Gainesville
✟7,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is doing so many wonderful things in my life. Since I was 14 years old (I am now 33) I had struggled with depression and anxiety. I felt sad most of the time for seemingly no reason. At times when I should of felt happy, I couldn't. I had what doctor's called Generalized Anxiety Disorder or what I called Professional Worrying. I would even worry about how much I worried! I was constantly worrying about the future and how I would get along. I was constantly worried about the past and all the mistakes I had made in my life. If I wasn't worried and sad, I felt numb and empty.

I was baptized as a baby but it wasn't until two months ago that I really received Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I am filled with the Holy Spirit and love God more than anything. I can tell you He has truly healed me and continues to heal me to this day.

I am off all medications for depression and anxiety. In fact the only things I take are a multi vitamin and a little apple cider vinegar in the mornings. I talk to God every day, I pray and give thanks. I read the Bible. He is faithful; He does not give me more than I can bear. If I do feel a lingering tinge of worry or sadness, I pray it away. There is evil in this world but God is stronger than any enemy you will ever face.

God is teaching me to be a better wife to my husband. He is teaching me how I can still be an individual but united as one with my husband in Christ. I am becoming more meek and humble and attentive.

God is teaching me to dress modestly. I dress for God now and not for the world! I threw out all my tank tops and pants. I am growing my hair out. I want to be a presentable bride for Christ. I had a problem with being too masculine and God has taught me what it means to be feminine. But most importantly modesty is in the heart.

I literally am a whole new creation and I feel very thankful and blessed. I am currently seeking employment outside of the home with the blessing of my husband and I know that God will work a miracle there too. In these times it is hard to survive on one income and a part time job for me would be a blessing and God knows that, He is faithful! I have no worries, I have Peace in the Lord!!!

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟176,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A similar thing happened to me, I thought I was Christian 2 years ago, but the Holy Sprit never touched me back then, my life was the same old same.

Then one night at the right timing I realized that I was a sinner and I can't save myself, I turned to Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit went inside of me and I became Born Again. My life changed that night and I will never forget.

Its a free gift from God graciously given.

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
God is doing so many wonderful things in my life. Since I was 14 years old (I am now 33) I had struggled with depression and anxiety. I felt sad most of the time for seemingly no reason. At times when I should of felt happy, I couldn't. I had what doctor's called Generalized Anxiety Disorder or what I called Professional Worrying. I would even worry about how much I worried! I was constantly worrying about the future and how I would get along. I was constantly worried about the past and all the mistakes I had made in my life. If I wasn't worried and sad, I felt numb and empty.

I was baptized as a baby but it wasn't until two months ago that I really received Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I am filled with the Holy Spirit and love God more than anything. I can tell you He has truly healed me and continues to heal me to this day.

I am off all medications for depression and anxiety. In fact the only things I take are a multi vitamin and a little apple cider vinegar in the mornings. I talk to God every day, I pray and give thanks. I read the Bible. He is faithful; He does not give me more than I can bear. If I do feel a lingering tinge of worry or sadness, I pray it away. There is evil in this world but God is stronger than any enemy you will ever face.

God is teaching me to be a better wife to my husband. He is teaching me how I can still be an individual but united as one with my husband in Christ. I am becoming more meek and humble and attentive.

God is teaching me to dress modestly. I dress for God now and not for the world! I threw out all my tank tops and pants. I am growing my hair out. I want to be a presentable bride for Christ. I had a problem with being too masculine and God has taught me what it means to be feminine. But most importantly modesty is in the heart.

I literally am a whole new creation and I feel very thankful and blessed. I am currently seeking employment outside of the home with the blessing of my husband and I know that God will work a miracle there too. In these times it is hard to survive on one income and a part time job for me would be a blessing and God knows that, He is faithful! I have no worries, I have Peace in the Lord!!!

AMEN sister! Praise the Lord as He continues to reveal His truths to you.

May the Lord send you a means to help you with financial challenges. Amen.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Great testimony :)

Upvote 0