• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

God and the "Big BANG"

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by goodnewsinc, Sep 3, 2002.

1. goodnewsinc

goodnewsinc Senior Member Supporter

+91
    Christian
    God and the "BIG BANG" Theory

There is a law in physics that states, "Matter cannot be created nor destroyed …. But it is inter-convertible with energy". Science starts with something that"IS"… a gigantic primordial mass. (I bet you know who He is before I get into it). According to this theory forces unknown within this mass had an unfathomable explosion called the "big bang". Huge chunks of matter, heat light, x-rays, dark matter, anti-matter, dust, gamma prays, photons, weak force, strong force, mesons and protons, electrons and all other "forces" science has not yet discovered went spiraling outward in circles from what was the center of the original mass. Scientist also have another theory, that eventually this outward motion will cease and the black-hole phenomena will take over with its super-strong gravitational forces, and the cosmos will begin to return back and finally collapse inward on itself and they speculate that the primordial mass will be back the way it was.

What this has to do with God

In the beginning there was God all by Himself . I cannot use the word, "was" to describe Him so I have to say He IS ALL there IS from the very beginning. He had nothing to create anything from except Himself. When He thought His great thought (I call it His Dream) and all the details to the most minute point, He decided to make His Dream reality! Suddenly there was a BIG BANG from His "primordial massive Being" (He is Numero Uno), and the cosmos went spiraling outward from His center and the star systems and universes began their spiral orbits. The rest of the story you know about, creating a FAMILY, and designing an education program for them on a training field called the earth.

Here is the significance of the stars

Genesis 15:5. And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and number the stars, if thou be able to number them. And he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.

Psalm 147: He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their
    Names

Isaiah 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. 13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

Not to get bent out of shape, ALL HUMANITY are the "princes of God" or the code name "Israel"! Everyone who remains on earth is a "remnant" to be called up stairs on each man's personal "last day"! Acts 10:9-16, 28, Ecclesiastes12:7.

This "roll up" of the grounded (cosmos) stars walking one earth's surface is "Israel" passing OVER to the REAL PROMISE LAND… that City Abraham was looking for with bejeweled foundations whose builder and maker is God! Every day there is a PASS OVER (Isaiah 60:1-11, Revelation 21:23-26), and the circumcised and squared lively stones move up a little bit higher to be set in place in that Heavenly Temple. THIS MOVEMENT IS THE STARS BEING SUCKED UP INTO A LIGHT HOLE and collapsing in on that "primordial mass" (God Himself). As you know TIME is just the relative motion of the stars in concert with one another. The very last generation of humanity on earth's surface will experience a super-powerful inward pull by all that mass of star material reunited in the center and stuck together into ONE HUGE MASS. So strong will be this FORCE that suddenly the earth will be empty of men! Some churchy folks like to call this a "rapture", but it will not be like they teach in their doctrines. NO HUMAN BEING WILL BE LEFT BEHIND. Then all the stars will be collaped in. Time will be stuck together and Time as we know it will cease. There will be just one LLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG eternal day that has no end!

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jeremiah 31:3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

So you see, science is not so bad after all. Eventually they have to glorify God the Creator just like everyone else. Some are a bit shy about calling him God! But they will sooner or later. No one can escape His "strong force" and light-hole gravitational pulling force. This is just another way to teach YOU why and how "God IS ALL IN ALL". Add this to your repertoire of talents to compel doubters to believe! Think about it! He is in all those "prodigal sons" that churchy people call "sinners". They CANNOT GO TO HELL as taught in church doctrines! They all must go back to the "center" and be "stuck" (here is "stuck": Luke 15:20) to the Body of God Himself! This is another way YOU CAN TEACH universal salvation and reconciliation (FAMILY REUNION)!

GOOD NEWS, Inc.

:clap: :wave: :pink:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?