God is the head of the pack, He imparts to us His Flourishing (and therefore we survive)

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I am trying to graft a limited understanding of Evolution, onto a theological understanding of Christ (and Salvation). The reason for this, is that the more tightly Evolutionists keep Evolution exclusive (without examining their beliefs, I might add - I'm sure they do a little, but it is not in the light of the word) the harder it is to witness to them. The effort to witness to Evolutionists does not become more scientific, it becomes more abstract!

The notion of God, is basically where I started to get the idea that it could be grafted on,, because I got the idea that God was somehow greater "at" Evolution and wouldn't let the interpretation die (die off). This then developed into a notion that God is not only always greater in Evolution, He identifies with us as head of our pack. I know the Bible says "Christ is the head" but I want to stay where I am, in an abstract context, because it is not clear to me in what manner 'Christ is the head' - it is not a matter of flourishing this way or that, so I think Christ being head can wait. The term "head" is colloquial anyway, God can be "head" of the pack, without being solely 'a head'.

The important thing is that as head of the pack, God is able to impart to us His Flourishing - simply put, what God does to flourish (and I say "flourish" and not 'survive' because the difference is important, not merely minimal), we can also, to an extent "flourish". It's like baby cougars playing with each other while the mother keeps watch; the baby cougars learn the instincts of the cougar with their play, and the mother cougar hunts for dinner and imparts to them the prize of the hunt, to justify the appetite they gain with their "play". The "play" becomes "flourishing", because the mother feeds them. So too God seeks out the meat of our faith, that when we have finished developing our faith - theologically - it will not have been for nothing - we will actually have gone out and done something in faith and celebrated the will of God, and thus reaching Heaven, add to God's faith (not by private interpretation). God will say "yes, you helped Me when you sought out the lost; well done good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of your Lord".

The thing that this breaks down, interpreting God like this, is that it is no longer just self-serving "survival", we can actually do the will of God more or less well - the Great White Throne Judgment, will reward all our work, in Christ, the head in us, not simply in the world. When the impartation of the hunt is given, the strength we committed to hunting out the lost will not be in vein - even Evolutionists, may be gained, with the understanding that their Evolution is "not enough" ("not by expectation in Evolution working, lest any man should boast"). Indeed there have been times when we have worked against Evolution, where we have refused the impartation of God, to us, of that which we should be focussing our Evolution on: Salvation - not of the species of itself, which is futile, but with all Creation together, becoming the one pack united in the Holy Spirit: the conviction of our impartation coming to a head in God, as leader of the pack. As Jesus said there will be one Shepherd and one flock (notice Jesus does not make himself "head of the flock" but "Shepherd").

So we say "yes, Father, bring us the impartation of the hunt for Your Spirit, You have heard our prayer, in Your Name in Jesus, Amen".

There is now none that can be against us, because God is for us; all things work together for good for those that love the Lord; Greater is He that is within us, than he that is in the world - all these things are for the glory of God the Father, the head of the pack, the Imparter and we are the family of species He has Created. We are not at odds with one another, in Christ, because there is no way to overtake our Shepherd: He keeps watch of the flock; only when God strikes the Shepherd is the flock scattered, but scattered not to other kinds, but other interpretations of the same kind. The Devil is no fool, if he can make you believe you are not part of the pack, he can snare you and have you for himself. This is the danger. The Devil will tell you the head of the pack is not going to impart anything, that your inheriting the things of the pack has long gone and you are forgotten of God - but how far from the truth is this?!

No, we must resist the enemy, separating us from the Word of God; we must find in ourselves the answer to God's provision, in praise and exultation of all that He does. If we can do this, we are apart from the Evolution of the World, because we have ceased to rely on ourselves - we are at a standstill in terms of our own Evolution, because the Evolution of others with us under Christ, is surpassing in glory for the Glory of Him who is forever the Son of the Head of the Pack. We know what God favours, and how! We do not need to build up strength to be recognized one way or another - it is not by works! Not even by the expectation of works! We have this assurance, even having overcome the Shepherd, the Devil will flee, because the Shepherd comes back to life and the head of the pack, God, moreso (as the Shepherd said "the Father is greater than I")... this is truth at work: that we come to look Evolutionarily, as the head of the pack - God - intended. We are His craftsmanship - as the Bible says; once foreign, now grafted on to the pack: whose Evolution, is greater than that of those who strive to make it, that their expectations win the day. Greater not by one species, but greater by all species!

Our reception into Heaven, will be a flourishing that we know, in part, but in greater part, that we do not - for God will receive to Himself, that which was greatest of Creation, which surrendered the Evolution that it was, for what Evolution it could be, not by survival, but by flourishing in what God had. It will be known for being godly! Every tear will be wiped away, but for tears of joy! Does this mean Evolution will be greater on Earth, than we can face? Certainly not! But as all see the Day approaching, we will all draw on the one Evolution, seen in the Sun of Righteousness, that our species become a more extreme interpretation of Evolution, imparted by God, not as though God does not know who is of His Pack and who (is) not, but that He Himself will be brighter, even than the Sun we look to for His Sake. The greatest difference, will be those that cleave to the Shepherd for the best that the Head of the Pack (God) can wish for. We are becoming One, with the Shepherd and the Pack - not as Evolution says, "we have become one, without a Shepherd", but as the Head of the Pack has imparted to us "this is the Shepherd, that you love God".

Peace be to you all and your hearts (be) strong.