Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At our church's men’s group we had a goal night. We talked about how God partners with us in life. We discussed the following scripture regarding personal goals.

Psa 37:3-5 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

We also talked about the goals that benefit others. In our goal setting, we put a focus on involving God in goal setting, praying to God about our goals. It is generally the case that a person's goals are good, and God would want to be involved.

We shared goals and committed to pray for one another's goals. I found this to be a really good thing, to be able to pray about other people’s desires, and goals.

Hence I thought I would write up a post here, and see if anyone would like to share goals. Each of us can pray for the goals that you have.

I guess it goes like this:

• Think of a goal (personal/or beneficial)
  • Post it in the thread
  • Commit to daily pray for it along with the other goals posted by others.

The goal that I shared in the men’s group was to get the courage to witness to one person per week about Jesus.