SoCal
✟31,435.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Something the Lord shared with me today, which I thought I should share with others...

[2Co 9:6-9 NKJV] 6 But this [I say]: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7 [So let] each one [give] as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may have an abundance for every good work. 9 As it is written: "He has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor; His righteousness endures forever."

Remember the covenant made with Abraham...

[Gal 3:13-14 NKJV] 13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed [is] everyone who hangs on a tree"), 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

[Gen 15:1 NKJV] 1 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, "Do not be afraid, Abram. I [am] your shield, your exceedingly great reward."

[Gen 12:3 NKJV] 3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Abraham's blessing, is without condition.