Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Sounds to me like he was trying to pull the wool over his wife's eyes. Lol my wife's face if I told her I was compelled by Jesus to go to the strip club loool hahaha. :)

LOL! i KNOW, right?

Smiley_Smile-ROFL04.gif

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
OK, Solomon....I bow to your wisdom....

No, my friend. Only God should be worshipped or bowed down to.
Also, I cannot take any kind of credit for any Godly wisdom or knowledge that I have. Such things come from God.

Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

<Insert Custom Title Here>
Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Also, I cannot take any kind of credit for any Godly wisdom or knowledge that I have.
Don't worry. I haven't seen you exhibit any of that here. Just wild assumptions and over-the-top comparisons.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus told us to judge righteously. So it is not wrong to judge. You are judging me now actually. You feel it is wrong for me to say what I have said and you are saying I have a judgmental spirit (suggesting that such is a wrong type of spirit to have). Paul says, know ye not that ye shall judge angels? In fact, to have a code of conduct or morality in and of itself means you have to judge at some point. For if you believe in a right and wrong, you have to say that this sin is wrong and doing these good things is correct.

I have judged the OP because it is neither biblical nor moral.
There is no difference between a Christian staring at nude women and giving them money vs. a non-Christian. They are both supporting the industry of fornication by their presence and their money. Adding the gospel into the mix does not make it better all of a sudden.

To judge righteously, I believe, means to look for the positive in situations......not to call yourself righteous and then point out the unrighteousness in others. Your main priority should me to polish up your own light....and when you do, it will be hard to spot darkness in others. A room can be dark as night.....until you turn the light on.....

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well I dont know about you guys, but @Jason0047 has motivated me to go to a strip club just to prove him wrong!!! If you dont hear from me in a week......................he was right!:sick:

Have you never heard about garbage in and garbage out?
What you view and put in your mind can effect you?
The Bible says avoid evil communications (1 Corinthians 15:33-34).
The Bible says "flee fornication." (1 Corinthians 6:18).
Joseph literally ran away from sexual sin when it was tempting him (Genesis 39:12).
"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.: (1 John 2:16).
Even if you are successful this one time, you would still be violating God's Word by doing this.
I sure also hope you do not go into a hotel with her along with not telling your wife about that (on top of that). In short, I cannot condone your actions of going into a strip club.

#1. You would be violating God's Word.
#2. You are opening yourself up to temptation and sin (unnecessarily) and can fall into sin.
#3. You will cause distrust to take place between you and your wife.
#4. Your money will go to support an industry of sin.
#5. Placing evil and sin into your heart and mind by being around such a sinful environment. It will effect you, whether you may not see that right away or not.

Your decision is yours alone to make; But it is foolish if you are to do so (And would not prove anything even if you were successful this one time). You would have to do this activity every day for 40 days to prove that it is not possible for you to slip into sin and or for you to not be effected in a bad way. You will also harm your marriage by doing this, as well. Your body is for your wife and not for anyone else. Do you not think that they may not be attracted to you there, as well (By your being there?).

Just stop.
This is not a game.
Sin is very serious.
Your action to break God's Word and sin is not to be taken lightly.
And remember, you have to do this also by leaving your wife in the dark about this whole thing, too?
This is not right.
It is wrong.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
To judge righteously, I believe, means to look for the positive in situations......not to call yourself righteous and then point out the unrighteousness in others. Your main priority should me to polish up your own light....and when you do, it will be hard to spot darkness in others. A room can be dark as night.....until you turn the light on.....

Nowhere did I boast in myself, though. Only God is good; And only God can tranform a person's life so as to do any kind of good through them. I am merely showing you how this man's actions are in violation of God's Word (Which is wrong).

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." (Matthew 6:21).

A person who treasures Elvis Presley will have him to be displayed everywhere in his house.
The treasure will be in his own home.
A person who desires to be around sinful environements is only doing so because they are desiring to be there for the wrong reasons. Light attacts light and darkness attracts darkness.

22 "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness...." (Matthew 6:22-23).

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
(1 Corinthians 15:6).

9 "I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person." (1 Corinthians 5:9-13).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victory-N-Christ

God:Mighty -N-Power!!
Feb 25, 2017
Ga
✟39,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
You are really forcing this one here. Again, not the same thing. The preacher does not know if this man is raping somebody in the prison or not. I doubt the inmate would say such a thing to a prison minister because it would expose his evil to the guards and they would then stop it. So you are not making any sense here.

Perhaps I'm not making sense to the object or discussion of this thread and nope I'm not trying to force anything but I'm just trying to share where my thoughts went after reading your posts.See...everything opens a door of discussion for someone like me.But like I've said perhaps I'm going off topic with my responding posts which is why I've decided to stay out of it.Peace.

Upvote 0

JingshenBianxi

So Cool
Mar 16, 2017
Houston, TX
✟17,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Then how do you harmonize God's Command that says, "flee fornication" along with going into a place of fornication?

Once you go IN...you say whoops...and then " flee fornication. "

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nowhere did I boast in myself, though. Only God is good; And only God can tranform a person's life so as to do any kind of good through them. I am merely showing you how this man's actions are in violation of God's Word (Which is wrong).

"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." (Matthew 6:21).

A person who treasures Elvis Presley will have him to be displayed everywhere in his house.
The treasure will be in his own home.
A person who desires to be around sinful environements is only doing so because they are desiring to be there for the wrong reasons. Light attacts light and darkness attracts darkness.

22 "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness...." (Matthew 6:22-23).

Sorry I forgot you take everything personal.....I was talking about myself and what i believe for myself, not you. you can do what you like and i wouldnt judge.

But you are right....only God is Good.....and He without sin should be left to throw stones. This is why, I leave the judging to the only one capable of viewing the contents of the heart.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps I'm not making sense to the object or discussion of this thread and nope I'm not trying to force anything but I'm just trying to share where my thoughts went after reading your posts.See...everything opens a door of discussion for someone like me.But like I've said perhaps I'm going off topic with my responding posts which is why I've decided to stay out of it.Peace.

Please check out Post #395.
I brought up a passage that should make it clear that going into a strip club is a serious sin.
I bolded two sentences within that passage; So it should make the point clear that this man was in the wrong here (and that he should repent).

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you never heard about garbage in and garbage out?
What you view and put in your mind can effect you?
The Bible says avoid evil communications (1 Corinthians 15:33-34).
The Bible says "flee fornication." (1 Corinthians 6:18).
Joseph literally ran away from sexual sin when it was tempting him (Genesis 39:12).
"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.: (1 John 2:16).
Even if you are successful this one time, you would still be violating God's Word by doing this.
I sure also hope you do not go into a hotel with her along with not telling your wife about that (on top of that). In short, I cannot condone your actions of going into a strip club.

#1. You would be violating God's Word.
#2. You are opening yourself up to temptation and sin (unnecessarily) and can fall into sin.
#3. You will cause distrust to take place between you and your wife.
#4. Your money will go to support an industry of sin.
#5. Placing evil and sin into your heart and mind by being around such a sinful environment. It will effect you, whether you may not see that right away or not.

Your decision is yours alone to make; But it is foolish if you are to do so (And would not prove anything even if you were successful this one time). You would have to do this activity every day for 40 days to prove that it is not possible for you to slip into sin and or for you to not be effected in a bad way. You will also harm your marriage by doing this, as well. Your body is for your wife and not for anyone else. Do you not think that they may not be attracted to you there, as well (By your being there?).

Just stop.
This is not a game.
Sin is very serious.
Your action to break God's Word and sin is not to be taken lightly.
And remember, you have to do this also by leaving your wife in the dark about this whole thing, too?
This is not right.
It is wrong.

Just trying to make light of this dark thread. I wouldnt even know where to find a strip club.....So i dont think God will be sending me to one.

And not once did I question your opinion on going to the strip club....some of your enemies are only enemies in your head.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Once you go IN...you say whoops...and then " flee fornication. "

Do you believe God's Word when it says "flee fornication" or are you just trying to make a joke here?
What is your interpretation of "flee fornication" really mean?

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just trying to make light of this dark thread. I wouldnt even know where to find a strip club.....So i dont think God will be sending me to one.

And not once did I question your opinion on going to the strip club....some of your enemies are only enemies in your head.

You said,

"Well I dont know about you guys, but @Jason0047 has motivated me to go to a strip club just to prove him wrong!!! If you dont hear from me in a week......................he was right!:sick:"
~ Quote by RaymondG.

Now, you are saying that this is not the case?

This means you just lied.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You said,

"Well I dont know about you guys, but @Jason0047 has motivated me to go to a strip club just to prove him wrong!!! If you dont hear from me in a week......................he was right!:sick:" Quote by RaymondG."​

Now, you are saying that this is not the case?

This means you just lied.

I dare not refute your knowledge and wisdom. The only thing you motivate me to do is have love for you and pray for you. And I dont believe you are right. But I do believe you are excellent at spotting sin and unrighteousness in others. I am a failure at this and joke telling, it would seem.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.