God is love, Love is not Jealous, God is a Jealous god???

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Ah, so you believe that a group of people who exist for no purpose except to serve as rungs to be stepped on are entirely equal to you?
I already went into this, true believers are not the ones doing the "stepping", etc...

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
No.

The conversation I was having in posts 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526 and then your entry into the discussion in post 527 were ALL about why God doesn't make non-believers into believers.

Specifically, with regards to your post in post 527, I had asked Why doesn't God just snap his fingers and make non-believers into believers. You replied in post 527 by saying that they, "are only here to help others becomes the highest and greatest versions of themselves and go beyond this life here."

We were SPECIFICALLY talking about non-believers and you specifically stated that you believe they (and "they" refers to non-believers) are only here to be stepped on by believers as they get rewarded.

You were specifically referring to non-believers, as I've just explained.

Your posts speak for themselves.
Non-believers in their hearts, and who stay that way in their hearts all the way to the very very end, and in their hearts by the end, yes...

I also wanted to talk to you about the way God judges as well, and how a "non-believer" in the world, could actually turn out to be a "believer" in their heart also, etc, and how God takes "all factors", and I do mean "all factors" into account, etc... Reasons and causal factors matter, etc, and I can already tell you have a few of those in your heart, etc... And God takes all of those into account when judging, and I do mean "all of them", etc, for He already fully knows them all, even made/caused/created them all, etc, and takes all of those into full account when He is judging, and especially when judging a life at the end, etc..

And also I wanted to tell you how their are also so-called "believers" who may not be true believers in their hearts, etc, and in fact, some of them can even be worse than "non-believers", etc, and can actually turn out to be true children of the Devil himself in their hearts, etc, also some pastors, preachers, religious people and leaders, can be real devils in their hearts also, etc, and I know because I have experienced it, etc, and I can 100% guarantee you they are not going beyond this at all ever, etc, not unless they truly repent before the end, etc...

But you don't want to talk about anything with me, so...

Have a nice and very good life...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
When my daughter refused to bathe, I would make her. I would force my will on her because I knew the alternative was worse. Same thing when it came to her refusing to eat a balanced diet, or go to bed.

Those examples are all viewed as perfectly acceptable. No one would say I was being a bad mother for doing those things. But when it comes to God doing a similar thing to save me from eternal suffering in hell, everyone thinks that's going to far. All of a sudden, my free will is so much more important, even though the suffering is so much worse.

Can we say "double standard"?
What if He is trying to do that right now...?

What will you do with it, etc...?

You've already been told a great truth, and one I think you are having trouble denying in your own heart, at least right, right now anyway, etc, but what you do with it from here is up to you, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@Kylie

Maybe this new information will help you to prepare your speech at the judgement maybe, etc...?

Just be very careful what you will say, or else your memory will just be erased and you'll be forever recycled for eternity, your memory being wiped each time for eternity, etc...

Do not let your own words condemn you, etc...

Because God will probably just use that to make an example out of you before all, so all will know just how truly just He is, then you'll just be "reset" (again), only ever living in a place that your only true purpose was ever meant for you ever, etc, and that will be "forever", etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
In the judgement, God is going to show some, why some (another different some) were only meant to only be "temporary programs" for eternity, etc, and this will happen by allowing them to speak before resetting them, or sending them back to do it all over again at some point in the next existence(s), etc...

So how those people will testify, will be how their lives/existences is depending on it, etc...

By their own words they will judged, and they will either be made to stand, or be eternally damned/condemned, etc...

So, prepare your speeches very, very well!

Hint, He already knows what you are going to say and how He made you, etc, but may need to show others why He made you, or some, for only a very, very limited life and existence and purpose only, etc...

And maybe also, why He made others for much more than that in contrast maybe also maybe, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Ah, so you believe that a group of people who exist for no purpose except to serve as rungs to be stepped on are entirely equal to you?
The part that is "me", apart from God, etc, is and never ever was, etc, any better/higher/superior than they ever are, or ever were at all ever, etc...

So, yes, apart from God, I am equal to them, and they are equal to me, etc...

Apart from God, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,097.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Ha! Not your fault?? You've never done anything wrong??

If you did wrong, YOU did wrong. He planned for you to do exactly what you have, are, and will be, doing. And you are doing it. Including trying to get out of the blame for your own choices.

So if God planned for me to do it, if it was predestined since before I was born, then tell me: How could I possibly have done anything different?

Upvote 0

ChetSinger

Apr 18, 2006
✟124,958.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
When my daughter refused to bathe, I would make her. I would force my will on her because I knew the alternative was worse. Same thing when it came to her refusing to eat a balanced diet, or go to bed.

Those examples are all viewed as perfectly acceptable. No one would say I was being a bad mother for doing those things. But when it comes to God doing a similar thing to save me from eternal suffering in hell, everyone thinks that's going to far. All of a sudden, my free will is so much more important, even though the suffering is so much worse.

Can we say "double standard"?
I have children too. And there eventually came a point when they grew up and their lives became their own. But I've never stopped loving them. And you'll never stop loving yours. We'll always be there for our children. And God will always be there for us.

You mentioned hell. People don't go to hell because they sin. We know that because everybody sins, but not everybody goes to hell. People go to hell because their sins aren't forgiven. I'm not sure you grasp the gospel. It isn't about us, or what we should do. The gospel is about what Jesus has already done for us. He has taken our sins upon himself so that we can live in an age where "everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved". Forgiveness is there for the asking. By everyone. Because God is love.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,097.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I already went into this, true believers are not the ones doing the "stepping", etc...

You were very clear that non-believers "are only here to help others becomes the highest and greatest versions of themselves and go beyond this life here."

As the believers go to become the "highest and greatest versions of themselves", they step on the unbelievers to get there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,097.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
What if He is trying to do that right now...?

What will you do with it, etc...?

You've already been told a great truth, and one I think you are having trouble denying in your own heart, at least right, right now anyway, etc, but what you do with it from here is up to you, etc...

God Bless!

Oh, don't start that nonsense.

If God really wanted me to, then he could make sure I do become a believer. I mean, I was able to get my daughter to bathe every day even if she didn't want to.

Now, if my daughter had turned up to preschool stinking and unwashed for a week, and the teachers had said, "Kylie, we're a little bit worried about F, because her hygiene seems to be very poor," what do you think their opinion of me would be if I had said, "Well, I told her how important it would be that she washes to be clean. I told her that great truth, but I think she's having trouble denying her own heart. But I told her how important it was to wash, and what she does with it is up to her."

They'd think I was a terrible mother.

And yet when God does the same thing, all of a sudden that's a perfectly acceptable excuse? Please. I don't buy it for a second, and the only reason anyone does is because it's the only one that comes close to making sense apart from the conclusion that the whole thing is just a story.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,097.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
@Kylie

Maybe this new information will help you to prepare your speech at the judgement maybe, etc...?

Just be very careful what you will say, or else your memory will just be erased and you'll be forever recycled for eternity, your memory being wiped each time for eternity, etc...

Do not let your own words condemn you, etc...

Because God will probably just use that to make an example out of you before all, so all will know just how truly just He is, then you'll just be "reset" (again), only ever living in a place that your only true purpose was ever meant for you ever, etc, and that will be "forever", etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Is this supposed to be a threat? It's a terribly weak argument.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You were very clear that non-believers "are only here to help others becomes the highest and greatest versions of themselves and go beyond this life here."

As the believers go to become the "highest and greatest versions of themselves", they step on the unbelievers to get there.
I don't think I said "non-believers" either, at least not until just recently, etc, but not in my original posts that you quoted from earlier, etc, just like I did not use the word "atheists" also, etc...

And I just now told you, "reasons" "matter", etc, or "sometimes matter", etc, including "reasons" sometimes, as to why a person is technically a quote/unquote "non-believer" sometimes, etc...

Sometimes some so-called "Christians" or "believers" can be to blame for that sometimes, etc, and God fully knows it/that all, if and when that is the case, etc, and takes "all" into "full account", etc...

So, prepare your speeches well, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Is this supposed to be a threat? It's a terribly weak argument.
Lol, no, no "threats" dear, just something you may want to think about though, etc, it's kind of like a "how well do you know yourself" kind of "thing", etc, and could you explain that fully and accurately and truthfully to God maybe, etc...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,097.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have children too. And there eventually came a point when they grew up and their lives became their own. But I've never stopped loving them. And you'll never stop loving yours. We'll always be there for our children. And God will always be there for us.

So tell me, if your now-adult children started neglecting things, stopped doing the things they needed to do in order to remain healthy, wouldn't you step in?

You mentioned hell. People don't go to hell because they sin. We know that because everybody sins, but not everybody goes to hell. People go to hell because their sins aren't forgiven. I'm not sure you grasp the gospel. It isn't about us, or what we should do. The gospel is about what Jesus has already done for us. He has taken our sins upon himself so that we can live in an age where "everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved". Forgiveness is there for the asking. By everyone. Because God is love.

You appear to be contradicting yourself. You say it's not about what we should do, then say we should ask for forgiveness.

Also, I'm capable of forgiving transgressions against me without having an innocent suffer for them. Why can't God do the same?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,097.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I don't think I said "non-believers" either, at least not until just recently, etc, but not in my original posts that you quoted from earlier, etc, just like I did not use the word "atheists" also, etc...

And I just now told you, "reasons" "matter", etc, or "sometimes matter", etc, including "reasons" sometimes, as to why a person is technically a quote/unquote "non-believer" sometimes, etc...

Sometimes some so-called "Christians" or "believers" can be to blame for that sometimes, etc, and God fully knows it/that all, if and when that is the case, etc, and takes "all" into "full account", etc...

So, prepare your speeches well, etc...

God Bless!

I was having a conversation with Mark Quayle about why God doesn't snap his fingers and make believers out of all the non-believers.

You came in and said, "Because you are only meant to only repeat this or these kinds of lives here, and that will be forever, and that is all you were ever made or created for, forever, etc, and are only here to help others becomes the highest and greatest versions of themselves and go beyond this life here, period." See post 527.

Now, I assume that you didn't use the word "you" to refer specifically to me. In context, it sure seems like you were using it to refer to non-believers, since that was what the discussion had been about.

Now you claim that you were NOT talking about unbelievers? Who, then, WERE you talking about? And if you were not talking about unbelievers, then why did you come in and try to derail the conversation?

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,097.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Lol, no, no "threats" dear, just something you may want to think about though, etc, it's kind of like a "how well do you know yourself" kind of "thing", etc, and could you explain that fully and accurately and truthfully to God maybe, etc...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

Dear? Do you have any idea how utterly patronizing you come across as?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh, don't start that nonsense.

If God really wanted me to, then he could make sure I do become a believer. I mean, I was able to get my daughter to bathe every day even if she didn't want to.

Now, if my daughter had turned up to preschool stinking and unwashed for a week, and the teachers had said, "Kylie, we're a little bit worried about F, because her hygiene seems to be very poor," what do you think their opinion of me would be if I had said, "Well, I told her how important it would be that she washes to be clean. I told her that great truth, but I think she's having trouble denying her own heart. But I told her how important it was to wash, and what she does with it is up to her."

They'd think I was a terrible mother.

And yet when God does the same thing, all of a sudden that's a perfectly acceptable excuse? Please. I don't buy it for a second, and the only reason anyone does is because it's the only one that comes close to making sense apart from the conclusion that the whole thing is just a story.
Are you an "adult", or a "child"...?

Because I have "older children", and parenting them, is very, very much more different, etc...

I certainly don't try to "force" them to do or choose anything one way or the other anymore, etc...

But I will try to "counsel them" and/or console them sometimes, etc, or try to teach or impart wisdom to them very, very gently sometimes, etc, but making them do anything, or choose anything, one way or the other anymore, is a little bit beyond their age now, etc...

And at their age now, they would probably greatly resent me, and possibly even hate me, for even trying, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I was having a conversation with Mark Quayle about why God doesn't snap his fingers and make believers out of all the non-believers.

You came in and said, "Because you are only meant to only repeat this or these kinds of lives here, and that will be forever, and that is all you were ever made or created for, forever, etc, and are only here to help others becomes the highest and greatest versions of themselves and go beyond this life here, period." See post 527.

Now, I assume that you didn't use the word "you" to refer specifically to me. In context, it sure seems like you were using it to refer to non-believers, since that was what the discussion had been about.

Now you claim that you were NOT talking about unbelievers? Who, then, WERE you talking about? And if you were not talking about unbelievers, then why did you come in and try to derail the conversation?
I meant your kind that are currently like your kind right now, etc, but due to the way God judges, which I tried to explain to you, etc, there will be saved and unsaved, or saved and not saved, from every people grouping, etc...

And I've been in this conversation for a while now, but I only just chose to speak back up in it again just more recently, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0