• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

God is Just and True!

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by quietbloke, Sep 15, 2019.

1. quietbloke

quietbloke Brother in Christ Supporter

+34,331
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Although God is a God of love,He is also a God of Justice. His love wants to pardon the wrong doer,but divine justice must be satisfied. That's why He sent His Son to die for our sin. Jesus paid the price of redeeming love. With His Blood,He saves us. He gives us the opportunity to repent and turn from our sin. What is your response to this?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 "Only Me!" Supporter

+3,319
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Whenever I've got things wrong (and I have many times!), my tendency has been to run away and hide for a little while. But I've always found I can run, but I can never hide! God has always been looking out for me, gently calling me back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+20,501
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    God is just and true and in the light of his presence he shows up the marks and blemishes in me
    Thank you Jesus for saving me

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. quietbloke

+34,331
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Wonderful how God fulfils His Justice and truth in our lives!

5. quietbloke

+34,331
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    We deserve judgement and punishment for our sin,but God is love and in His love is willing to give us,not what we deserve,but because of His saving grace. Jesus died in our place and if we repent and put out trust in Him,there is forgiveness and salvation. 'I need no other argument. I need no other plea. It is enough that Jesus died and that He died for me'

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. quietbloke

+34,331
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'O,help me understand it. Help me to take it in. What it meant to Thee,the Holy One,to bear away my sin'

7. quietbloke

+34,331
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    God's Justice and Truth will never fail!

8. quietbloke

+34,331
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'The just shall live by faith'

9. quietbloke

+34,331
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Eternal life is secure under the love and justice of God!