God put on my heart: Send Letter To White House! NEED HELP!

quatona

"God"? What do you mean??
May 15, 2005
✟175,292.00
Faith
Seeker
That's mainly due to 2 reasons:

1. Many people convert in jail, even if they're not honest about it, they think they can get lighter sentences.

2. Atheists are mostly rich white men. Obviously they get arrested less often.
That doesn´t make much sense to me. If atheists are mostly rich white men who get arrested less often, where do all the atheists in jail come from that fake conversion to Christianity and thereby mess up the statistics?

Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That doesn´t make much sense to me. If atheists are mostly rich white men who get arrested less often, where do all the atheists in jail come from that fake conversion to Christianity and thereby mess up the statistics?

It's a combination of both factors. Also other non-Christians do the attempted conversion thing too. Some people even convert to Islam.

Upvote 0

quatona

"God"? What do you mean??
May 15, 2005
✟175,292.00
Faith
Seeker
It's a combination of both factors. Also other non-Christians do the attempted conversion thing too. Some people even convert to Islam.
Yeah, would be interesting to compare the distribution Christians-atheists among those who enter prison and those who leave prison. That would give us a clue as to whether your hypothesis has any merits.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Dear fellow Christians,

This is highly imperative that this be done as God has put it on my heart to send a letter to the white house. I am asking for your Christian help in regards to such a thing.

Pray to God, talk to other Christians, get your pastors involved. I need your help!
GOD IS GOING TO TURN the U.S.A. around but I gotta send a letter so HE can push it through!

This is what I have so far in the brainstorm bubble that is the demands of GOD almighty:
  • Put Jesus Christ first and foremost. God is love. God over government.
  • Governments are a part of the church. Not separate.
  • Non-combatant Christians allowed to go with all military forces during wartime (food, clothing, shelter provided if need be).
  • Preaching is not hate speech and thus cannot be outlawed.
  • Christian pastors allowed to visit and preach JESUS CHRIST in public schools.
  • Listen to Christian leaders especially prophets. A delegation of Christian leaders one chosen per each denomination. Chosen by the people of that denomination.
  • Don't go to war unless prophets get approval from God.
  • Put adoption/foster agencies into the hands of Christians.
  • Stop the murder (including abortion of any type) of innocent children. Outlaw it (murder charges).
  • Christian churches to be exempt from all taxes without restrictions.
  • Church in homes allowed.
  • Church capable of providing food without a food service license (or free license) whether if privately or publicly served.
  • Legal to beg/bum/ask for food/water/clothing/money.
  • Release all Christians locked up for preaching. Reimburse those Christians whom have spent money on court cases.
  • Reinstate Shemittah year and Jubilee year.
  • All of the above to be applied to THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (a corporation) and it's constituents.
So far for a list of prophets I have Perry Stone, Mark Taylor, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj and myself. Excluded from the list of Christian denominations are LDS (Mormons) and JW (Jehovah's Witnesses) since they are heretical and cults.

I have sent an email to Perry Stone. I will try to get in contact with Mark Taylor and Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj. If someone has connections to them please direct them to this forum post or my email which I think is linked in my account.

I will do my best to read over that which you place and update the list. Also, I will have a section discussing scripture and what happens to a nation that turns it's back on the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob such as captivity being the worst of it (and/or perhaps destruction).

Remember, I gotta write it but God will push it through to the core.

HALLELUJAH! HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!
Instead of trying to force all your views on everyone. Maybe you should just make sure you follow Gods plan. Any ways I'm pretty sure . God told Peter if people don't want to hear the good news, Leave and shake the dust off their feet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Like which? God didn't tell me to remove any so why would they be bad? Please expand to help out :D

God didn't tell you any of this, so that's a non-issue.

Some of the things you said are outright deplorable and indicate the desire to turn the United States into a theocracy. They are un-Christian, and in some cases anti-Christian. For example saying that the government is part of the Church not separate from it--that is absolutely false and completely at odds with Christian teaching. The governments of this world are absolutely NOT part of Christ's holy catholic Church. The Church is neither master nor slave of the State.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Who cares... This countries government doesn't care about your constitutional rights anyways. Look at the attack on Christians for supposed hate speech when they preach the gospel or perhaps that someone may go to hell for doing certain things or, in some cases, not doing something.

If God makes a country come to its knees would you help bring it back up in a Godly manner?

Nobody in America is being locked up for preaching the Gospel.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,650.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I agree with everything said more or less, except that the US I
is not a corporation.

The United States is categorically a commercial military corporation whose citizens are considered employees. Your SS number and birth certificate are your work visas and certificate of employment.

Also, look at your 2010 census (I still have mine for the transparency of the issue - and to personally show the incredulous) and you will see "[The United States of] America" is a registered trademark.

Except that you don't get paid for having a SS number and birth certificate, do you?

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,650.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Is there a particular part of that you want to draw my attention to?

I mean, I'm asking for two little things - how many people are Christian when they are convicted of a crime and sent to prison, and a source that shows that atheists are most rich old white men.

I'm assuming that your link is supposed to be support for the first claim, but is it really that hard for you to cut and paste the relevant part?

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Except that you don't get paid for having a SS number and birth certificate, do you?
You need these things to get an ID, And you need a high school diploma and ID to get a job. Or go to college.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Is there a particular part of that you want to draw my attention to?

I mean, I'm asking for two little things - how many people are Christian when they are convicted of a crime and sent to prison, and a source that shows that atheists are most rich old white men.

I'm assuming that your link is supposed to be support for the first claim, but is it really that hard for you to cut and paste the relevant part?

I was on a mobile device so I couldn't.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/2413/311a442679412d6848f44f4a9b3dc28a9993.pdf

The study also found that "[t]hey tend to be more educated, more affluent and more likely to be male and unmarried than those with active faith"

Demographics

Atheists and agnostics are particularly likely to be non-Hispanic whites. Fully eight-in-ten atheists and agnostics (82%) are white, 3% are black, 6% are Hispanic, and the remainder is of some other race or of mixed race.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,650.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Okay, I'm happy to agree that most atheists tend to be white and all that. Of course, I suspect that it may also be because poor black people tend to be more likely to turn to religion. In any case, I don't think you can say that someone being an atheist causes them to be rich and white. Rather, the privilege they have due to their richness and whiteness also allows them to be atheist. There have been many studies that show a link between poverty and religiousness.

As for the prison conversion, yes, I know full well that people who go to prison often convert to Christianity. However, we can remove this bias by having a look at their faith status when they are first sent to prison - BEFORE any chance for them to convert. Is there any evidence that the demographics of these people more closely match the demographics of the general population?

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But the claim that the country is a workplace doesn't hold up.
I assure you most people work all their lives in the USA. Unless something is mentally wrong, drugs or preggo. It depends on the person. I even hear illegals can work in the USA. I prefer a country like France or Amsterdam. I hear you can enjoy life and not work your life away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Okay, I'm happy to agree that most atheists tend to be white and all that. Of course, I suspect that it may also be because poor black people tend to be more likely to turn to religion. In any case, I don't think you can say that someone being an atheist causes them to be rich and white. Rather, the privilege they have due to their richness and whiteness also allows them to be atheist. There have been many studies that show a link between poverty and religiousness.

As for the prison conversion, yes, I know full well that people who go to prison often convert to Christianity. However, we can remove this bias by having a look at their faith status when they are first sent to prison - BEFORE any chance for them to convert. Is there any evidence that the demographics of these people more closely match the demographics of the general population?

I never said there was a causal relationship, I said that that was one of the reasons they were underrepresented in jail.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,650.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I assure you most people work all their lives in the USA. Unless something is mentally wrong, drugs or preggo. It depends on the person. I even hear illegals can work in the USA. I prefer a country like France or Amsterdam. I hear you can enjoy life and not work your life away.

Being a resident in a country and having a social security number and birth certificate does not mean that the person is an employee of that country.

Yet, Ygrene Imref claimed, in post 38, that "Your SS number and birth certificate are your work visas and certificate of employment." This claim is clearly wrong.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Being a resident in a country and having a social security number and birth certificate does not mean that the person is an employee of that country.

Yet, Ygrene Imref claimed, in post 38, that "Your SS number and birth certificate are your work visas and certificate of employment." This claim is clearly wrong.
It's easier to get a job. I haven't ever been asked for a visa.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,650.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I never said there was a causal relationship, I said that that was one of the reasons they were underrepresented in jail.

There's no causal relationship...

That is one of the reasons....

If there's no causal relationship, how can it be one of the reasons?

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,650.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's easier to get a job. I haven't ever been asked for a visa.

I think you misunderstand.

Ygrene Imref claimed that a person with a social security number and a birth certificate was literally working for the USA.

As in, they were literally an employee of the country. With just those two things.

Upvote 0