✟38,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
2 Samuel 24:1 Again the anger of the Lord was aroused against Israel, and He
moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1 Chronicles 21:1. Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel.

Since both verses are scripture, which cannot be broken, the implication is that the
arousing of God’s Anger releases restraints upon Satan’s authority. While this is
seen in the Old Testament, Isaiah prophesied a time when God would restrain His
Anger for His Own Purpose.

Isaiah 48:9. For My name’s sake I will defer My anger, and for My praise I will restrain
it from you, so that I do not cut you off.

The Grace of God, as a manifestation of the Love of God, restrains Satan.
For this reason, Paul instructs that someone who commits sin worthy of death should
be removed from the fellowship, releasing restraints upon Satan.

1 Corinthians 5:
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with
my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be
saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

In an Age of Grace, it is ultimately God’s Love, by the manifestations of the Holy Spirit
that restrain the activities of Satan.
This is Paul's concern when he teaches here:

1 Thessalonians 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.
And,
Ephesians 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed
for the day of redemption.

This quenching of the Spirit can ultimately become widespread enough, along with the
Agape Of God becoming cold, to result in severe consequences.

Matthew 24:12 And because lawlessness will abound, the Agape of many will grow cold.

The question therefore, is what kind of doctrine of deception would lead so many into lawlessness and godlessness that grieves and quenches the Spirit, and releases restraints upon Satan’s authority, and the power of darkness?

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,132.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Samuel 24:1 Again the anger of the Lord was aroused against Israel, and He
moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1 Chronicles 21:1. Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel.

Since both verses are scripture, which cannot be broken, the implication is that the
arousing of God’s Anger releases restraints upon Satan’s authority. While this is
seen in the Old Testament, Isaiah prophesied a time when God would restrain His
Anger for His Own Purpose.

Isaiah 48:9. For My name’s sake I will defer My anger, and for My praise I will restrain
it from you, so that I do not cut you off.

The Grace of God, as a manifestation of the Love of God, restrains Satan.
For this reason, Paul instructs that someone who commits sin worthy of death should
be removed from the fellowship, releasing restraints upon Satan.

1 Corinthians 5:
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with
my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be
saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

In an Age of Grace, it is ultimately God’s Love, by the manifestations of the Holy Spirit
that restrain the activities of Satan.
This is Paul's concern when he teaches here:

1 Thessalonians 5:19 Quench not the Spirit.
And,
Ephesians 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed
for the day of redemption.

This quenching of the Spirit can ultimately become widespread enough, along with the
Agape Of God becoming cold, to result in severe consequences.

Matthew 24:12 And because lawlessness will abound, the Agape of many will grow cold.

The question therefore, is what kind of doctrine of deception would lead so many into lawlessness and godlessness that grieves and quenches the Spirit, and releases restraints upon Satan’s authority, and the power of darkness?

You ask a good question.

I am inclined to think the most wide sweeping temptation and deception is associated with mammon as a substitute for dependence on God. After all 'the Mark' is Satans end time strategy...

• Informative
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The gratification and service of self.

The rise of egocentricity proceeds the rise of the sons and daughters of lawlessness. The abomination which causes our desolation is satan as god of our lives. Where self is worshipped above all.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0