Chester
✟16,182.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Disclaimer: This testimony may be a little all over the place but I'm still processing it myself so please be patient with me.

I was bitten by a tick age 13 and fully manifested symptoms of Lyme Disease at age 16. I was then correctly diagnosed with Lyme Disease at age 22. I spent a good chunk of my younger years in hospital. I was unable to walk, dress myself or speak during the worst of the illness and my family took care of me for the next 10 years. It was a living nightmare to put it short,

I live in the UK and here in the UK we have a National Health Service (Tax pays for our healthcare) the Doctors under this service were not familiar with treating the disease and so at 18 years old I was put under clinical drug trials which were very risky to my body. I suffered horrific side effects from the medications and treatments I was on, swelling in my joints, eyes and tongue, my hair falling out, joint weakness. I felt as though I had been hit by a car but I trusted that the GP's would figure out what was going on. Unfortunately they did not I was left with no solutions left - I literally thought I would die before I was 30. My family went to the newspapers and I was published on the Front Page - we were trying to raise money for me to travel abroad to have blood transfusions.

(Before I continue I will say that I am an advocate of medicine but in this case it was not the thing that fixed me)

So, long story short - I was not a Christian during the whole of my childhood or young adult life. I was brought up in a non-Christian home with no mention of faith.

The first time that I felt the pull towards faith was during a time in hospital where someone had left a bible on a table and I picked it up and started reading it, immediately something felt different and from that moment I became curious. My curiosity lead me to search for a church and eventually I found a church in my area. I was still very ill at this point and nervous to speak to anyone but the Pastor and his wife at the church welcomed me and told me that they would like to pray for me.

The woman who prayed for me asked if she could lay her hands on me and she did and I felt the presence of God. (If you have felt the presence of God it's just so peaceful. It's pure love, pure peace. In that moment your pain doesn't seem to matter all you feel is his love) I was in awe.... I just wanted to stay in that moment forever but when she finished praying for me she explained that was the power of Jesus.

I stayed with this church for the next 4 years and through prayer and getting closer to God week by week my symptoms began to dissapear before my eyes, God was deeply healing my heart, mind, body and soul. I had 'deliverance' sessions where I had things literally cast out of me and I was taught about how the demonic can cause negativity and diseases in our lives through generational curses and bondage etc. (I am working with a couple in Ministry to this day still going through this process) it's been a very freeing experience.

I was no longer presenting any symptoms of Lyme Disease. It was a miracle that I am healed. I'm sharing this now because if there is someone out there suffering please know it's possible to be healed and I am living proof. It didn't happen overnight, it took me time but it is possible.

I still have my trials and I'm sure that I will as I age but I never thought I would be cured of the disease and able to live a normal life. I am now 26 with my own house, fully independent. I run 3 times a week. I love making new friends and I'm looking forward to the future.

If you would like to contact me or ask questions feel free to PM.