York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
'God loves the sinner but hates the sin' is a very popular statement that is going around in this world, however it is utterly false and nothing in the Bible supports that. God hates a sinner, if it wasn't so, He would not cast sinners into hell only the sin.

'The boastful shall not stand before Your eyes; You hate all who do iniquity.' (Psalm 5:5)
It clearly says all who do iniquity, hence all the sinners.

Yes, God loves every man, including sinners and non-Christians. However, in addition to His love, His righteous wrath is a reality to sinners also. Every single person is in enmity with God before being born again and repenting of sins, and he needs reconciliation. Those who repented, and therefore the wrath for their sins was passed on to Christ. God's love is the reality for them (also for us Christians) and God's wrath has already been satisfied with Christ. That is why we are to thank Him for Him, and that is why we are to talk to Him about others: that they may not experience God's wrath once in their own flame in the eternal flame, but that they may rejoice with us in Christ for all eternity.

The sinners love themselves, therefore if you only tell them God loves them, they will say 'great, God loves, me, I love me, I will continue to sin' but if you also tell them that the wrath of God is upon them, hopefully it makes them think, even if they hate you for it.

That is why the religion of man is so dangerous, because it teaches that there is something you can do to get to Heaven, that your own righteousness will get you there. I know it sounds good but it is utterly false. To go to Heaven, you not only have to live without a single sin, but to do everything tight also. Those who repent and have Jesus as their saviour, their sins are washed away and Jesus's good deeds are added into their account.

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'God loves the sinner but hates the sin' is a very popular statement that is going around in this world, however it is utterly false and nothing in the Bible supports that. God hates a sinner, if it wasn't so, He would not cast sinners into hell only the sin.

'The boastful shall not stand before Your eyes; You hate all who do iniquity.' (Psalm 5:5)
It clearly says all who do iniquity, hence all the sinners.

Yes, God loves every man, including sinners and non-Christians. However, in addition to His love, His righteous wrath is a reality to sinners also. Every single person is in enmity with God before being born again and repenting of sins, and he needs reconciliation. Those who repented, and therefore the wrath for their sins was passed on to Christ. God's love is the reality for them (also for us Christians) and God's wrath has already been satisfied with Christ. That is why we are to thank Him for Him, and that is why we are to talk to Him about others: that they may not experience God's wrath once in their own flame in the eternal flame, but that they may rejoice with us in Christ for all eternity.

The sinners love themselves, therefore if you only tell them God loves them, they will say 'great, God loves, me, I love me, I will continue to sin' but if you also tell them that the wrath of God is upon them, hopefully it makes them think, even if they hate you for it.

That is why the religion of man is so dangerous, because it teaches that there is something you can do to get to Heaven, that your own righteousness will get you there. I know it sounds good but it is utterly false. To go to Heaven, you not only have to live without a single sin, but to do everything tight also. Those who repent and have Jesus as their saviour, their sins are washed away and Jesus's good deeds are added into their account.

I think there is a difference between those that reject God and sin knowing its wrong and don't care and those of us who slip up, feel bad and ask for forgiveness. None of us are without sin except for the moment right after being forgiven. This flesh makes us very vulnerable.

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To go to heaven is not need to live without single sin. You can repent and maybe God will forgive you. Jesus's good deeds are not yours, since you are not Jesus. How comfortable to do nothing but go to heaven. Jesus will give you reward for every good work: Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Salvation is a gift of grace. If salvations was in deeds, no one would ever go to Heaven. We humans can't even separate good from evil because our hearts are wicked. God has to rip away this wicked heart and to give us a new one, that recognises who Jesus is, so we even truly repent. Christians do good deeds because God gave them a new heart, not because we think it can lead to Heaven. Because it can't. We are born in sin, and even if we sat with God with one room and showed us miracles we would not want to repent. How do I know? Because Jesus came to Earth, performed all the miracles only God can do, and people still didn't believe Him. People don't want an evidence of God, because that would mean they are guilty of sins and they have to obey God, which we in our Adam's nature don't want to do. When you are born again, you are righteous, but not your righteousness but Jesus'. You must die in your sins, then you no longer live, but Jesus lives in you.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Romans 3:20

King James Version

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Salvation comes from God as a gift when you believe in Jesus Christ as a saviour. You are under grace not under the law. That doesn´t mean you can sin but Jesus is cleansing us believers from the sin with His blood continually. And for the fact if you are born again Christian you don´t ever even want to sin but we are all people and make mistakes.

Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0