Planet Earth
✟8,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I talk to my mom about this all of the time. I often wonder why the ungodly seem to always get the better end of the deal, while Christians find themselves struggling with one thing or another. Although it may seem as though God is blessing the people who deny Him and those who treat others in horrible ways, it is only an illusion. I believe that Satan lures people away from God and right living by offering them what appears to be a better life. However, I believe that his "rewards" are only for a short period of time. Meanwhile, I think Christians sometimes experience more hardship due to Satan purposely blocking the good things God wants to give us in an effort to get us to think, "God must hate me. He never blesses me. Everyone else is living a better life than I am even though I'm doing everything God would want me to do. Maybe I should give up." It is simply a lie. I truly believe that no matter how difficult our lives may be, if we continue to be faithful to God and consistently fight to be good people in a vastly corrupted world, our blessings will eventually breakthrough.

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

want-love

Dec 17, 2016
united states
✟36,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I talk to my mom about this all of the time. I often wonder why the ungodly seem to always get the better end of the deal, while Christians find themselves struggling with one thing or another. Although it may seem as though God is blessing the people who deny Him and those who treat others in horrible ways, it is only an illusion. I believe that Satan lures people away from God and right living by offering them what appears to be a better life. However, I believe that his "rewards" are only for a short period of time. Meanwhile, I think Christians sometimes experience more hardship due to Satan purposely blocking the good things God wants to give us in an effort to get us to think, "God must hate me. He never blesses me. Everyone else is living a better life than I am even though I'm doing everything God would want me to do. Maybe I should give up." It is simply a lie. I truly believe that no matter how difficult our lives may be, if we continue to be faithful to God and consistently fight to be good people in a vastly corrupted world, our blessings will eventually breakthrough.
i know an aunt that didn't get husband in 60 years, she is still waiting

Upvote 0