Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
This post is going to sound really far out there, and I don't expect every last person to believe me. I was having some demonic attack on me and I needed a deliverance. I didn't know what to do. This demon wasn't leaving. Me and others prayed to God for deliverance. God answered, read the Bible. It didn't make sense. How can one be delivered just by reading a book?

So I started reading the Bible again. When I did, it was like God stepped in and performed a deliverance on me Himself, without me doing anything. That is what I perceived.

Moral of the story - if God speaks, and you know it's God, sometimes you just have to listen to Him.

I hope this post is allowed and isn't bending the rules. If it is, I will kindly accept responsibility for it. God wants me to be more responsible.

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,047.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This post is going to sound really far out there, and I don't expect every last person to believe me. I was having some demonic attack on me and I needed a deliverance. I didn't know what to do. This demon wasn't leaving. Me and others prayed to God for deliverance. God answered, read the Bible. It didn't make sense. How can one be delivered just by reading a book?

So I started reading the Bible again. When I did, it was like God stepped in and performed a deliverance on me Himself, without me doing anything. That is what I perceived.

Moral of the story - if God speaks, and you know it's God, sometimes you just have to listen to Him.

I hope this post is allowed and isn't bending the rules. If it is, I will kindly accept responsibility for it. God wants me to be more responsible.
Praise God that obedience was your thing in this. One of the great morals.

Upvote 0