Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Omnipotent: having complete or unlimited power
Omniscient: knowing everything, having unlimited understanding or knowledge
Omnipresent: present in all places at all times

Isaiah 46:9-10
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; Iam God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times thethings that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

1 Samuel 2:6-7

6 The Lord killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. 7 The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up.

Deuteronomy 32:39
See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliever out of my hand.

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Isaiah 43:10-11
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isaiah 43:25
I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Romans 9:15-18.
For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and i will have compassion on whom i will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy. For the scripture saith unto the Pharaoh, even for this same purpose I raised thee up, that i might show my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
Therfore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

Reactions: Firewatchduty

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would say that if you know what will happen at a certain time, this is because you are in control of it.

But control can be an ego issue. God is so more and greater and better than only being in control of circumstances. And we can be concerned about control, mainly so we have things going our way. So, if we trust God to control things, we need to be prayerfully seeking Him to control for His purpose, and not our wishes :)

Even so, I keep having things go my way, even though I did not plan it and I forgot certain things which I let go of in earlier prayer because I wanted what really is of God. And it would come to me > didn't you say you would like this, didn't you ask for this? This could be a decade later.

But by then I might have grown and matured so I would make good use of what God does, which I had wished for. It would not be only about me, or me being some great prayer person of faith. But God does us good for His all-loving benefit, so we can get more into loving all people, sharing our good with others.

So, His control is always within His all-loving management.

And, by the way, how a blessing comes is better than how I might have wished it could be, because God does all so better. So, then > I would need to be corrected and adjusted so I can relate with and share the good God does.

Upvote 0