yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Might want to back up and re-think this statement...Rev11:18 ~ And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which DESTROY THE EARTH.
God gave us natural resources for building homes, and oil in the earth to utilize, but man had gotten greedy. They cut down more trees to build houses that we do not need, as there are thousands sitting vacant right now. The oil being pumped is greed also, and controlled by "men." The way that I see this is, God gave us sufficient supply to last until He comes of everything!! Man is the one who never has enough..GREED.

I believe that we have global warming, and it is a fact that man has destroyed the rains forrests, polluted the oceans, polluted our air with no quality control for years, and now it's to late. We are reaping what we have sown!!
God sends global warming by His sun.
You need to re-read Rev. It is telling about God sending destruction on the earth during the Great tribulation by His ministering angels who destroy it by earthquakes, fires, nukes, wars, famines, plagues, floods, turning the earth upside down, moving it out of it's place, making the seasons backwards, shortening the days and the nights by one third so that all men are not burned up by the great heat of the sun sent to scorch them when the angel throws his bowl/vial into the sun, and so on and so forth.
You also need to re-read why God sent the flood that completely destroyed the earth and every living thing on it by the flood of Noah's day. God destroyed the earth because of the violence and corruption of all the inhabitants of earth who would not repent at the preaching of Noah and Methusaleh -who preached with Noah for those years, warning the inhabitants of earth to repent and escape the doom of the flood.
[He did preach for 120 years, as the Book of Jasher tells us, and significantly He also aigned the Jubilee years of Adam from that time to be 120 more, which meant what Jen said, so there was a dual meaning to the statement of 120 years, and earth has about 20 Jubilees left for Adam to walk upon it and increase his kind by multiplication.]

God did not and does not judge nor destroy the earth because men use the resources that He gave them to use, as the "kings of earth". Using earth's resources -even greedily- does not bring God's judgment upon the earth. Man can not make diddly squat of a difference to the climate of this earth by anthing he does. Man is like little ants, with little ant colonies in God's eyes, and this earth us not effected by man living on it and using it abundantly as he wishes to use it.

The earth's lands vomit out the inhabitants of it who are morally filthy and violent and godless, and God allows it and even sends it by His ministers -Watchers, who rule over it in His name and authority, over the kingdoms of the earth.

Gen 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

God’s destruction of the entire earth by the waters of the flood was because of the violence earth was filled with through the inhabitants immorality, lust, murder, worshop of false gods that they made with their own hands, and so on and so forth.
God destroyed the earth by flood. He destroys portions of the earth by His ministers since then, and He will once again destroy the entire earth but by fire.
He who created it is perfectly able to destroy it again, as He has before, and to regenerate it in perfection -and He will.

God nuked Sodom because the cry of the murdered and tortured innocents, the injustices to their fellow men, came before His throne, and He sent His angels to destroy it. The fornication of Sodom & CO was just one cause of it’s absolute annihilation by a good nuking.

Jesus nuked Sodom -never forget it! And He nuked the entire cities and the plain to salt!

Gen 19:13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

God destr
oys the earth during the great tribulation -and talk about Global warming! -God will give the men who play god a taste of what global warming is, during that time!:
Rev 8:7: The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Talk about poluting the oceans! -God will pollute the oceans during the great tribulation, because of the unrepentence of mankind to give Him honor and glory, who is sovereign over this earth and who gave it to man to use as much as man desires to use it for his comfort, well being, prosperity, and enjoyment and discretion!
Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
Then, He nukes the waters of the earth:
Rev 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. [poisoned by nuclear fallout from the star]

16Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, "Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth."
First Bowl: Loathsome Sores
2 So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.
Second Bowl: The Sea Turns to Blood
3 Then the second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it became blood as of a dead man; and every living creature in the sea died.
Third Bowl: The Waters Turn to Blood
4 Then the third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters saying:

"You are righteous, O Lord,
The One who is and who was and who is to be,
Because You have judged these things.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets,
And You have given them blood to drink.
] For it is their just due."

7 And I heard another from the altar saying, "Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments."
Fourth Bowl: Men Are Scorched by God's Global Warming -by His sun!

8 Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.
Fifth Bowl: Darkness and Pain
10 Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain. 11 They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds.
Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up
12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.
Seventh Bowl: The Earth Utterly Shaken
17 Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, "It is done!" 18 And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth. 19 Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath. 20 Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21 And great hail from heaven fell upon men, each hailstone about the weight of a talent. Men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, since that plague was exceedingly great.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seeker777

Thinking is not a sin.
Jun 15, 2008
✟9,354.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
It's so theatrical. Why the theatrics...why the grand show?

Why not simply be done with it, will us out of existence.

It is done.

Why drag it on and on endlessly...I mean, if God wants us gone, save time, end us, and move onto other things of Godly importance.

There's no need for a grand show of doom and gloom.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's so theatrical. Why the theatrics...why the grand show?

Why not simply be done with it, will us out of existence.

It is done.

Why drag it on and on endlessly...I mean, if God wants us gone, save time, end us, and move onto other things of Godly importance.

There's no need for a grand show of doom and gloom.

There's so many answers to that question.

God is Sovereign. He sets times and seasons. He created everything.
Satan, with a wink and a smile, said, "eat this fruit and you can be like God".
Adam and Eve, in their arrogance and ignorance, decided to be like Satan and try to ascend to the throne of God, so to speak.

God walked in the garden in the cool of the day. They could've really gotten close to Him and listened to Him and loved Him. Instead, they tried to usurp Him, thinking they knew better than He.

So, Satan and man have both said, "we can unseat God".

God is demonstrating His Sovereignty and power. I say, Watch, in Godly fear and trembling, as God demonstrates that HE ALONE IS GOD.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God sends global warming by His sun.
You need to re-read Rev. It is telling about God sending destruction on the earth during the Great tribulation by His ministering angels who destroy it by earthquakes, fires, nukes, wars, famines, plagues, floods, turning the earth upside down, moving it out of it's place, making the seasons backwards, shortening the days and the nights by one third so that all men are not burned up by the great heat of the sun sent to scorch them when the angel throws his bowl/vial into the sun, and so on and so forth.
You also need to re-read why God sent the flood that completely destroyed the earth and every living thing on it by the flood of Noah's day. God destroyed the earth because of the violence and corruption of all the inhabitants of earth who would not repent at the preaching of Noah and Methusaleh -who preached with Noah for those years, warning the inhabitants of earth to repent and escape the doom of the flood.
[He did preach for 120 years, as the Book of Jasher tells us, and significantly He also aigned the Jubilee years of Adam from that time to be 120 more, which meant what Jen said, so there was a dual meaning to the statement of 120 years, and earth has about 20 Jubilees left for Adam to walk upon it and increase his kind by multiplication.]
Well, thank ya very much, but I don't need to re-read anything. You have your opinion and I have mine. Been there and done that several times. Can you make a post without interjecting something from the book of Enoch, Jasher, or mention Jubilee? How about just the good ole bible for something refreshing from you :confused: It makes the post so much more interesting that way. I can be reading along going..okay, sounds good, and then hit a book that is not in our bibles and the brick wall goes up. How many people in Eschatology do you think read these books? I'll tell ya..just a rare few.
Just what do you think God meant when he said, I will destroy those that destroy the earth? It isn't from anything that will be going on in the tribulation due to angels and Gods judgment because it is God's judgment..not mans. It is people who have abused this God given earth and were not good stewards of it. Anything that is not of God is sin, so that includes trashing the earth with garbage thrown everywhere and not giving a darn, pouring chemicals in our rivers and streams, deforresting that isn't necessary for timber, destroying the rain forrest where natural plants for healing were destroyed, and it displaced animals who lived there, and it's all for "the love of money" which is the root of all evil..1st Tim 6:10.

Upvote 0

seeker777

Thinking is not a sin.
Jun 15, 2008
✟9,354.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
There's so many answers to that question.

God is Sovereign. He sets times and seasons. He created everything.
Satan, with a wink and a smile, said, "eat this fruit and you can be like God".
Adam and Eve, in their arrogance and ignorance, decided to be like Satan and try to ascend to the throne of God, so to speak.

God walked in the garden in the cool of the day. They could've really gotten close to Him and listened to Him and loved Him. Instead, they tried to usurp Him, thinking they knew better than He.

So, Satan and man have both said, "we can unseat God".

God is demonstrating His Sovereignty and power. I say, Watch, in Godly fear and trembling, as God demonstrates that HE ALONE IS GOD.

Yes, God is God, which means he is omniscient. He knows all, see's all, knows the beginning and the end.

He knew all along that Adam and Eve would mess up, he knows how the human race will end up....yet, according to your wrathful view of God, he still chose to create each person, knowing ahead of time the choices that they will make, which lead them to hell for eternity.

Yay for a non Benevolent God! Thanks for creating me God, oh yeah, really seriously, I have to spend eternity in Hell? Jeepers, could you please do the benevolent thing and will me out of existence, rather than having me suffer for all of eternity in hell?

NO?, hmmmm...this sucks. What kind of a benevolent God would create me, knowing from the moment I was willed into existence, that I would make choices, that condemn me to hell. Wouldn't the benevolent thing to do would be to will me out of existence or not will me into existence in the first place? Is this too deep for you, are you going to ignore what omniscience means and spout off about ' free will'...if you do, I think I'm gonna scream! Lol.

So, spare us all the long drawn out dramatics....just will us out of existence.

God doesn't need to impress anyone with fire and brimstone, or great floods, or tornado's...I mean, that's a parlour trick for God.

This is God...he could do anything in the universe to us, why settle for things that the authors of the Bible knew about...

Anyway, it just seems so pointless, hollow and contradictory for God to suddenly want to kill all the children and unborn children in pregnant mommies.

I thought every life was precious? Apparently not for the wrathful God that you pray to.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, God is God, which means he is omniscient. He knows all, see's all, knows the beginning and the end.

He knew all along that Adam and Eve would mess up, he knows how the human race will end up....yet, according to your wrathful view of God, he still chose to create each person, knowing ahead of time the choices that they will make, which lead them to hell for eternity.

Yay for a non Benevolent God! Thanks for creating me God, oh yeah, really seriously, I have to spend eternity in Hell? Jeepers, could you please do the benevolent thing and will me out of existence, rather than having me suffer for all of eternity in hell?

NO?, hmmmm...this sucks. What kind of a benevolent God would create me, knowing from the moment I was willed into existence, that I would make choices, that condemn me to hell. Wouldn't the benevolent thing to do would be to will me out of existence or not will me into existence in the first place? Is this too deep for you, are you going to ignore what omniscience means and spout off about ' free will'...if you do, I think I'm gonna scream! Lol.

So, spare us all the long drawn out dramatics....just will us out of existence.

God doesn't need to impress anyone with fire and brimstone, or great floods, or tornado's...I mean, that's a parlour trick for God.

This is God...he could do anything in the universe to us, why settle for things that the authors of the Bible knew about...

Anyway, it just seems so pointless, hollow and contradictory for God to suddenly want to kill all the children and unborn children in pregnant mommies.

I thought every life was precious? Apparently not for the wrathful God that you pray to.

I'll just let GOd answer you:

Rom 9:11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad–in order that God's purpose in election might stand:
Rom 9:12 not by works but by him who calls–she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”
Rom 9:13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”
Rom 9:14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all!
Rom 9:15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

Rom 9:16 It does not, therefore, depend on man's desire or effort, but on God's mercy.
Rom 9:17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”
Rom 9:18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.
Rom 9:19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who resists his will?”
Rom 9:20 But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’ ”
Rom 9:21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use?
Rom 9:22 What if God, choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath–prepared for destruction?
Rom 9:23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory–
Rom 9:24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

GOD IS SOVEREIGN. You are thinking more highly of yourself than you should. Humble yourself before God.

HE KNOWS BEST. we are clay.

Upvote 0

seeker777

Thinking is not a sin.
Jun 15, 2008
✟9,354.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
GOD IS SOVEREIGN. You are thinking more highly of yourself than you should. Humble yourself before God.

HE KNOWS BEST. we are clay.

That is the point, I am thinking, and by thinking I learn, by learning I grow, intellectually and spiritually.

Of what purpose would God have in putting on a grand show while destroying the world?

Who would God be impressing, what would the point be, as everyone will be dead and there will be no one to comment on the spectacularly destructive show that God put on.

I'm telling you...God already knows how this act ends. Seeing as God already knows the outcome, you'd think if we were doomed, God would simply end it all....right now, with a snap of his fingers...we are willed out of existence.

End, stop, no more, it is done. If we are doomed, and our omniscient God already knows this, why does He carry on the charade of our pathetically doomed existence? For kicks? Nah, I don't buy that.

I believe that God is benevolent and is not interested in showing off how good he is at destroying sinners. That would be a complete waste of an omnipotent Deities time, imo.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[/b]
It is people who have abused this God given earth and were not good stewards of it. Anything that is not of God is sin, so that includes trashing the earth with garbage thrown everywhere and not giving a darn, pouring chemicals in our rivers and streams, deforresting that isn't necessary for timber, destroying the rain forrest where natural plants for healing were destroyed, and it displaced animals who lived there, and it's all for "the love of money" which is the root of all evil..1st Tim 6:10.
Well, please show us just exactly where in the Bible that God tells us that what you say above is sin and that He is going to destroy the earth because of anyone destroying the earth in the manner you claim above.
I will not be holding my breath to read your answer from the Bible, because you did not get this from the Bible but from doctrines of demons who hate man using the earth which God gave Him to use.

I gave you pleanty of Bible to show God sending Global warming to this earth and burning up the grass -one third of it, Himself, and nuking the waters by a star falling from heaven and causing one third of what is in the waters to die, in the coming Tribulation; and I showed you from Scripture that He destroyed the earth at the flood -all the forests, plants, beasts creeping things, fowl and whatever was alive on planet earth but what was in the Ark, died, because God destroyed it, Himself, and specifically He said, because of the immorality of the inhabitants of earth and their refusal to repent of immorality. You are believing lies, and you have no Scripture for your doctrine of man trashing the earth and being judged for it. Not from one single Scripture can you find support for that deception!

God did not call the pre-flood inhabitants to task for any of the things you listed, not in any place in the Word, so you have a false doctrine that is not biblical, but it is spit out by the demonically driven media, government schools, and communist, Marxist agenda persons who write lies against God's creation and who want mankind to just dissappear -except for themselves -because they hate God and they hate man; and wherever they can get a mouthpiece to believe their lies, they deceive the gullible through them.

God specifically destroyed totally the entire earth because of the violence and moral depravity of mankind and for no other reason such as you list.

You are usurping God's sovereignity with your accusations of earth being destroyed by man, and polluting it with His use of it, and therefore causing God to then destroy it by judgment! -that is an oxymoron and totally anti-Scriptural!

It is YHWH who sends global warming and famines and pestilences and plagues and earthquakes and floods and fires and winds and raging seas, because man does not give Him glory and acknowledge His sovereignity over this earth.

Isa 50:2 Wherefore, when I came, [was there] no man? when I called, [was there] none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because [there is] no water, and dieth for thirst.

Eze 29:5 And I will leave thee [thrown] into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is the point, I am thinking, and by thinking I learn, by learning I grow, intellectually and spiritually.

Of what purpose would God have in putting on a grand show while destroying the world?

Who would God be impressing, what would the point be, as everyone will be dead and there will be no one to comment on the spectacularly destructive show that God put on.

I'm telling you...God already knows how this act ends. Seeing as God already knows the outcome, you'd think if we were doomed, God would simply end it all....right now, with a snap of his fingers...we are willed out of existence.

End, stop, no more, it is done. If we are doomed, and our omniscient God already knows this, why does He carry on the charade of our pathetically doomed existence? For kicks? Nah, I don't buy that.

I believe that God is benevolent and is not interested in showing off how good he is at destroying sinners. That would be a complete waste of an omnipotent Deities time, imo.

Well, you're right. He could just snap His fingers and make it all go away.

So, why does He pour out judgment and wrath time and again?

I think it's an object lesson for His kids.;)
...a demonstration of His might and power for anyone who may have doubts.

Upvote 0

seeker777

Thinking is not a sin.
Jun 15, 2008
✟9,354.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Well, please show us just exactly where in the Bible that God tells us that what you say above is sin and that He is going to destroy the earth because of anyone destroying the earth in the manner you claim above.
I will not be holding my breath to read your answer from the Bible, because you did not get this from the Bible but from doctrines of demons who hate man using the earth which God gave Him to use.

The Bible was written by ancient man, it is glaringly obvious. Especially with ancient man in the OT with the wrath, the doom, the glooms, the blood, the gore...yikes, but that's what ancient man could relate to and was what was necessary to keep ancient civilization in check.

I gave you pleanty of Bible to show God sending Global warming to this earth and burning up the grass -one third of it, Himself, and nuking the waters by a star falling from heaven and causing one third of what is in the waters to die, in the coming Tribulation; and I showed you from Scripture that He destroyed the earth at the flood -all the forests, plants, beasts creeping things, fowl and whatever was alive on planet earth but what was in the Ark, died, because God destroyed it, Himself, and specifically He said, because of the immorality of the inhabitants of earth and their refusal to repent of immorality. You are believing lies, and you have no Scripture for your doctrine of man trashing the earth and being judged for it. Not from one single Scripture can you find support for that deception!

Ok, a star falling from heaven would obliterate this entire galaxy. That doesn't even make sense. Noah's ark is just a story, the majority of people don't believe it happened...logistically impossible, especially with the 500,000 insects, which are creeping things. ( That's another thread)

God specifically destroyed totally the entire earth because of the violence and moral depravity of mankind and for no other reason such as you list.

How did the bacteria that live inside volcanoes survive if everything was destroyed? That is but one of many, many questions that have no answer if one believes literally in Noah's ark.

It is YHWH who sends global warming and famines and pestilences and plagues and earthquakes and floods and fires and winds and raging seas, because man does not give Him glory and acknowledge His sovereignity over this earth.

A very inefficient means for the creator of the universe to inflict wrath upon his creation.

Especially when the famines, floods and other natural disasters affect the poor, marginalized and the third world nations the absolute worst. The rich Western nations, largely, are unaffected and oblivious. God does not punish the poor and reward the rich...come on, that doesn't even make sense. I think God loves the poor more than that.

Isa 50:2 Wherefore, when I came, [was there] no man? when I called, [was there] none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver?
behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because [there is] no water, and dieth for thirst.

Again, the poor suffer, the rich could care less, they'll eat something else. Clearly, God is not going to single out the poor for punishment and if he does, that is a complete contradiction of the Gospels.

Eze 29:5 And I will leave thee [thrown] into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.

Yeah, that's not going to happen...there are too many people in the world, were bound to run into each other.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You can let your breath out now :p. I already gave you a verse but you refuse to accept the simplistic rendering of it. Maybe it's in Enoc and Jasher worded a different way :doh: Do you have any rationalization in your thinking processes, or do you just make this up as you go along? Any average person with brain wave activity knows that destroying the earth knowingly is a sin. It falls under evilness, maliciousness, and most likely from greed. Factories have polluted rivers and streams for years knowing that it was polluting, but it cost to much for other avenues of getting rid of the pollution..that is greed..SIN!!! People that destroy forrests by setting fires is evil to the core...SIN. People that cut down forrests for housing when it is not needed is greed..SIN. Oil companies that stock pile oil for their own gain, and keep pumping it out of the ground when it is not needed, and then raise the prices is greed..SIN!! I live in a city surrounded by oil wells. It pollutes the air and defaces the landscape. One ex oil executive at the peak of this "so called" oil crises said that the the USA alone has enough oil stock piled to last us for 60 years. Have you ever seen what strip mining for coal does to a mountain? It obliterates whole mountain ranges, but they say it is more expediant to get to the coal. It totally obliterates mountain sides. This is an excerpt from an article on this.... But twenty-six years after Jimmy Carter signed into law the Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act (SMCRA), the coal industry has developed much more expedient and much more destructive methods of mining. Instead of excavating the contour of a ridge side, as strip miners did throughout the 1960s and '70s, now entire mountaintops are blasted off, and almost everything that isn't coal is pushed down into the valleys below. As a result, the Environmental Protection Agency estimates that more than 700 miles of healthy streams have been buried by mountaintop removal - some say the number is twice that - and hundreds more have been damaged. Blasting on the mine sites has cracked the foundations of nearby homes and polluted hundreds of family wells. Creeks run orange with sulfuric acid and heavy metals. Wildlife populations have been summarily dispersed. An entire ecosystem has been dismantled. http://www.wesjones.com/death.htm GREED to get to the coal faster. I looked up the verse that I posted earlier in different versions of the bible, and they all read simular. I like this one the best in Young's Literial Translation as it says it even plainer...Rev 11:18 ~and the nations were angry, and Thine anger did come, and the time of the dead, to be judged, and to give the reward to Thy servants, to the prophets, and to the saints, and to those fearing Thy name, to the small and to the great, and to destroy those who are destroying the land.' If you can't make sense out of this one verse, then you have a comprehension problem. Fornication, murder, liars, homosexuality, adultry, idolatry and unbelief just to name a few sins listed in the Word do not destroy the land (earth). They destroy the soul. The sins I listed plus others is what is going to have God destroying the earth, PLUS those that are destroying the land. Sin is sin in Gods eyes. I find it ironic that God wanted these things spared when the angels will be issuing Gods judgment Rev 9:4 ~ And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads...THE EARTH IS THE LORDS, AND THE FULNESS THEREOF..everything in it..1st Cor 10:26.
Matt 5:34-35 ~ But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
Nor by the earth; for it is his FOOTSTOOL: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
Since it isn't a sin in your book, why don't we all just go out and destroy His footstool? We don't because our consciences wouldn't let us....the Holy Spirit!!!

I gave you pleanty of Bible to show God sending Global warming to this earth and burning up the grass -one third of it, Himself, and nuking the waters by a star falling from heaven and causing one third of what is in the waters to die, in the coming Tribulation; and I showed you
from Scripture that He destroyed the earth at the flood -all the forests, plants, beasts creeping things, fowl and whatever was alive on planet earth but what was in the Ark, died, because God destroyed it, Himself, and specifically He said, because of the immorality of the inhabitants of earth and their refusal to repent of immorality. You are believing lies, and you have no Scripture for your doctrine of man trashing the earth and being judged for it.
Not from one single Scripture can you find support for that deception!
I already know that God destroyed the earth Himself....geesh!!! I am talking about MAN destroying the earth is a SIN. I'm sure that God appreciates you calling Him a liar....IT'S IN HIS WORD!!! If I was you, I wouldn't even be saying that I am spouting doctrines of demons, especially someone who spends a lot of time in Enoch, Jasher and whatever else is in your library. You can feel comforted. Jen will agree with you ^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
B

Bible2

yeshuasavedme posted in message #1:

Personally, I do not see any reason that God will
save the republic of the United States of America.

God isn't in the business of saving political
constructs like the USA; He saves individuals instead
(John 3:16), regardless of whatever political
construct they may be living under (Revelation 5:9b).

Christians shouldn't have their allegiance or hope in
any country on this earth, but in God's city of New
Jerusalem in the third heaven (Hebrews 11:13b-16,
12:22), which will descend down from the third heaven
to the new earth (Revelation 21:1-3) sometime after
the millennium and subsequent events (Revelation
20:7-15).

At His second coming, Jesus will destroy all of man's
political constructs and set up His own Kingdom over
the entire earth (Daniel 2:44), for all of man's
political constructs will send armies to Armageddon to
try to fight against Jesus at His return (Revelation
16:14b,16, 19:19-21).

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

seeker777 posted in message #13:

... the destruction of the worlds resources and wild
life is less worthy of being justification for
destroying everyone with righteous wrath?

At His second coming, Jesus will destroy those who
have destroyed the earth:

"... destroy them which destroy the earth"
(Revelation 11:18b).

The whole point of God's placing man on this earth
was for man to help take care of it (Genesis 2:15),
not for man to pillage and ruin the earth in his
greed for more money (cf. 1 Timothy 6:10a).

During the millennium, Jesus will restore parts of
the earth which have been ruined, and make then like
the Garden of Eden again (Ezekiel 36:35, Isaiah
51:3), and man will return to a pastoral civilization
in harmony with nature (Isaiah 30:23-25, Ezekiel
34:25-29), instead of our current technological
civilization which is having such horrible effects on
the planet and its myriad life-forms.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

HisdaughterJen posted in message #14:

And as far as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding
towns that were destroyed, do you understand the
heavy rebellion against God that they flaunted?

What people tend to forget is that the heavy
rebellion of Sodom was not only sexual, but also
involved it's lack of care for the poor:

"Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom,
pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness
was in her and in her daughters, neither did she
strengthen the hand of the poor and needy"
(Ezekiel 16:49).

Sounds like the good ol' USA. Which country has more
pride than the USA? Which country has more fullness
of bread than the USA? Which country has more
abundance of idleness than the USA? And which country
uses the least percentage of its total wealth to help
the poor?

There are families with little children living in
cardboard shacks a few feet from the southern border
of the USA, while its people don't lift a finger to
help them. The USA is like Dives the rich man feasting
on his delicacies while the beggar Lazarus lies just
outside his gate with the dogs licking his sores (Luke
16:19-21).

God's judgments against ancient Israel were often
related to its lack of care for the poor (e.g. Amos
4:1, 5:11-12, 8:4, Ezekiel 22:29, Isaiah 3:14-15,
10:2, 32:7, 58:7, Jeremiah 22:16, Ezekiel 18:12, Amos
2:6), just as judgment is pronounced against those in
the Church who have gotten rich off of the labour of
the poor (James 5:1-4), which poor are paid only a
mere fraction of the wealth that their labour creates,
while stockholders of companies can sit back and get
rich doing no work whatsoever; and yet they'll scream
at the desperately poor to "get a job!".

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

seeker777 posted in message #19:

If God is the creator of failures, does that mean
that God is a failure? His creation is nothing more
than a failure, a failure that he will destroy and
through his omniscience, it is a failure he has know
about since before time!

God doesn't create our failure to live righteously;
we do that ourselves, by our own lust (James 1:13-15).
God's foreknowledge, omniscience, and omnipotence in
no way mean that we don't have free will.

God's creation originally was in no way a failure, but
wholly good (Genesis 1:31). It was man who misused his
free will to disobey God and ruin everything (Romans
5:12).

Of course, God knew ahead of time that this would
happen, and so had already provided for the remedy
before He had created anything at all (Revelation
13:8b, 1 Peter 1:19-20). And God will eventually re-
create everything so that everything will be perfect
for the saved (Revelation 21:1-5).

But the unsaved will suffer eternal torment in the
lake of fire (Revelation 21:8, 14:10-11, 20:10,15,
Matthew 25:41,46, Mark 9:45-46), the purpose of which
is so that God might have an opportunity to forever
show His wrath and make His power known (Romans 9:22).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

Bible2

yeshuasavedme posted in message #20:

I am entering my 63rd year in a few weeks and I come
from the Bible belt South, where black was black and
white was white, and we prayed in public schools
every morning, after Bible reading.

Jim crow laws made the Bible-belt South the place in
the USA where black was black and white was white,
and "strange fruit" could be seen hanging from the
trees outside the prim-and-proper churches.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

yeshuasavedme posted in message #21:

You need to re-read Rev. It is telling about God
sending destruction on the earth during the Great
tribulation by His ministering angels who destroy it
by earthquakes, fires, nukes, wars, famines, plagues,
floods, turning the earth upside down, moving it out
of it's place, making the seasons backwards,
shortening the days and the nights by one third so
that all men are not burned up by the great heat of
the sun sent to scorch them when the angel throws his
bowl/vial into the sun, and so on and so forth.

Nothing requires that any of the seals (Revelation 6)
or trumpets (Revelation chapters 8-9) of the
tribulation are God destroying the earth; they could
all be the work of evil men, or Satan, or fallen
angels. And when God pours out his vials of wrath at
the very end of the tribulation (Revelation 16), and
then brings judgment at the second coming (e.g.
Isaiah 13:9-15) this will be as a judgment against
the unsaved people on the earth, not any wrath of God
against the planet itself.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

seeker777 posted in message #27:

Who would God be impressing, what would the point be,
as everyone will be dead and there will be no one to
comment on the spectacularly destructive show that
God put on.

God does dramatic things to reveal His power, wisdom,
and wrath to the angels and to those humans He has
chosen to save (Ephesians 3:10, Romans 9:22). God
could also do dramatic things simply because it gives
Him pleasure (cf. Revelation 4:11). He's not some
robotic computer program that has no feelings or
desires (e.g. Exodus 34:14, Hosea 10:10, Revelation
3:19), but a real Person.

Upvote 0

garry2

Apr 4, 2007
✟3,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Nothing requires that any of the seals (Revelation 6)
or trumpets (Revelation chapters 8-9) of the
tribulation are God destroying the earth; they could
all be the work of evil men, or Satan, or fallen
angels. And when God pours out his vials of wrath at
the very end of the tribulation (Revelation 16), and
then brings judgment at the second coming (e.g.
Isaiah 13:9-15) this will be as a judgment against
the unsaved people on the earth, not any wrath of God
against the planet itself.[/quote]
No, it's the right post after all.

Why do you keep posting to yeshuasavedme when she said she has left to witness in another area, because you love seeing your posts, what else.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What people tend to forget is that the heavy
rebellion of Sodom was not only sexual, but also
involved it's lack of care for the poor:

"Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom,
pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness
was in her and in her daughters, neither did she
strengthen the hand of the poor and needy"
(Ezekiel 16:49).

Sounds like the good ol' USA. Which country has more
pride than the USA?

That is debatable.

Which country has more fullness
of bread than the USA?

Unquestionably, none.

Which country has more
abundance of idleness than the USA?

The typical Western European worker has a shorter work week and a longer vacation than the typical American worker.

And which country
uses the least percentage of its total wealth to help
the poor?

I'm not quite sure which one this is, but it is most certainly not the USA. In fact, the USA gives a larger share of its wealth to feed the poor than any other nation on earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.