• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

GOD basically healed me of my stomach disease

Discussion in 'Praise Reports' started by JacquelineDeane55, Dec 20, 2019.

1. JacquelineDeane55

JacquelineDeane55 Newbie

+757
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    So I had H. Pylori, a stomach virus. It would get so bad that I thought I was going to die. I would lay in my bed at night in sheer agony from a hurt stomach.

Nothing the doctors could do could help me, so I only had one avenue to turn to...GOD.

Then I began to trust in GOD that HE would heal me. And he reached his hands down from heaven and touched my stomach and I was healed! All sickness all gone. Praise GOD he has given me a second chance at life, and another opportunity to live...

All glory and praise to GOD for giving me my life back. Now I can exist in joy.

And I'm not dead. Praise GOD for that too.

You know, for all of the scientific advances in this world, still there are many things doctors cannot do to treat patients of disease. Medicine does not work...all the time. People still die all the time. Trust in GOD to heal you, and HE will.

GOD is the one thing that is infallible and that will never fail.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. BNR32FAN

BNR32FAN He’s a Way of life Supporter

+3,354
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Glory be to God!! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!! Congratulations sister!!

3. Phil W

Phil W Well-Known Member

+599
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    All praise and glory to God the Comforter of all anguish.

4. Martyr's Crown

Martyr's Crown Sunflower Jewel

+2,436
    Christian
    Married
    This is great news. :)

God is the one who gives out the right knowledge and wisdom to doctors, as by themselves they can do nothing and know nothing! Humans do want to lift up themselves in honor and claim what they do, think and say is all theirs! Wanting glory for themselves! But only God have the power and ability of giving us what we have and get, also thinking of that we are all dust. Without Him we are nothing!

Faith pleases God. So this is also very strenghtening for your faith in Him. Keep on holding on to Him with faith and trust put in Him, but also during difficult times. He is faithful, and He cares for you.