Upstate New York
✟15,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God is so faithful. My wife of 14 years asked me to leave the family home due to me yelling and cursing about the house being a mess when I come home, and hiding in fantasy sports. I have been gone for 5+ weeks and have quit sports completely, and recommitted my life to walking in the Spirit. God is showing me new pearls of what it means to walk in the Spirit. I have gotten a fair amount of root healing, and am free from alot of attack now (I am not easily moved).

I have surrendered any cares of my home, I dont even go there at all, even when I am offered. This is also part of my therapy of detaching myself from earthly/carnal things.

I did clean the backyard, tended the chickens, and cleaned the garage (as it was too messy for kids to even use; they have play areas in there)... but that was when my wife was out of town.

God has shown me that His unconditional love and my assurance thereof will become the foundation of walking in faith, in obedience to HIS Spirit (i.e. walking in the Spirit). This is so freeing. No more fear, no more control, anxiety is destroyed. Trusting HIM to go before me, and bid me follow. I say here I am Lord, and I follow. Like a child. Trusting His provision and care.

I have been doing the Love Dare (on day 23). I have no addictions to give up today as per the day's dare. God has shown me I do not "need" my spouse, which has made this easier. And, I am committed to loving her unconditionally, regardless of how she responds (right now she hasnt really responded to anything, but that is okay). I am reaching out to you brothers and sisters her for work day encouragement. Any prayer requests in response will be honored.

Let the LORD be praised.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen yes God is faithful agreeing with you in prayer :prayer:

18898f97500d33aff7c6ea424b590e8c.jpg

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and upon this entire family in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for your wife and family and household, and that He continues working in your heart, mind, and soul so that you are a blessing to your wife, and family and household. Father, may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God, You are a great God to bring this progress in this man's life. May You keep him from spiritual pride that could undermine it. Give him a clear understanding, day by day, of how You want him to proceed in relating to his wife and family, and his own activities (TV, etc.). May this truly be a changed life that doesn't revert back to old destructive ways. I pray for his wife that You give her spiritual discernment and wisdom and guidance from You in how she is to respond to all this. Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums