God does not love everyone and the Bible says so (Change My Mind)

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟85,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I’ve asked before for you to give a definition of whosoever. And I’m still waiting.

This is obsurd. If I say “Hello”, you would be questioning the inflection I used to express the word, if you had to ask; “What does that mean”?

God showed us His “Vocal Inflection” when He went to the cross. It’s LOVE and John agrees.

You can’t read 3 paragraphs in John without running into Love. That’s important! The word isn’t always used, but it’s demonstrated by Jesus Over and Over and Over.

God speaks to our hearts, Brother! Our heart is deception, but our New Heart Of flesh, responds to the call to strive to Unconditionally Love like God does.

We are all fire kindling, but God Loves us ALL, still!

James 2 is very critical to incorporate at this time!

The Love is growing cold!

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
This is obsurd. If I say “Hello”, you would be questioning the inflection I used to express the word, if you had to ask; “What does that mean”?

God showed us His “Vocal Inflection” when He went to the cross. It’s LOVE and John agrees.

You can’t read 3 paragraphs in John without running into Love. That’s important! The word isn’t always used, but it’s demonstrated by Jesus Over and Over and Over.

God speaks to our hearts, Brother! Our heart is deception, but our New Heart Of flesh, responds to the call to strive to Unconditionally Love like God does.

We are all fire kindling, but God Loves us ALL, still!

James 2 is very critical to incorporate at this time!

The Love is growing cold!
You could have used this space to actually answer the question.

But I will give my input. When we read John 3:16, we must be careful to see what it really says. What it doesn’t say is that everyone can believe if they want to (which is nonsense anyway). What it does say is that whoever is believing has eternal life. That’s it. It’s basically an if/then statement. Posting the word in bold, or all caps, or italicized doesn’t change that.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Selfishness that takes without giving and gives to take.
Or this: (Selfishness, pride, ego, greed, jealousy, envy, hatred, wrath, maliciousness, bitterness, resentment, strife, contentiousness)...

(Sin)...

God Bless!

• Winner
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
No, but the weary can Choose to Give their Heart to be changed.
Why would they? You said they are selfish and take without giving and gives to take.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Can a person change their own heart?
God does it, but he's not telling us about his doing it or already having done it, or knowing it, so, we have to proceed as if it us choosing to lay down our hearts on the altar and surrendering it to God to be changed...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Or this: (Selfishness, pride, ego, greed, jealousy, envy, hatred, wrath, maliciousness, bitterness, resentment, strife, contentiousness)...

(Sin)...

God Bless!
And this is the heart that, apart from a change from God, decides to love God?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I would be great if we could have these discussions without the extracurricular statements about my character and intelligence.

And I can answer the question, btw. But I’m making a point.

So the heart is deceptively wicked. Agreed. But this is the same wicked heart that some here will have to say decided to believe in Christ. And then God changes it. Why? It already believes. Why the need to change?
See post above this, and I did not mean to insult you, sorry...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
And this is the heart that, apart from a change from God, decides to love God?
God does it, but he's not telling us about his doing it or already having done it, or knowing it, so, we have to proceed as if it us choosing to lay down our hearts on the altar and surrendering it to God to be changed...

God, the Father already knows all, and it is really all his doing, but he won't tell us, so that we will have to proceed as if it us or we played some kind of role or part in it... It is our not knowing that gives us the/a choice...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would be great if we could have these discussions without the extracurricular statements about my character and intelligence.

And I can answer the question, btw. But I’m making a point.

So the heart is deceptively wicked. Agreed. But this is the same wicked heart that some here will have to say decided to believe in Christ. And then God changes it. Why? It already believes. Why the need to change?
I think people jump into the discussion not seeing what was written before.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

God Bless!
He does tell us.

23 And I will vindicate the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, and which you have profaned among them. And the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Lord GOD, when through you I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.
24 I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land.
25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you.
26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. - Ezekiel 36:23-27

It’s because of this passage that Jesus rebuked Nicodemus about being a teacher of Israel, and not being aware of being born from above.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,013.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You never posted any verses that said you become a sheep by believing.

I posted verses which showed that Jesus invited people to come to him, and said that whoever comes, accepts and believes will have eternal life.

This was in response to a statement from you that God throws sinners into hell. I was showing that Jesus invites us to follow, and choose.
Romans 6:23 says that the gift of God is eternal life - a gift is not ours if we don't accept it.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I’ve been guilty of that myself.
Me too, but usually it changes so much all the time, (what is being discussed) that I usually only look at the last page or two of a long thread, to see where it has gone or is going now...

Sorry...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟85,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
He does tell us.

23 And I will vindicate the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, and which you have profaned among them. And the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Lord GOD, when through you I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.
24 I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land.
25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you.
26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. - Ezekiel 36:23-27

It’s because of this passage that Jesus rebuked Nicodemus about being a teacher of Israel, and not being aware of being born from above.

Profaned by statements like this OP.

Upvote 0