Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's another Saturday morning as the day begins. Thinking what will I do today in remembrance of God, how will I honor Him in the Lord's name. Thankfully Jesus is blessed in the grace and glory of the Father, I too with y'all are blessed in the Son. May we today and every day remember the Lord being in Him, both in image spiritually and physically as fellow members.

I ask for prayers for us to be more like Jesus who's love of God is unmatched by any one of us, that we have the patience seeking His love in people. In the Lord if God willing, bless us mercifully with your grace and prepare us in your glory. Amen.

david tyler

JESUS LOVES YOU
Dec 9, 2018
ALBERTA
✟15,032.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
BEAUTIFUL THREAD,,, KEEP GOING,,,PEOPLE WILL SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO BE POSITIVE AND LET THE LORD TAKE YOU..ALL OF YOU.. I MAKE EVERY DAY THE SABBATH, NO ONE KNOWS IF ITS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY???, SO I SAID IN A PRAYER TO THE LORD EVERYONE IS CONFUSED HERE LORD, IS IT OK TO MAKE EVERY DAY THE SABBATH IN MEMORY OF YOU AND YOUR SON JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRITS/HELPERS,,,.SO IT MUST BE GOOD!!! PRAY ON AND IN LOVE AND STRENTGH IN THE TRINITY AMEN

Last edited:
Upvote 0