God is in a Cl☁ud by Day and F⚡re by Night

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟442,160.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Guidance from the word of God comes from scripture but direction outside the word is specific guidance that comes from the Holy Spirit in many ways- dreams, visions, a word of knowledge, etc. (Joel 2:28).

In Luke 2:22-27, it is said three times Mary and Joseph came by direction of the word of God. It is also said three times Simeon came by the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Yet, they all arrived at the same place and at the same time.

God gives you time to know His will and then even more time to confirm it. What is not written has to be waited on for the voice of the Holy Spirit. When the answer comes, it will bring peace with it, you will know what to do, and it will not contradict the word of God. Waiting on the Lord for answers produces character. A unanimous decision does not guarantee the will of God. Take time to pray and confirm the voice of the Lord even after a multitude gives their opinion (Acts 6:2-7).

We are more interested in the destination, plans, circumstances, and happiness but God is more interested in the journey with us, more interested in our hearts than our plans, more interested in changing us than changing our circumstances, more interested in making us holy than making us happy. He enjoys leading us in the details of our lives.

Prioritize studying God’s word and obeying His commands. Next, take time to look at what God has put in you. Then, pay attention to opportunities that come your way and the story God’s allowed you to live. Follow the crumbs He provides, you’ll discover the treasure He has for you. You may not know everything there is to know, but you don’t have to. Yet never stop pursuing more. Connect what you know with what you do, listen with an open heart, and watch new paths form in front of you as you walk through it.

Last edited:

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟201,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Guidance from the word of God comes from scripture but direction outside the word is specific guidance that comes from the Holy Spirit in many ways- dreams, visions, a word of knowledge, etc. (Joel 2:28).

In Luke 2:22-27, it is said three times Mary and Joseph came by direction of the word of God. It is also said three times Simeon came by the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Yet, they all arrived at the same place and at the same time.

God gives you time to know His will and then even more time to confirm it. What is not written has to be waited on for the voice of the Holy Spirit. When the answer comes, it will bring peace with it, you will know what to do, and it will not contradict the word of God. Waiting on the Lord for answers produces character. A unanimous decision does not guarantee the will of God. Take time to pray and confirm the voice of the Lord even after a multitude gives their opinion (Acts 6:2-7).

We are more interested in the destination, plans, circumstances, and happiness but God is more interested in the journey with us, more interested in our hearts than our plans, more interested in changing us than changing our circumstances, more interested in making us holy than making us happy. He enjoys leading us in the details of our lives.

Prioritize studying God’s word and obeying His commands. Next, take time to look at what God has put in you. Then, pay attention to opportunities that come your way and the story God’s allowed you to live. Follow the crumbs He provides, you’ll discover the treasure He has for you. You may not know everything there is to know, but you don’t have to. Yet never stop pursuing more. Connect what you know with what you do, listen with an open heart, and watch new paths form in front of you as you walk through it.

Woop there it is. A Word of Wisdom in due season. A question asked, answered, even before the sun rose again. How great is The Love and Faithfulness of The Bridegroom for His Bride. Thank You!

• Winner
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟442,160.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Woop there it is. A Word of Wisdom in due season. A question asked, answered, even before the sun rose again. How great is The Love and Faithfulness of The Bridegroom for His Bride. Thank You!

:clap:

119300455_1216156028768792_2154561033755963282_n.jpg

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟201,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The picture speaks. The flannel is correct as this is how the people dress around here.(I am not from here but placed here). The lowered head(walking in the flesh) is correct but can be changed(lifted) in the blink of an eye, as He sees fit.(To walk in The Spirit). And the train represents the Lionel toy train that is being gathered to bring a smile to my grandson's face. Perhaps with Wisdom, comes insight, as I already see his smile. Time to go out into the world, I better grab my flannel as today is cooler than normal. I do not know what I will face out there today, but what I do know, by faith, is The Lord will provide what is needed at that very moment, for He is faithful. Have a Blessed Day!

Upvote 0