Go on in humility or you can lose the miracle of life!!!

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Go on in humility or you can lose the miracle of life!!!

• “They have cut off my life in the dungeon, and cast a stone upon me. Waters flowed over mine head; then I said, I am cut off. I called upon your name, O LORD, out of the low dungeon.” (Lamentations 3.53-55).

I don’t know where you ended up or where the puckish people threw you. Know that there isn’t pit so deep where you can’t be reached by Jesus:

• “Out of the depths I have cried to You, O Jehovah.” (Psalms 130.1).

It’s true that, when we are going through an ordeal, the circumstance seems terribly murky or smothering. We feel like someone trying to keep his head above the many waters in order to respire the breath of life.

However, in spite of all, keep on resting and waiting in Jesus (Psalms 37.7), but without holding a grudge or being hubristic. Your neighbor (see Luke 10.29,36) can be someone that needs your help (as it came about the Widow of Zarephath):

• “And she said, As Jehovah your God lives, I do not have a cake, but only a handful of meal in a pitcher and a little oil in a jar. And behold, I am gathering two sticks, so that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, so that we may eat it and die. And Elijah said to her, Do not fear, go. Do as you have said. But first make me a little cake of it, and bring it to me. And then make for you and for your son.” (1Kings 17:12,13).

Did you already try to fancy what would be your reaction in her situation? Imagine you and your son starving, there is dearth, and a newcomer come to you and *enjoin* you bake a little cake to him first, being that your purveyance even not is suffice to the two of you. Most, at the very least, would say some expletives; many would run after him with a knife, broomstick, etc.; other, perhaps, would think in knocking him off.

Nevertheless, this very hungry (and, apparently, cheeky) man was the instrument of the Creator to her live on the drought. Many times we stick so much to our miseries that we end up throwing out or bumping off the gift of Jesus for us (remember of that Jesus said in Matthew 18.18-20; 25.41-46). Many times, a person is the Jesus’ gift (see Psalms 68.18) to our releasing.

Considering that the king's heart is, in the hand of the Creator, as the rivers of water (He turns it wherever He will) (Proverbs 21.1), don’t worry about how many people (waters) are "trample" on you (or passing over you): these water won’t drown you (Isaiah 43.1-5); either the waters will be used to wash you up or to lead you to the place that Jesus desires to show you something marvelous that you never fancied to exist.

Finally, have a miraculous day in Christ Jesus, keeping in mind that above many waters there is a huge heaven and Jesus sit there in His throne controlling everything and everyone (Psalms 24.1), and all this He slopes for the good of everyone that believes in Him (Romans 8.28).