Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
A sister in the Lord needed a car. I know a bit about cars so I offered to help. Long story short, she bought a demonstration vehicle from a dealer about an hour away. Because of the COVID restrictions, she forewent the usual test drive and such. While I was confident it was the right thing, there is always that nagging little doubt. The dealer is a long way from here. If there is a problem, what do I do? The restrictions mean that we could not visit the dealer. And so on.

The car arrived at the expected time. It is perfect. As if to confirm that the Lord was in this, the gentleman who delivered the car is a born again Christian. His business name is J C Lord! My sister in the Lord is most caring and sensitive. She offered John a bottle of water. He was blessed, because he had intended to buy water on the way to his next job. He was short on time, so he was double blessed.

My sister in Christ and I are no different and no better than any other born again believer - or any other human for that matter. God loves us all, equally.

Reactions: Carl Emerson

TwotoStand

Sep 23, 2020
Europe
✟9,302.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This anecdote reminds me of the time a pastor I know walked past a homeless guy on the street outside his church many times without ever saying anything...one day he did they got into a conversation and he offered his name as Lord which he spelled "Laud" LOL...after the pastor had made contact this Laud was mysteriously nowhere to be found or ever seen again. In retrospect it looked like a test from the Lord to see whether the pastor would notice and care for needy people outside the church walls...God is definitely very real and cares and provides for us in the most mysterious of ways. We should never limit God by our human mindbrains....those who know God and have faith should always have Hope!

Reactions: RCrihfield
Upvote 0