Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Labour
Good evening and may God be with you all in all your endeavours. I have been a long time "observer" in these forums and have found a great solace in the many contributions that you have all made. Not only that, but I've gained an entirely new perspective by reading through these posts and I have the utmost appreciation and gratitude for that.

It's now time for me to make a contribution and hopefully become a valued and worthy member of this fine community. It would be a pleasure.

My journey has been a strange one: brought up in the Roman Catholic faith from birth, only to become disenchanted after a number of experiences and life events that distanced me from senior members and clergy. After a number of years of wandering in the desert and even turning away from God in that disenchanted state, I began to turn back to Him and wondered if there was another way.

I'm now a Protestant, exploring scripture, community and theology in ways that I have never done so before. My life is renewed in many different ways and I am of the belief that my cathartic experiences have pointed me towards God and His grace as He reaches down to me in my wretchedness. That is an awesome experience and one that has revolutionised me and sparked the fire in my heart once again.

My Protestant theology is always evolving and I am currently on a journey of self discovery.

I can't wait to be a part of this community and I hope to get to know some of you.

God bless. And thanks for reading!

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private