Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Will Will will himself into heaven ...
through choosing to co-operate with the Holy Spirit,
through choosing to practicing righteousness, etc.?
And through choosing to obey Jesus' commandments?
That's the question that Will must decide for himself.
No one wills themselves into Heaven...

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: Dan61861
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God and the Lord Jesus Christ have been speaking to Their prophets and watchmen through words, dreams, visions, etc. as prophesied in Acts 2:17-18, Joel 2:28-32. These serve to reveal the very poor condition of the church in the last days of thise age! Many of these warnings are being shared on Internet sites, and excerpts from a few of them follow …

Interesting. Can you share the names of these prophets?
Thanks

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
No one wills themselves into Heaven...

God Bless!
Some people do will themselves into Hell though, but those are only who came to know the Truth but rejected it/Him after being shown the Truth/it/Him, but deliberately and desperately try hard to hold onto a lie instead... Those guilty of the "greater sin"...

Not loving it/that "Truth" but hating it/Him and cursing it/Him in their hearts...

Ect, Ect...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Some people do will themselves into Hell though, but those are only who came to know the Truth but rejected it/Him after being shown the Truth/it/Him, but deliberately and desperately try hard to hold onto a lie instead... Those guilty of the "greater sin"...

Not loving it/that "Truth" but hating it/Him and cursing it/Him in their hearts...

Ect, Ect...

God Bless!
Now we still have to obey, but there is different way, a way that is not a lie and will actually work instead of not work, (but tries to make you think it is and/or does work or is working when it is not at all, and is and does actually quite the opposite)...

Anyway, if we are to "truly obey" it has to be all God and none of us, basically...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I repeat, what today's prophets are doing is not adding to scripture, but announcing fulfillments of prophecies.
Curious on what has been fulfilled in the past year. Just curious. Thanks.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Anyone can cut and paste scripture, applying it to a present day world figures or conditions. It is scripture, but disconnected from its original setting and context in scripture. If you know the bible timeline of the end times, it will knock much of this sort of thing out of the ring.

1 Corinthians 14:38

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I think the Calvinist / Arminian divide is something that is not going away. We Arminian do not, and never will, embrace OSAS.

I grew up in an Arminian church that believed it, and OSAS is not a Calvinistic doctrine and is not the same as Eternal Security.

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
If you go to a church that demonizes others, don't expect too much good to come of it.

Paul was the first to point them out, and coined the phrase "doctrine of demons."

Upvote 0

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Interesting. Can you share the names of these prophets?
This shows that you are actually interested. Thanks.
First, watchmen are different than prophets,
and I'm not sure who's who:
Byron Searle
Julie Whedbee
Mena Lee Grebin
Suijt Thomas
Monique Bizet
+ many others.

Upvote 0

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Curious on what has been fulfilled in the past year. Just curious. Thanks.
Several knew that Trump would be elected.
God told them.
Hope it's okay with everyone that God talks to BACs!
He also talks to non-BACs, and gives them dreams
and visions, etc. ... and they come to know Him
as their Lord and Savior!

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Several knew that Trump would be elected.
God told them.
Hope it's okay with everyone that God talks to BACs!
He also talks to non-BACs, and gives them dreams
and visions, etc. ... and they come to know Him
as their Lord and Savior!
I don't mean to be annoying but someone said that today's prophets are only fulfilling what is already in scripture. If so, where is Trump found in scripture as an unfulfilled prophesy fulfilled in 2016? Verse please. Thanks!

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I don't mean to be annoying but someone said that today's prophets are only fulfilling what is already in scripture. If so, where is Trump found in scripture as an unfulfilled prophesy fulfilled in 2016? Verse please. Thanks!

You can see Jonathan Cahn explain Trump in post #48.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You mean the four blood moons prophet that did not come to pass? He is off my list of being a viable prophet. Any others you consider genuine? Thanks!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You know I didn't "Like" it because of anything it said about Trump, furtherest thing from my mind, I was referring to the rest of it...?

Do any of you guys really believe in that Johnathan Cahn stuff, or other people like that or that either try to do or say that can do that, have foreknowledge or be a prophet about specific stuff, in that way, today anyway, do you...?

I guess that get into the debate of if or not that kind of thing stopped at some point or not...?

Or sometimes stories about Trump being elected now, in the Bible, "specifically", back then, ect...

Anyway, that was the furtherest thing from my mind when I liked it, it was other stuff after that...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NeedyFollower

Feb 29, 2016
N Carolina
✟71,145.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Apparently, you don't understand that the education system has purposely dumbed-down the public,
so that they are quite unable to read and understand
anything deep and/or complex.
Brother ..It is not only the education system ..it is the comfort , ease and entertainment that great wealth has caused ( allowed ) ..We have been lulled into sleep with the legalistic attitude that some distractions are "wholesome" because they do not contain profanity , nor include drinking and sex . But I ask , what is a wholesome distraction ? What is a "nice getaway" from the Vine that gives us life ? Fathers raise your children up in the fear and admonition of the Lord has been replaced with ..Take your kids to church on sundays , make sure they do good in school and follow your example of storing up treasures here on earth . The gospel mixed with a life of pursuing happiness will lead to spiritual death and possible atheism . Jesus demonstrated God . Jesus demonstrated love . Our children ( at least in America ) have become disciples of John Wayne ..Disney Princesses ...George Washington ...fill in the blank ..it does not matter ..a disciple of any man is still a disciple of man . We are raising Americans and not followers of the lowly and meek lamb of God . ( By the way ...whoever thought it was a good idea to give our children to strangers to raise 5 days a week so they could get an education . ) Boy have we been deceived . But at least it has allowed us the prosperity to forsake God .

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
You mean the four blood moons prophet that did not come to pass? He is off my list of being a viable prophet. Any others you consider genuine? Thanks!

Just listen and tell me how close he got to the paradigm. I thought it was amazing. As for the 4 blood moons, they are always something to consider when watching Israel. Also eclipses - sun darkened, moon turned to blood - blood moons.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Byron Searle
Brother,
I hope you do not mind that I test the Spirit and admonish what is not of God.
Byron Searle: His 18 Major Prophetic events. Now to start off with, God NEVER says "may come to pass" He has always told His Prophets and Apostles what "will come to pass". This is an absolute non-starter for me. His 18 prophetic words already has disclaimer that he says is from God. As the list goes on, nothing on it has come to pass other than events that are already happening and for a very long time. I hope you take him off your list of viable prophets. Or at the very least pray for more discernment.
Blessings

Luke
Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Reactions: Dan61861
Upvote 0