✟79,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Jacob I loved, Easu I hated.

Rahab the prostitute. David had many wives, killed lots of people, committed adultery yet God blessed Him and walked with Him.

Honesty despite our inclinations, repentance when faced with our responses.

Sacrifices continuously in the temple, because our failures will often appear, and some go into sin, yet God provides a way of sanctification and transformation.

Paul says Aim at perfection, do not be impure but live a Holy Life.
James talks about control of the tongue, yet only a perfect man will achieve this.

Confusing? Some say salvation is perfect, yet our flesh will always destroy us, so we just bide our time in imperfection, until we meet Jesus face to face, and the miracle will happen.

But if God desires we choose perfection and fight for it, becoming the very thing He desires, then it is this fight which is our calling, and to accept defeat on this, is to deny the cross.

So what is salvation matters. Is it a gnostic perfection in a failed body or a hope, with empowerment, to learn the way and stay on the path.

We live in a rich world, where most likely we will make it to 70 years old. So it is our passion and choices that drive what and who we are. We have no real excuses for the way we live except ourselves. Are we to be Gods Holy people on earth, part of the Kingdom made real here and now, or only torn people, pointing to our saviour, knowing freedom will come when we die?

The apostles believed we are Gods Holy people. And I say Amen. Let us fight and walk in His way, no matter our struggles, for in our struggles He becomes complete in us, Amen.