dems...
Two points: 1) it wasn't a "fake impeachment" it was an "actual impeachment" and will be why there's an asterisk next to President Trumps name in history books and 2) as the link I posted has shown, the whole "hurt the Dem's" Republican talking point doesn't seem to have translated into "making President Trump more popular". :wave:
tulc(just thought those things should be pointed out) :)

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,152.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
the whole "hurt the Dem's"
Billionaire old school what's his name continuing his Clinton salvation fetish and actually considering old school Hillary for vice, then retiring if he wins, to let her step in, just might do the trick.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When people do not point out what is wrong with their own candidate, that tells me they could be bluffing. I get the feeling that both Dem and Rep candidates have people who are bluffing and mainly calling for evaluation of which one is the most popular.

But what has happened, recently, is America has gotten a president who was not well known, but he won after he gave speeches.

In America, we have what is called football. A team can be behind by twenty or more points, even into the fourth quarter if I remember right, in professional and big-name college games, but then win the game.

Upvote 0