Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I am super pleased, that God as positioned me, to develop my own Evolution. Basically, I have contextualized my interpretation of Evolution and am now actively out of my own shell and engaging with the world, as to how I can best advance the cause of God. It took a long time, to get to the point where I am not just obsessing over being "insulted" by Evolution, but rather am aware that other people's Evolution is more important than my own.

There were basically three steps:

1. Identify that other people's Evolution are better than mine
2. Recognize the need of God to feed my Evolution
3. Acknowledge that God is the one who defines what my Evolution will become

So yes, I am super stoked that God will honour my Evolution, in a way that He won't honour others - that is, I am not expecting God to honour me differently on the basis of my Evolution, compared to the Evolution of others: particularly the Evolution of those that are struggling in this life, unable to speak of the blessings that God gives others, because of the difficulties they face in day to day life.

This is a godly Evolution. It is for people that do not want to be self-centered or contribute selfish things to the world, for example. In principle, my praise for God will only grow now, because that is what feeds my selfless Evolution the most. If I have mistaken my relationship with God, I can always check the Word of God, because that is what changes least when the context of it has been given. As Jesus said "my words will by no means pass away", there is a cap in these words, that prevents the need for more to be said, from taking over.

In other words, what you have in God, is able to evolve itself - and given the right parameters it will never need to be evolved again.

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
So I am super pleased, that God as positioned me, to develop my own Evolution.
Seems bizarre like God has also positioned me into developing me too! Like welcome to the club Gottservant, why haven't you figured this out sooner?

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi there,

So I am super pleased, that God as positioned me, to develop my own Evolution. Basically, I have contextualized my interpretation of Evolution and am now actively out of my own shell and engaging with the world, as to how I can best advance the cause of God. It took a long time, to get to the point where I am not just obsessing over being "insulted" by Evolution, but rather am aware that other people's Evolution is more important than my own.

So yes, I am super stoked that God will honour my Evolution, in a way that He won't honour others - that is, I am not expecting God to honour me differently on the basis of my Evolution, compared to the Evolution of others: particularly the Evolution of those that are struggling in this life, unable to speak of the blessings that God gives others, because of the difficulties they face in day to day life.

This is a godly Evolution. It is for people that do not want to be self-centered or contribute selfish things to the world, for example. In principle, my praise for God will only grow now, because that is what feeds my selfless Evolution the most. If I have mistaken my relationship with God, I can always check the Word of God, because that is what changes least when the context of it has been given. As Jesus said "my words will by no means pass away", there is a cap in these words, that prevents the need for more to be said, from taking over.

In other words, what you have in God, is able to evolve itself - and given the right parameters it will never need to be evolved again.
What do you mean by Evolution? Are you gaining an extra pair of arms? That would be - wait for it - handy!

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Seems bizarre like God has also positioned me into developing me too! Like welcome to the club Gottservant, why haven't you figured this out sooner?

It's great, isn't it?

Like the ultimate transplant, for the world.

We evolve it, and we give it to those in need.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
What do you mean by Evolution? Are you gaining an extra pair of arms? That would be - wait for it - handy!

I think it is basically a greater resonance, if you will, with those that have struggled with Creation, but not for the sake of becoming more "Created".

Instead, we struggle to be self-less, not from our perspective, but the perspective of those we help.

In the end, the effect is that we are remembered for what we became, not what (sin) we were born into.

And who truly knows - in this life - what we would be: if it were not for sin?

That's the hook: God - if we have faith in God - does not need to remind us of what we were; instead He is able to make us a new creature, for the former things have passed away.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I think it is basically a greater resonance, if you will, with those that have struggled with Creation, but not for the sake of becoming more "Created".

Instead, we struggle to be self-less, not from our perspective, but the perspective of those we help.

In the end, the effect is that we are remembered for what we became, not what (sin) we were born into.

And who truly knows - in this life - what we would be: if it were not for sin?

That's the hook: God - if we have faith in God - does not need to remind us of what we were; instead He is able to make us a new creature, for the former things have passed away.
If we are born again, we are new creatures. We grow in grace and the knowledge of the truth. I don't know how that can be called evolving - I suppose it's semantics.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
If we are born again, we are new creatures. We grow in grace and the knowledge of the truth. I don't know how that can be called evolving - I suppose it's semantics.

What I am saying is that my Evolution, is admired by God - in the sense that God is pleased with His handiwork - but that it does not die, because I see it as His doing, before it has anything to do with me?

God is admired, more than me, but that does not mean my Evolution is not admired?

Follow??

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I think the exact nature of the Evolution, is that there are things that are possible, that are not good, and things that are reasonable, that are still in doubt.

In between these things, is the possibility of reaching peak performance for the current species and having the reason to develop eigenution (links) that help others also seeking peak performance.

This is against the backdrop of timing Evolution as being undertaken both in truth and word, so that one does not dilute while the other does not pollute - one or the other being considered suitable for drawing a mate or mating further.

The mistake would be to think that there is one direction, that Evolution is headed in: there are many simultaneous concerns that want to be heeded, if the most we can get out of Evolution, is what we get - you might be able to side with predators for so long, but predators that don't strike while the iron is hot, get nowhere, even if Evolution is false.

So yes, I am pleased that God is helping me tow the line, allowing me to grow to some extent, then feeding me spiritually - in greener pastures.

The take home concepts are that: it is possible to Evolve without doing what the world does; it is reasonable to enjoy Evolution, in a context that draws on your strengths and it is not happening either way, at rate that people are unready for, because unlike the past godly Evolution is including everyone (not just those that claim to be most evolved or first evolved or what have you - there being time even if a species has not caught up).

If you want specifics to these things, you can always ask the Holy Spirit - I am completely above board, that this interpretation is something He (the Holy Spirit) could use.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Something I have discovered, is that "Evolution" is relative.

There is no way to compare one "evolution" with another "evolution".

It's about reaching a "personal best".

God is able to help someone reach "their personal best".

The whole point is that, once you've done it consistently, you learn the way that is familiar to you!

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The simple way of putting it, is that now I die to Evolution, where once I was scared.

I may never be the same in a good way again, but I have nothing to ask of my own Evolution, but that it glorifies God.

True.

What is it that bothers you about ToE?

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I just can't believe - for any reason - that my ancestors didn't know the difference between ape and man.

I just find that wrong: and always a pressure to give up the past, when the past is the past that God has given me - not one that i need to shirk.

Basically it was stopping (let me say) me from identifying with God, because I was afraid that God would do worse again or at least let it happen - you know, in the sense, that I had to trust that God would not consider me estranged from Him, when what I wanted was to confess my estrangement from Him, but still needed to see the point (of that estrangement).

As the Bible says, God scourges every son He receives; it just took a lot of courage, to accept that I could get my Evolution completely wrong and still be loved by God - that gave me courage to stand for Him, even while the world continued to mock my God, that He did not have the Evolution He needed -- to Father me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just can't believe - for any reason - that my ancestors didn't know the difference between ape and man.

I just find that wrong: and always a pressure to give up the past, when the past is the past that God has given me - not one that i need to shirk.

Basically it was stopping (let me say) me from identifying with God, because I was afraid that God would do worse again or at least let it happen - you know, in the sense, that I had to trust that God would not consider me estranged from Him, when what I wanted was to confess my estrangement from Him, but still needed to see the point (of that estrangement).

As the Bible says, God scourges every son He receives; it just took a lot of courage, to accept that I could get my Evolution completely wrong and still be loved by God - that gave me courage to stand for Him, even while the world continued to mock my God, that He did not have the Evolution He needed -- to Father me.

Evolution is an amazing thing - if there is a god, then evolution is evidence that he is far, far more intelligent, imaginative and mysterious than the rather pedestrian notions of traditional religion credit him with being. Terence Malik captured the whole concept of the imperfectly perfect nature of creation exceptionally well in his film, Tree of Life. I think so anyway, maybe check that out and see what you think.

I'm not sure what you mean about telling the difference between ape and man? By the time the kind of consciousness we have now developed humans had already evolved physically way beyond other primates. If the idea of evolution prevents you from identifying with God, maybe your idea of who God is is what needs to be developed?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I feel like what I said, has somehow provoked you to feel pity.

Myself, I repent of any lawless relationship with nature, that I not need to be pitied (at least initially).

Sadly, even being pitied by you (am I mistaken?), you make an object of my God, when I have never and will never apologize, for anything that God wants to have been, do or change.

It's sort of like someone seeing that the mailman is not delivering to the right address and concluding "maybe you need to change your street number" - I don't take insult, but rather turn the other cheek, to that; whatever that means you need in relation to my God - what it is, I don't know.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel like what I said, has somehow provoked you to feel pity.

Myself, I repent of any lawless relationship with nature, that I not need to be pitied (at least initially).

Sadly, even being pitied by you (am I mistaken?), you make an object of my God, when I have never and will never apologize, for anything that God wants to have been, do or change.

It's sort of like someone seeing that the mailman is not delivering to the right address and concluding "maybe you need to change your street number" - I don't take insult, but rather turn the other cheek, to that; whatever that means you need in relation to my God - what it is, I don't know.

Not really, just some suggestions. Part of the point of discussing this kind of thing is to consider other people's suggestions.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
The strength of my Evolution, is that there is in almost no way, a desire to live (to myself) in an evolved body - I much rather die to myself, even to that which might have been called an "advance", in my 'Evolution'.

I could not do this without strength from the Lord and His Word.

In time, people will see that they don't need to be selfish to live well and will begin to want to keep Jesus' Words, even pray to Him, at times. I think this is a mystery, that people are pleased that they did not know Jesus, the way they thought they did. In time Jesus will continue to return and handle objections to His rule, and the bearing up of the end of it, will be made complete in the Holy Spirit, unto God (then God, to the Holy Spirit).

The point is, the world makes the spirit slave to the flesh, but the Spirit makes the flesh slave to the Spirit - by this we know that God keeps us, that we transition from one to the other.

Upvote 0

TexFire316

Come as a child, with no agenda
Jan 31, 2017
Conroe, Texas
Visit site
✟29,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

Sounds like you have evolved into humanism. Congratulations! BTW, you do know that humanism is a devil trick, and not of Yahweh, right?

Upvote 0