God only whispers about Sexual Sin

Points To Ponder

The Scriptures are the foundation of my faith.
May 2, 2021
Houston
✟24,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It looks as if the only message Ed Litton has not plagiarized is the Gospel. How can the SBC survive much longer with not dealing with the serious issues that are front and center in the SBC? Removing 143 sermons from the Redemption Church website? It's possible that Ed Litton has never produced his own sermon. The wrong information concerning the Trinity and now all of this. Pastors should not only be theology competent but also annotated. If he remains in office it will be very telling to the faithful.

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
Baden-Baden in the Black Forest, Germany
✟95,233.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Points To Ponder
It looks as if the only message Ed Litton has not plagiarized is the Gospel. How can the SBC survive much longer with not dealing with the serious issues that are front and center in the SBC? Removing 143 sermons from the Redemption Church website? It's possible that Ed Litton has never produced his own sermon. The wrong information concerning the Trinity and now all of this. Pastors should not only be theology competent but also annotated. If he remains in office it will be very telling to the faithful.
Hi friend in Christ Jesus.
How are you doing?.I'm new here, a born again Christian seeking Christian friendship to talk about the word of God and share ideas. I want to grow in faith. I saw your profile and picked up interest. and I also have something very important to discuss with you. I don't normally be on this site, kindly get back to me directly on; caitrinn.osullivan@gmail.com

I was sent this message by my E-Mail system.

How can this be?

Upvote 0

Red Gold

Dec 28, 2019
Baden-Baden in the Black Forest, Germany
✟95,233.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Have you also got this E-Mail that I quoted above?

Upvote 0