Colorado
✟33,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hey y’all, very long , brother, pancreatic cancer 8 months develops blood infections so many they can’t identify them all goes into sepsis then sepsis schlock they operate hoping to replace srtents which they think are the cause he makes it through surgery has a couple good days then declining again ,temperature rising again,blood pressure dropping , crazy chills ,they just can’t get ahold of the infection or the sepsis .he’s been in icu will be two weeks tomorrow mostly all he does the last two days is sleep all wants to do is go back home. I get it he may not pull through this he’s very strong willed when they told him to eat and get up and show em how much he wants to go home, he did, for a second. He’s also quite unhappy though can’t blame him. Lord I pray he either gets better soon or God let’s him go home to his real home soon. I’ve buried many people and I can’t help him not really . Just a drag. We all said our in goodbyes like they told us to last week just a drag Sepsis, so bad