CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We met through a free christian dating site. It is free with no catch. Doesn't have millions of people at it but its better then most of the sites I tried. Most of the women seem legit and aren't into games. I'd say half of them though are filipino. Which is what my wife is.

There are people that say avoid dating overseas because of scammers. But usually thats not the case. A scammer is pretty obvious. Such as one day later asking you for lots of money. I never regret going to the site. Oh its christiandatingforfree (dot) com

Upvote 0

FishermanDoug

God's Fisherman
Nov 21, 2011
Winter Springs - Florida
Visit site
✟7,769.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
We met through a free christian dating site. It is free with no catch. Doesn't have millions of people at it but its better then most of the sites I tried. Most of the women seem legit and aren't into games. I'd say half of them though are filipino. Which is what my wife is.

There are people that say avoid dating overseas because of scammers. But usually thats not the case. A scammer is pretty obvious. Such as one day later asking you for lots of money. I never regret going to the site. Oh its christiandatingforfree (dot) com

I had two accounts on that site in past history. I used to never consider someone outside of the US, but now days its looking like a better option. Did she end up traveling here?

Upvote 0

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'd recommend it. There are ALOT of filipinos looking for a good christian man since their men don't really care about them. Well I traveled there to marry her. When her visa gets approved they will allow her to come here for good.

There is a catch though. The rules to get them here are a pain sort of. Although its much easier if you take it step by step. Biggest problem is you either need to make over $35,000 to show you can support a wife (and future family) or you need someone to be your financial sponsor.

Upvote 0

FishermanDoug

God's Fisherman
Nov 21, 2011
Winter Springs - Florida
Visit site
✟7,769.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I'd recommend it. There are ALOT of filipinos looking for a good christian man since their men don't really care about them. Well I traveled there to marry her. When her visa gets approved they will allow her to come here for good.

There is a catch though. The rules to get them here are a pain sort of. Although its much easier if you take it step by step. Biggest problem is you either need to make over $35,000 to show you can support a wife (and future family) or you need someone to be your financial sponsor.

Interesting.

Upvote 0

Purge187

Former Prodigal.
May 22, 2011
Oxford, MA
✟29,797.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I tried CDFF for a while and cancelled my account because all I got was hits from women who lived in countries I'd never heard of before and who paid no attention to the fact that I was childfree.

I'd advise you guys to steer clear of Free Christian Singles Dating as well. The women had nicknames like "emkcuF", and when I tried to call the site's phone number to cancel my account, I got the number to some sort of a women's clinic in Connecticut. Seriously. I had to cancel my credit card so they wouldn't debit any more fees from it.

Good times.

Upvote 0