England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Although God is a God of love,He is also a God of Justice. His love wants to pardon the wrong doer,but divine justice must be satisfied. That's why He sent His Son to die for our sin. Jesus paid the price of redeeming love. With His Blood,He saves us. He gives us the opportunity to repent and turn from our sin. What is your response to this?

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟745,945.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Whenever I've got things wrong (and I have many times!), my tendency has been to run away and hide for a little while. But I've always found I can run, but I can never hide! God has always been looking out for me, gently calling me back.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Whenever I've got things wrong (and I have many times!), my tendency has been to run away and hide for a little while. But I've always found I can run, but I can never hide! God has always been looking out for me, gently calling me back.
Wonderful how God fulfils His Justice and truth in our lives!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We deserve judgement and punishment for our sin,but God is love and in His love is willing to give us,not what we deserve,but because of His saving grace. Jesus died in our place and if we repent and put out trust in Him,there is forgiveness and salvation. 'I need no other argument. I need no other plea. It is enough that Jesus died and that He died for me'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums