Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise God for being my Rock and Salvation.

Two issues looming unfinished in my life were both brought to closure today. I am thankful to God that these unrelated situations allowed me to experience joy in our LORD and develop more patience, trust, and faith in God's will working to bring delight to the hearts of His people.

I am grateful for God's grace and His constant presence in my life. God knows our needs even before we know our needs. God provides all that we need when we need it according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Our God is a good and loving God.

All praise, honor, and glory to God in Heaven. To our God and Father be glory forever and ever. In Jesus' name. Amen

_-iconoclast-_

I live by faith in the Son of God.
Feb 10, 2017
Earth
✟37,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Praise God for being my Rock and Salvation.

Two issues looming unfinished in my life were both brought to closure today. I am thankful to God that these unrelated situations allowed me to experience joy in our LORD and develop more patience, trust, and faith in God's will working to bring delight to the hearts of His people.

I am grateful for God's grace and His constant presence in my life. God knows our needs even before we know our needs. God provides all that we need when we need it according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Our God is a good and loving God.

All praise, honor, and glory to God in Heaven. To our God and Father be glory forever and ever. In Jesus' name. Amen

Hallelujah!!!

Thank you for your testimony saint

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That is so true and I join you in thanks to our mighty Lord for his grace and goodness

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Two issues looming unfinished in my life were both brought to closure today.
Two in one day! Wow! That must feel like a load lifted off! Praise God! I rejoice with you! :clap:

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:amen::amen::amen:
Thank you for sharing! Sometimes a great testimony is all a person needs to continue fighting the good fight. May God continue to bless you richly xx
Amen. God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums