Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So I had H. Pylori, a stomach virus. It would get so bad that I thought I was going to die. I would lay in my bed at night in sheer agony from a hurt stomach.

Nothing the doctors could do could help me, so I only had one avenue to turn to...GOD.

Then I began to trust in GOD that HE would heal me. And he reached his hands down from heaven and touched my stomach and I was healed! All sickness all gone. Praise GOD he has given me a second chance at life, and another opportunity to live...

All glory and praise to GOD for giving me my life back. Now I can exist in joy.

And I'm not dead. Praise GOD for that too.

You know, for all of the scientific advances in this world, still there are many things doctors cannot do to treat patients of disease. Medicine does not work...all the time. People still die all the time. Trust in GOD to heal you, and HE will.

GOD is the one thing that is infallible and that will never fail.

Phil W

Apr 15, 2019
Mesa, Az
✟67,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So I had H. Pylori, a stomach virus. It would get so bad that I thought I was going to die. I would lay in my bed at night in sheer agony from a hurt stomach.
Nothing the doctors could do could help me, so I only had one avenue to turn to...GOD.
Then I began to trust in GOD that HE would heal me. And he reached his hands down from heaven and touched my stomach and I was healed! All sickness all gone. Praise GOD he has given me a second chance at life, and another opportunity to live...
All glory and praise to GOD for giving me my life back. Now I can exist in joy.
And I'm not dead. Praise GOD for that too.
You know, for all of the scientific advances in this world, still there are many things doctors cannot do to treat patients of disease. Medicine does not work...all the time. People still die all the time. Trust in GOD to heal you, and HE will.

GOD is the one thing that is infallible and that will never fail.
All praise and glory to God the Comforter of all anguish.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is great news. :)

God is the one who gives out the right knowledge and wisdom to doctors, as by themselves they can do nothing and know nothing! Humans do want to lift up themselves in honor and claim what they do, think and say is all theirs! Wanting glory for themselves! But only God have the power and ability of giving us what we have and get, also thinking of that we are all dust. Without Him we are nothing!

Faith pleases God. So this is also very strenghtening for your faith in Him. Keep on holding on to Him with faith and trust put in Him, but also during difficult times. He is faithful, and He cares for you.

Upvote 0