connecticut
✟15,591.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I know i am young, only 20 but 3 years ago i thought i found my soulmate. i felt god had brought him to me as he felt like "the one" for me. he was as perfect as one could be and treated me beautifully. because of me own selfishness and uncertainty, i ended things and after, did something i regret that ended up hurting him and to him, was the worst thing imaginable. he did no deserve it. i tried to get him to give me another chance and i showed him how truly sorry and remorseful i was. i realized i made a terrible mistake and that this was the man i wanted to love forever. we had a rocky couple months but in the end he could not forgive. this man has been burnt badly by me and has said some terribek things to me because of it and frankly i don't blame him. i asked god to forgive me. i've never been very religious but lately i find myself praying and thinking about god more. no matter how many times my ex tells me he doesn't want this or that he can't forgive me and doesn't love me anymore, i still find myself feeling like i shouldn't give up yet and to be patient after i pray about it. I don't understand if this is from god or my own desires but i can't shake it. if i was meant to wait and things would change, would god really let this man say some mean things to me? why do i feel like i need to wait for him when he is clearly telling me nothing is going to happen between us? i've grown closer to god since the breakup and have been focusing on my self for once.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i've grown closer to god since the breakup and have been focusing on my self for once.
And if you stay right here HE will take care of everything else. Prayers for you and welcome to CF :prayer: :wave:

d2d0130bb7dad2059b4afe65be7e78ef.gif

eeff1bbcb7589c852d477c519b79b5f3.jpg

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,150.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, these relationships, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

CtC

Worship is a Lifestyle
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟195,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, Almighty God, I ask that You reveal Yourself to mariahhgrim, draw her close to You, guide her steps, and lead her in Your will. Help her to see Your plan for her life. If it is possible, bring reconciliation and restoration in this relationship. If that is not possible, bring peace and understanding. In Your Holy Name. Amen

Upvote 0