• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

God answered my prayer

Discussion in 'Praise Reports' started by Christ is Lord, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Christ is Lord

Christ is Lord Well-Known Member

+399
    Virgin Islands, British
    Christian
    Single
    Hello everyone,

I believe the Holy Spirit is prompting me to share my answered prayer. A couple of months ago by business was going down hill and I started questioning God, feeling rather anxious and being angry with him. I prayed about my situation and a couple of months ago I believe he gave me a break through and by business is much doing better. I want to say I am still learning that God is more concerned about our eternal destiny than our temporal needs however, I just wanted to thank him.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. maintenance man

maintenance man Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,572
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praise God! Thanks for sharing your victory.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,625
    Christian
    Married
    Wonderful.

God is working out a few things for me, as well ...

4. Franki(ncense)

Franki(ncense) You will never walk alone. In Him we are fruitful. Supporter

+879
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    It's always good reading about other people's testimonies as I am also encouraged and blessed in the process. :praying:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+33,582
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I love praise reports. We don't get them very often. God bless you.

On the above? God has promised to meet our needs. Sometimes this comes through human agency through the church. I have found answered prayer was waiting for me at church.

I get the Spurgeon daily devotionals. This one hopefully will be a blessing:

I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
    —Psalm 89:19

Why was Christ chosen out of the people? Speak, my heart, for heart-thoughts are best. Was it not that He might be able to be our brother, in the blest tie of kindred blood? Oh, what relationship there is between Christ and the believer! The believer can say, "I have a Brother in heaven; I may be poor, but I have a Brother who is rich, and is a King, and will He suffer me to want while He is on His throne? Oh, no! He loves me; He is my Brother." Believer, wear this blessed thought, like a necklace of diamonds, around the neck of thy memory; put it, as a golden ring, on the finger of recollection, and use it as the King's own seal, stamping the petitions of thy faith with confidence of success. He is a brother born for adversity, treat Him as such.

Christ was also chosen out of the people that He might know our wants and sympathize with us. "He was tempted in all points like as we are, yet without sin." In all our sorrows we have His sympathy. Temptation, pain, disappointment, weakness, weariness, poverty-He knows them all, for He has felt all. Remember this, Christian, and let it comfort thee. However difficult and painful thy road, it is marked by the footsteps of thy Saviour; and even when thou reachest the dark valley of the shadow of death, and the deep waters of the swelling Jordan, thou wilt find His footprints there. In all places whithersoever we go, He has been our forerunner; each burden we have to carry, has once been laid on the shoulders of Immanuel.

"His way was much rougher and darker than mine
    Did Christ, my Lord, suffer, and shall I repine?"
    Take courage! Royal feet have left a blood-red track upon the road, and consecrated the thorny path for ever.​

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+106,986
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praise God!!!! :clap:

Thank you for sharing your praise report!!!

7. Tigger45

Tigger45 St. Francis Supporter

+10,039
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Thx for sharing! We share in your joy \o/!

8. Christ is Lord

Christ is Lord Well-Known Member

+399
    Virgin Islands, British
    Christian
    Single
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. God is indeed great.

9. Joined2krist

Joined2krist Well-Known Member Staff Member Trainee Supporter

+892
    Catholic
    Single
    Thank you Jesus!

10. Martyr's Crown

Martyr's Crown Sunflower Jewel

+2,481
    Christian
    Married
    It is true that God is more concerned about our eternal destiny than our temporary needs. He does provide for our needs, yet what He knows that we need isn't always what we think we need. God knows what is for our best, whilst we think something is good for us whilst in truth it isn't!

We take in so much which often will be damaging us more than growing forth good fruits for eternity. And God sees this! And He knows that this needs getting removed from us so that we will have more growth in Him, and bear more fruit into eternity! Our temporal needs are most of the time just that; temporary! Our eternal based needs which bears fruit, is going to be taken with us into eternity! And these are the ones which truly counts the most, and is for our best in God through Christ Jesus!

Keep on having growth in God through Christ Jesus! And keep on thanking Him and praising Him!