God encouraging me or imagination or fluke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch_Boogie

Jan 8, 2009
In torment in hell
✟191.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

Following on from my earlier post what do you think of this? Earlier I was out for lunch and on the way there was praying. I was lamenting over the wasted days in my life and I remembered the verse where God promises to restore the years that the locust has eaten.

Then I noticed that the page I've posted my first message on is page 777 (the number of perfection and completion). 777 is also part of my password.

Do you think things like this are God's little encouragements?

I've known people in the past that were so "wacky" over things like this if they saw a cow in a green field it was nearly a sign from God....strange when I think of it they were constantly in a state of flux...seemed like God was changing his mind with every hour that passed.

Anyways what do you think?

Thanks

David

JimB

Legend
Jul 12, 2004
Nacogdoches, Texas
Visit site
✟34,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi,

Following on from my earlier post what do you think of this? Earlier I was out for lunch and on the way there was praying. I was lamenting over the wasted days in my life and I remembered the verse where God promises to restore the years that the locust has eaten.

Then I noticed that the page I've posted my first message on is page 777 (the number of perfection and completion). 777 is also part of my password.

Do you think things like this are God's little encouragements?

I've known people in the past that were so "wacky" over things like this if they saw a cow in a green field it was nearly a sign from God....strange when I think of it they were constantly in a state of flux...seemed like God was changing his mind with every hour that passed.

Thanks

David

I am not big on these spectacular mystical experiences, either, but I will say that if these things prove an encouragement to you then accept them as being from God and be encouraged. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Just don’t expect them every day. As someone once told me, “Believe in miracles but don’t depend on them.”

~Robin Andis Merriman

“Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia” is the fear of long words.

Upvote 0

KleinerApfel

When I awake I am still with You
Mar 4, 2004
Somewhere
✟35,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I think - whatever it might or might not mean - it's ok to be encouraged! :thumbsup:

It doesn't matter too much if this particular number at this particular time means anything or not, the fact is, God IS encouraging you all the time even when you don't see a sign.

He's cheering you on in your desire to get free, to know Him more, to be healed of all the hurt and sin...He is delighted over you, utterly delighted, and there is no doubt in my mind at all that He wants you to be encouraged.

Regarding the other post...God bless you and the couple praying with you tonight. :groupray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.