God is love; so God is personal with us . . .

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yesterday, I was with my lady friend, and we went to a park to walk the doggies . . . hers and her sister-in-law's. And, lo and behold, there was her lady's group leader in a car! So, I went back to my sweetie and urged her to move her car next to the lady who leads her group. And they had a time talking car-to-car while I kept the doggies busy :)

That was just before they were going to their church for the group. So . . . I understood God had blessed them with that.

Then we got to talking about how a basic of Christianity is that God personally shares with us in Jesus. And I said there are various scriptures which show this.

"But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him." (1 Corinthians 6:17)

When Jesus rescues a person > "from the power of Satan to God" > (in Acts 26:18) > the person becomes "joined to the Lord" so he or she is actually "one spirit with Him."

And I notice how Acts 26:18 says a person gets turned from "the power" of Satan, but it does not say the person is turned to "the power" of God, but it says the person is turned "to God". To me, this means each of us has been brought not only to different "power", but to be personally with God Himself . . . in His own love >

"Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us." (Romans 5:5)

While I am being prayerful . . . devotional . . . at any time, I have experienced sharing with God in love which is pure kind gentle quiet sweet caring, has me all-loving, encouraged and even pleased to forgive and have hope for any person . . . and with Heavenly quality of pleasant rest caressing me. This seems to be a match with things I have read in the Bible, with various scriptures saying God is like this and shares like this with "us".

So, we are in this with one another; we minister the grace of this to each other > 1 Peter 4:9-10. And I do know certain people who seem to be beautiful in the Holy Spirit of God's love, and they effect me with this.

So, I plan to pause, here, while we pray this to grow and increase all the more and thank God for this, and others are welcome to share your scriptures and personal experience of how God's word feeds us and brings us to grow in sharing with Him.

Last edited: