Mar 27, 2011
✟96,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Why did you write "The Real Ariel" beneath your username? Which is also "The Real Ariel."

Doesn't seem like a particularly good use of your time.
Consistency and emphasis. If you learn nothing else from my page, it is that I AM the real Ariel.

(Real talk though, I don't remember entering it and I'm guessing when I did so I was confused and thought it was my username.)

Upvote 0

TheRealAriel

Peach
Mar 27, 2011
✟96,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
When did you come to Christ? :)
My parents taught me about Christ when I was very young and they told me I had to make a decision if I wanted to believe and follow him or not. I went back and for several months I prayed to Jesus if he was real to send me a bird to touch. This sounds ridiculous and far fetched, but one day we were walking in a parking lot of an eating chain and I saw a cloud that looked like an angel. I took this as a sign that God was going to give me what I asked for. At that moment I see a bird land on a car. I walked over to it and it stood there as I pet it. I accepted Christ on the spot.

Since then my faith has of course become much more educated and built a stronger foundation, but that day was when it started for me.

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
My parents taught me about Christ when I was very young and they told me I had to make a decision if I wanted to believe and follow him or not. I went back and for several months I prayed to Jesus if he was real to send me a bird to touch. This sounds ridiculous and far fetched, but one day we were walking in a parking lot of an eating chain and I saw a cloud that looked like an angel. I took this as a sign that God was going to give me what I asked for. At that moment I see a bird land on a car. I walked over to it and it stood there as I pet it. I accepted Christ on the spot.

Since then my faith has of course become much more educated and built a stronger foundation, but that day was when it started for me.
Not far fetched at all, I would have believed too. I'm very much a lover of nature so I can relate.

Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheRealAriel

Peach
Mar 27, 2011
✟96,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
What is the most important of your goals?

Also, if faith and logic seem to clash, which do you choose?
My most important goal is to be a light on a hill and to try and live in such a way that I am a reflection of the kingdom of God and His love.

Definitely faith. I'm not always the most logical

Upvote 0

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm an open book. Love to talk and will answer just about anything (though may pm if I deem it something that shouldn't be on public forum forever).

Hit me with your best shot!
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Feel free to pm if you think it is inappropriate to post publicly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheRealAriel

Peach
Mar 27, 2011
✟96,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Feel free to pm if you think it is inappropriate to post publicly.
That depends... African or European swallow? Either way, probably PM. Don't want to start any controversy.

Upvote 0