Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have level 1 autism. Since getting saved, I have experienced deliverance and I highly recommend it where it is appropriate, but the root of my particular form of autism does not appear to be spiritual in nature.

Special education is not a surrender to the enemy. It is just an acknowledgement of a personal weakness (which we all have in one form or another).

to be honest i dont know if it was their faith or their reputation. they were guarding. they worshiped both God and their reputation. i think they worried it would reflect bad on them if i had "something wrong" with me. my sister had severe depression as a teenager and they told her to keep quiet, no one must know. it would have affected my father's ministry, apaprently if he had out of control children. i just dint think using belts or knives on children, however out of control, works much. didnt for my sister and i, anyway. which is why i hate corporal punishment of any kind. and why i hate religion. utterly. if i wasnt too scared of hell to hate God, sometimes i think i would also.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
the more effort i put on mathematics the more i fail

i ask god for help, nothing changes

God has provided much help through your professors and tutors, it is up to you to use those resources.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
you are blaming me

A bunch of people have asked questions as a way of providing better-targeted advice. You haven't answered those questions yet.

What is your learning style? Visual, written, auditory, etc.
Have you worked with a tutor?
What career are you preparing for?

What kind of mathematics is it? Have you asked anybody for help? Have you spoken to your teacher, lecturer, or tutor?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
to be honest i dont know if it was their faith or their reputation. they were guarding. they worshiped both God and their reputation. i think they worried it would reflect bad on them if i had "something wrong" with me. my sister had severe depression as a teenager and they told her to keep quiet, no one must know. it would have affected my father's ministry, apaprently if he had out of control children. i just dint think using belts or knives on children, however out of control, works much. didnt for my sister and i, anyway. which is why i hate corporal punishment of any kind. and why i hate religion. utterly. if i wasnt too scared of hell to hate God, sometimes i think i would also.

This is all kind of off topic, and not helpful to the OP.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is all kind of off topic, and not helpful to the OP.

maybe not but they will choose whuch bits help them. it is up to them. grown adults dont need to be protected from posts on an internet forum. we are not snowflakes on here! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Radagast

comes and goes
Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i am studying computer science and it's getting heavier

And it's the mathematics part of the computer science syllabus that's causing trouble? There isn't normally a lot of mathematics in computer science courses, but that varies significantly from university to university. Some universities are a bit more mathematics-heavy than others.

What kind of mathematics are you having trouble with? Algebra? Logic? Algorithm Analysis? Lambda Calculus? There's help available for all of those, but in different places.

And are you studying at UBA or somewhere else? (UBA seems to be a bit more mathematics-heavy than others) And I'm assuming you're in first year?

Edit: and aren't you the person who really wanted to study Architecture? What made you change your mind?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
you are blaming me

No. I am saying you have resources even here on CF, I had problems and couldn't get to tutoring and a nice poster helped me. There is chegg, coursehero, and places like that. I know it feels like climbing a steep mountain I have been there myself. I am sorry if you thought I was I wasn't blaming you. I am not sure about your college but in mine we have NetTutor which is a great resource, I am a NetTutor at my college and if I could tutor math I would help you.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And it's the mathematics part of the computer science syllabus that's causing trouble? There isn't normally a lot of mathematics in computer science courses, but that varies significantly from university to university. Some universities are a bit more mathematics-heavy than others.

What kind of mathematics are you having trouble with? Algebra? Logic? Algorithm Analysis? Lambda Calculus? There's help available for all of those, but in different places.

And are you studying at UBA or somewhere else? (UBA seems to be a bit more mathematics-heavy than others) And I'm assuming you're in first year?

Edit: and aren't you the person who really wanted to study Architecture? What made you change your mind?

this is a brilliant and informative post @Radagast I want to apologise for my rather harsh response to you earlier. i felt i needed to come back and apologise because i realise i wasn't acting in a christlike manner. am sorry :(

Upvote 0