Portland
✟7,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I see that one can create a thread, so I will, just to log the wonderful answered prayers to encourage all! Just add your answered prayer no matter how small it seems. God Bless.

So, I need a place to put praise reports to share with other believers because I realized that I have not one soul to share in answered prayers!
I share a home while in Grad school, and one of my roommates tends to get drunk a lot lately and sort of belligerent.
When he came home, I saw this, went outside and said a quick prayer that he would just pass out! LOL I cooked my dinner and noticed how quiet it was, I walked in the back end and heard him snoring!
God is so very good.
He answers the smallest of prayers.
He does this for me all of the time, several times a day so I am sure now that I found this place you will hear more and more!
Amen

Reactions: Tone

thelord's_pearl

Dec 5, 2018
ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nice to hear that he answers your prayers so many times. I've got one to share too as you said, as small as it is, I once couldn't find my winter stocking and prayed. There was no answer but one day, the day before I had to go on a overnight trip when I really would need it, my mom told me that she found it and if it was mine and I said, yes it was mine! I was so happy! Hallelujah!

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My most memorable answered prayer was when I got lost in the woods while hunting. I was on my knees in the leaves praying one of the most earnest prayers I have ever prayed. When I got up I walked off in a direction that every fiber and instinct of my being told me was the wrong way. After walking in the gloom for just a few minutes I came directly to where my car was parked. :bow:

Upvote 0

ByHisLove

Feb 14, 2020
Portland
✟7,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Welcome to CF Sister, nice report!

I have prayed to hear more of His Voice and less of this world's noise and He has answered! HalleluYah!
That is comforting! Nice, now you might know where to put your feet when you walk on your path? LOL. I need more of that.

Upvote 0

ByHisLove

Feb 14, 2020
Portland
✟7,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
My most memorable answered prayer was when I got lost in the woods while hunting. I was on my knees in the leaves praying one of the most earnest prayers I have ever prayed. When I got up I walked off in a direction that every fiber and instinct of my being told me was the wrong way. After walking in the gloom for just a few minutes I came directly to where my car was parked. :bow:
That is really neat! Just listening to that still small voice for direction. Sometimes I find that I have too much 'noise' in my head to hear it.

• Agree
Upvote 0

ByHisLove

Feb 14, 2020
Portland
✟7,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Nice to hear that he answers your prayers so many times. I've got one to share too as you said, as small as it is, I once couldn't find my winter stocking and prayed. There was no answer but one day, the day before I had to go on a overnight trip when I really would need it, my mom told me that she found it and if it was mine and I said, yes it was mine! I was so happy! Hallelujah!
You know, I find it the most rewarding when the Father answers the prayers that we think are small and not important. That shows me how important we are to Him. I love it!

Upvote 0