Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You seem to think that the world--which is being deceived by satan--is on God's side and wants to see this stuff get out to everyone. Sorry, but that is a major deception you have bought into.

Just, wow, and a big fat LOL!

Then why not prove it to me so I can see to it "this stuff gets out to everyone"? Why not prove it to anyone who asks so that they can do the same? Are you not on Gods side and want us to get it out to everyone?

Not only that, but I still don't know how that even fit into this conversation? What does what the world wants or not want, have to do with my trying to get proof? And no, how could i have been deceived by that when it never even crossed my mind? :confused:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just, wow, and a big fat LOL!

Then why not prove it to me so I can see to it "this stuff gets out to everyone"? Why not prove it to anyone who asks so that they can do the same? Are you not on Gods side and want us to get it out to everyone?

Not only that, but I still don't know how that even fit into this conversation? What does what the world wants or not want, have to do with my trying to get proof? And no how could i have been deceived by that when it never even crossed my mind? :confused:

When the Pharisees told Jesus they wanted to see a sign for him to prove what He was, why did He refuse and call them a wicked and perverse generation?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When the Pharisees told Jesus they wanted to see a sign for him to prove what He was, why did He refuse and call them a wicked and perverse generation?

Scripture please? And lest you forget, you are no Jesus Christ.

So we're down to you answer none of my questions comments? No surprise there?

Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Scripture please? And lest you forget, you are no Jesus Christ.

So we're down to you answer none of my questions comments? No surprise there?

1. Your issue isn't with me, it is with the Word of God. You don't want to believe what God clearly said.

2. The Scriptures about the Pharisees response (Matt 12:38-9, Matt 16:1-4, Mar 8:11-12). In a more separated, but similar situation, Luke 11:16, 29.

3. You are right, I am not Jesus Christ. But, lest you forget:
(a) Jesus Himself prayed: "Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word; that they all may be one; as Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us; that the world may believe that Thou has sent me. And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given to them; that they may be one, even as we are one; I in them, and Thou in Me, that they may be made perfect in one....Father, I will that they also, whom Thou hast given me, be with me where I am....(John 17:20-24)

(b) Consider this concept of oneness when you consider what Jesus said to Philip who asked to be shown the Father: "Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? He that has seen Me has seen the Father; and how say you then, show us the Father. Believe you not that I am in the Father and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I speak not of Myself; but the Father that dwells in Me, He does the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me.... Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believes on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father. And whatsoever you shall ask in My Name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask anything in My Name, I will do it." (John 14:8-12)

(c) Then Jesus said: "Go you into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature. He that believes and is baptized will be saved; but he that believes not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe: In My Name, shall they cast out devils; they will speak in new tongues, they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." (Mark 16:15-18)

(d) In response to Peter's fascination that the fig tree that Jesus cursed withered and died, Jesus said: "Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be you removed and be you cast into the sea and shall not doubt in his heart but shall believe that those things which he said shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he says. Therefore I say unto you, what things soever you desire when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them." (Mar 11:22-24)

(e) The Word of God says: "I have been crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me...." (Gal 2:20) "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." (Col 1:27) "But, God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace you are saved) and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus." (Eph 2:4-6)

So, there are just a few Scriptures for you to work through, if you are genuinely serious.

Again, your issue isn't with me, you don't believe what the Word of God says. But, God is merciful, gracious, and good. You still have time to get it right. You just have to let go of some of man's traditions and carnal thinking; but, what you come into is well worth it!

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1. Your issue isn't with me, it is with the Word of God. You don't want to believe what God clearly said.

2. The Scriptures about the Pharisees response (Matt 12:38-9, Matt 16:1-4, Mar 8:11-12). In a more separated, but similar situation, Luke 11:16, 29.

No, My issue is with you, and for the moment your twisted interpretation of scripture, and your desperate attempt to twist it into saying I have done wrong by simply asking you to prove something I have made very simple for you to do, but that you know you cannot do.

On the scriptures you posted in answer for my request for scripture, the first, you wrote it wrong so I don't know what scripture you were referring to, but the other three, here they are, with commentary following each.

Matthew 16 New International Version (NIV)
The Demand for a Sign

16 The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven.

2 He replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ 3 and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.[a] 4 A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away.

That is talking about interpreting the signs of the times, ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with my wanting you to prove you are healing people, and remember the Pharisees are asking Jesus, not you, had you been Jesus, I would not have questioned you, and that's precisely what I mean when I say you are not him/Jesus, yet you seem to think you deserved the same respect. Once again, I would be foolish to give any man the benefit of the doubt on this.

Mark 8:11-12 New International Version (NIV)

11 The Pharisees came and began to question Jesus. To test him, they asked him for a sign from heaven. 12 He sighed deeply and said, “Why does this generation ask for a sign? Truly I tell you, no sign will be given to it.”

That is just a repeat of the prior so my comment is the same.

Luke 11:16-32 New International Version (NIV)

16 Others tested him by asking for a sign from heaven.

17 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: “Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall. 18 If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? I say this because you claim that I drive out demons by Beelzebul. 19 Now if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your followers drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 20 But if I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

21 “When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe. 22 But when someone stronger attacks and overpowers him, he takes away the armor in which the man trusted and divides up his plunder.

23 “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

In that one he was actually showing them a sign, so why are you saying "he refused', then quoted scripture that showed he refused nothing of the sort? They claimed he was casting out the devil with the devil, or that is was the work of the devil, not the Holy Spirit doing the healing, nothing even close to what I'm asking of you. IOW, It's about the unforgivable sin and the lesson was not to claim the work of the holy Spirit is actually the work of the devil but look at what you tried to do with Gods word? Use it for your own perverse reasons, as in making your claims seem true when now, I am positive they are not.

Though you did make a mess of this, the main point you should take from it is all these people are talking to Jesus, the Jesus I trust to be truthful. I know him, I don't know you, and your persistence to think I should treat you as if you were Jesus here, as in trust you enough to believe what you say is true, and without proof, just in itself is quite unsettling.

The rest of your post, I haven't read it yet and after this, not sure I will, but if I do, and it's more of the same, you may or may not hear back form me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Again, your issue isn't with me, you don't believe what the Word of God says. But, God is merciful, gracious, and good. You still have time to get it right. You just have to let go of some of man's traditions and carnal thinking; but, what you come into is well worth it!

After all that, you sill think I should trust you as I would Jesus.

What traditions? What carnal thinking? And where does anything I have said show I don't believe what the word of God says? An accusation without "proof" or explanation is what they refer to as an empty accusation.

You're going to have to start answering my questions instead of avoiding them, else this is an unfair one sided debate, and those 3 questions are a good place for you to start.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After all that, you sill think I should trust you as I would Jesus.

What traditions? What carnal thinking? And where does anything I have said show I don't believe what the word of God says? An accusation without "proof" or explanation is what they refer to as an empty accusation.

You're going to have to start answering my questions instead of avoiding them, else this is an unfair one sided debate, and those 3 questions are a good place for you to start.

Okay, Kenny. You can continue to delude yourself. I'm sure the Pharisees of Jesus' day who thought they were right would have said the same to Jesus Christ, Himself. They clearly chose not to believe He was who He said He was and often even said that He wasn't even doing what He did by the power of God--to their own demise. You can continue to choose to disbelieve in the things of God. Obviously, I can't help you. That is your choice, not mine.

I am not trying to make a Name for myself. I am simply going about to bring my Father glory by setting people bound by satan free--which is a continuation of what Jesus came to do. And, I am doing it by His commission, regardless what you choose to believe.

I am not going to make someone run to their doctor and get proof for you--proof that you may not accept anyway, because you aren't here and weren't there and can't verify that it is the same woman or man anyway. I could have other people around the person testify that the person was healed and you still wouldn't accept it, because you don't know them and don't know they are people who knew the person who got healed anyway. See, your excuses will keep coming, because you don't believe. It is that simple.

I am going to continue to let Jesus do through me all that He wants. And your disbelief in what He does won't make one iota difference in Him fulfilling all that He said through me. It will only hurt you. But, that is the choice God gave you. He wants you to be free, but you have to want to be. Jesus Himself said "But if I do them, though you don't believe me, believe the works; that you may know and believe that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.". and if I do, even if me ye may not believe, the works believe, that ye may know and may believe that in me is the Father, and I in Him.'" (John 10:38) Then Jesus said all the stuff that by merely quoting what Jesus said, you said I was twisting Scriptures. What Jesus said about Himself and what Jesus said about true believers is very consistent.

The problem you are having that you don't want to accept is what James talked about: "Anyone who listens to the Word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like." (James 1:23-4) Jesus said: "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord' shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (Matt 7:21) If Jesus said what true belief would look like, then that is certainly the Father's will.

Jesus chastised those one who didn't see Him for not believing those who reported they did, did He not? Scripture citation: John 20:24-29.

Upvote 0

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not saying "look at me", I'm saying "Look at what the God and Father of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has done!" I'm not claiming to be special.
Then why in the world are you posting this "phone healing" claim? There's no reason at all unless you want to point out what you have accomplished "in the name of God".

Remember what Jesus said? "Don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing". In other words, don't do something "good" and then shout it from the rooftops. You're not giving God publicity, you're giving yourself publicity. God don't need publicity.

Also:
Matthew 8
3 Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy. 4 Then Jesus said to him, “See that you don’t tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them.”

Even Jesus himself didn't want publicity and told the man healed not to tell anyone.

You're throwing out a lot of stuff about what "Jesus said" and condemning others because they (rightly, I might add) are skeptical of your claims.......and completely ignoring what he stated concerning what you're boasting about.

You're promoting no one but yourself and your supposed "phone healing ministry".

Upvote 0