Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Publication Date: November 29, 2013 Thank you for checking out the Simply Natural Press presentation. This is a compilation book of the Gluten-Free Bread and Gluten-Free Cookie Titles.

In this book, you will find 34 delicious Gluten-Free, grain-free and processed ingredients-free baking recipes.

Make sure to check out the other series!

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Not decided about Almond flour? Here's a free baking book if you still are using it.

Almond Flour Cookbook: Easy Gluten Free Recipe Book for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Tasty Paleo Almond Flour Recipes (Paleo Recipes: Paleo Recipes for Busy ... Lunch, Dinner & Desserts Recipe Book

Almond Flour Cookbook: Gluten Free, Paleo Recipe Book by Jane Burton 2013 ***REVISED EDITION***
This almond flour cookbook is user friendly being in American and British measurements, making it simple to follow and enjoyable. Each recipe is easy to understand and accompanied by a picture so you can see how your finished dish will look. I like this in a cookbook, so hope you will too!

Almond flour is a fabulous alternative to traditional wheat flour because it is gluten free and therefore helpful for many people suffering from common wheat allergies. Celiac's intolerance to gluten products find using almond flour in their cooking a great way to cook, and still enjoy their foods. In society today, many people also suffer from a wide range of digestion problems, especially from eating breads made with grains, so it's best to try out new things and see how your body responds. Almonds also very nutritious and high in omega 3 fatty acids which is good for our health.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Gluten Free Vegan Diet Recipe Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Cooking & Baking with Rice, Corn, Buckwheat, Quinoa, Tapioca, Amaranth & Nut Flour & More by Hanna Getty. Price: Free. Genre: Gluten-Free Diet, Vegan Diet. Rated: 5 stars on 2 Reviews. 112 pages.

This “Gluten Free Vegan Diet Recipe Cookbook” is Hanna Getty’s most recent addition to her rather extensive and varied collection of published books that include informational texts as well as recipe cookbooks for every occasion. Being vegan since 1968, Hanna Getty’s writing is centered around the plant-based lifestyle that includes, among other things, cooking and meal preparation that completely excludes animal products such as meat (beef, ham, poultry, fish, ...), dairy, eggs, honey and so on.

“Gluten Free Vegan Diet Recipe Cookbook” is primarily geared toward those vegans whose digestive systems react adversely to gluten as celiac disease patients or those suffering of non-celiac gluten sensitivities or allergies. However, the information within the pages of this book provides a valuable resource for all those who are interested in the much spoken about substance known as gluten and the potential intolerance to it. As might be rightfully surmised from its title, this book also contains 40 wonderful recipes that produce dishes that are guaranteed to bring enjoyment to just about every palate — vegan, vegetarian or conventional meat and dairy eater as well as to anyone who is not at all bothered by gluten. In other words, this book can be appreciated by anyone and everyone, regardless of his or her lifestyle.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The Life-Changing Loaf of Bread
Makes 1 loaf

1 cup sunflower seeds
½ cup flax seeds
½ cup hazelnuts or almonds
1 ½ cups rolled oats
2 Tbsp. chia seeds
4 Tbsp. psyllium seed husks (3 Tbsp. if using psyllium husk powder)
1 tsp. fine grain sea salt
1 Tbsp. maple syrup (for sugar-free diets, use a pinch of stevia)
3 Tbsp. coconut oil or ghee, melted
1 ½ cups water

In a loaf pan, combine all dry ingredients. Whisk maple syrup, oil and water together in a separate bowl. Add mixture to the dry ingredients and combine until everything is completely soaked and dough becomes very thick, adding 1-2 teaspoons water if dough is too thick to stir. Smooth top and let sit at room temperature for at least 2 hours or overnight.

Preheat oven to 350°F.

Bake bread for 20 minutes, then remove bread from loaf pan, place it upside down, directly on a rack, and bake for another 30-40 minutes (it should sound hollow when tapped). Let cool completely before slicing.

Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.

The Bread That Will Change Your Whole World

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The Life-Changing Loaf of Bread
Makes 1 loaf

1 cup sunflower seeds
½ cup flax seeds
½ cup hazelnuts or almonds
1 ½ cups rolled oats
2 Tbsp. chia seeds
4 Tbsp. psyllium seed husks (3 Tbsp. if using psyllium husk powder)
1 tsp. fine grain sea salt
1 Tbsp. maple syrup (for sugar-free diets, use a pinch of stevia)
3 Tbsp. coconut oil or ghee, melted
1 ½ cups water

In a loaf pan, combine all dry ingredients. Whisk maple syrup, oil and water together in a separate bowl. Add mixture to the dry ingredients and combine until everything is completely soaked and dough becomes very thick, adding 1-2 teaspoons water if dough is too thick to stir. Smooth top and let sit at room temperature for at least 2 hours or overnight.

Preheat oven to 350°F.

Bake bread for 20 minutes, then remove bread from loaf pan, place it upside down, directly on a rack, and bake for another 30-40 minutes (it should sound hollow when tapped). Let cool completely before slicing.

Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.

The Bread That Will Change Your Whole World

I have everything but the psyllium; I could probably sub some ground up gf oats for it.

Have you made this Vis?

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Gluten Free Crock Pot Recipes: Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Families (Gluten Free Cookbook) by Jennifer Golden. Price: Free. Genre: Gluten-Free Diet, Crock Pot Recipes, Special Appliances. Rated: 4.8 stars on 12 Reviews. 103 pages.

Looking for Delicious Gluten Free Crock Pot Recipes?

Well, look no further! This 100% Gluten Free cookbook contains scrumptious slow cooker recipes that your family, friends, and little ones will enjoy and rave about! Included is everything from everyday classics, to exotic stews and entrées from around the world. Since these recipes are slow cooked in the crock pot, you can set it, forget it, and allow the intoxicating aromas to fill your kitchen. Take a look at some of the following recipes you will find inside:

Sweet n' Spicy Nectar Chicken:
The legs and thighs of the chicken provide a rich flavor that pair well with the sweetness of the tomato in the sauce. Meanwhile, the Chill powder provides a spicy contrast that kicks the meal up a notch. The onions and peppers provide a caramelized sweetness, for an irresistible finish. Try reducing the leftover sauce on the stovetop and spoon over top of the chicken for a deliciously sticky finish!

Slow Cooker Osso Bucco:
Veal shanks have an incredibly rich flavor that provides the perfect taste to this stew-like dish. The almond flour allows the veal shanks to crisp and brown on the skillet, while also providing a new layer of flavor. Pair this with the vegetables and broth and a zesty lemon for a fragrant, and fresh taste.

Indian Coconut Curry Chicken:
The bold, fragrant spices of garam masala and curry powder impart a traditional Indian flavor to the chicken and coconut milk. The basil uplifts the earthy spices with a fragrant note. While the ingredients combine to create a creamy, saucy texture, the granny smith apples provide a sweet and modern twist on an Indian classic.

Quinoa with Cherries and Toasted Pecans:
Quinoa has an earthy taste, which is lifted by the addition of sweet, dried cherries and sweet pecans. Not only will the taste be reminiscent of the holiday season, but the crunchy pecans contrast well with the chewy cherries, and soft quinoa. The scent of orange zest provides the perfect finish.

And many, many more!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Why Gluten Free? The simple guide to living gluten free, identifying gluten free food and gluten free products by Clayton Morris. Price: Free. Genre: Gluten-Free Guide, Allergies. Rated: 5 stars on 3 Reviews. 35 pages.

Is gluten killing our brains? The research is in and now it's time to decide what you're going to do about it. Are we secretly and unknowingly putting poison into our own body’s system every time we eat, drink, bath, wash our hands, brush our teeth, etc.? Could the harmful effects of this poison be detrimental to our health and well-being?

This simple to use book will get you started in understanding gluten and its hidden dangers. You'll learn what gluten is doing to your body and how to reverse the process. You'll learn how to identify gluten hidden in foods and even the shampoo you use!

In this book you are going to learn the REAL TRUTH about gluten, how it is affecting so many people worldwide today, what you can do to protect yourself from the harmful effects of this, for the lack of a better word, poison, and how eliminating it from your life can not only make you healthier but also increase your life span.

With that being said, you may be asking yourself, “What exactly is gluten?” “Where can gluten be found?” and “How can I avoid it?” Start reading now!

Upvote 0
M

MessianicMommy

MM, have you tried the new Aldi's GF brownie mix? I just made it tonight and it was pretty good. :)
I haven't. Not sure if it is available here in my area. We go out of our way to avoid Aldi and Lidl due to how they treat their workers and where they source some of their food and other products. We tend to stick with Rewe gruppe and Tegut, Alnatura & Drogerie Markt for organic, gluten free and fair trade items.

Frei von has come out with some great GF mixes that are almost on par with Betty Crocker. I've noticed Rewe has started carrying Betty Crocker so I'm tempted to ask if they could do us all a favor and order the GF Bisquick, GF cookies and GF brownies and Cake mixes. :sorry:

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I haven't. Not sure if it is available here in my area. We go out of our way to avoid Aldi and Lidl due to how they treat their workers and where they source some of their food and other products. We tend to stick with Rewe gruppe and Tegut, Alnatura & Drogerie Markt for organic, gluten free and fair trade items.

Frei von has come out with some great GF mixes that are almost on par with Betty Crocker. I've noticed Rewe has started carrying Betty Crocker so I'm tempted to ask if they could do us all a favor and order the GF Bisquick, GF cookies and GF brownies and Cake mixes. :sorry:

I hear you, I heard about the meat scandal, but since I don't buy meat there, only from my market that carries glatt kosher I do shop there for certain things. I guess on one of my trips I saw this mix and stashed it away and just found it last night. It was mostly tapioca flour and then rice so it wasn't gritty like some of the other mixes and it was very moist too and I didn't even add all the fat it called for. Almost like a mud pie, we had it with some vanilla ice cream.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
4 large collard leaves 1 red bell pepper 1 avocado 2-3 ounces alfalfa sprouts ½ lime 1 cup raw pecans 1 tablespoon tamari (gluten-free soy sauce) 1 teaspoon cumin (or ½ teaspoon minced garlic and ½ teaspoon grated ginger) 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil

You could also add black beans or refried pinto beans for extra protein

Raw Green Vegan Collard Wraps - avocadopesto

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ancient Grains that are gluten fRee

Try this new book that's free today-

*Chia Seeds: The Ultimate Collection - Over 50 Healthy & Delicious Recipes by Jonathan Doue M.D.. Price: Free. Genre: Chia Seeds, Reference, Low Fat Diet. Rated: 4.4 stars on 15 Reviews. 115 pages

Chia is perhaps best known as the seed used in the popular Chia Pets, which grow chia sprouts from ceramic containers shaped like animals or other objects. But chia has a long history as a food for the Aztec and Maya cultures, who also appreciated its health benefits. We have collected 50 of the most delicious and best selling recipes. Enjoy!

I've been getting packages of them in my GF connect quarterly samples so now I can try to use them with these recipes.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Cauliflower Crust Pizza

Low-Carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza Recipe
INGREDIENTS

Nonstick spray
2 1/2 cups cauliflower, grated (about 1/2 a large head)
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Fresh basil leaves, optional

DIRECTIONS

Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and preheat oven to 425ºF.
Grate the cauliflower using a box grater until you have two cups of cauliflower crumbles. Place in a large bowl and microwave for seven to eight minutes, or until soft. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
Mix in the egg, one cup mozzarella, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round on the prepared pizza pan. Spray lightly with nonstick spray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
Top the pizza with the sauce, 1/4 cup mozzarella, grape tomatoes, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Bake in the oven until melted and bubbly, another 10 minutes. Top with basil before serving.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The best pizza mix I've found so far is Bob's Red Mill. I also use this for a sweet bread as well. Last week I was going to cover brie wheels with it as I'd done before but found after I'd made the dough that they had gone bad. So I quick switched gears and mixed up some GF peach pie filling with some fresh frozen cranberries. I rolled out the dough in a long rectangle on some parchment and then slide it into my french bread loaf pan. I had some ricotta on hand so mixed that with a little vanilla and a bit of sugar and spread that on the bottom, then topped with half the peach mixture.

Then I carefully using the parchment folded the dough over the top, adding some pieces to fill in but not covering all the way so as to leave vent holes.

I baked this around 400 for about a half hour and it came out wonderful.

The rest of the dough I spread out on a pizza pan on parchment. This I baked for about 10 -15 minutes until it was just starting to brown, like you would for a regular pizza following the instructions on the bag. Then I spread the rest of the cheese on top and topped it with the rest of the peach and cranberry mixture.

After it was baked I cooled it and put in fridge overnite. The next day to serve for B'fast I sliced up some kiwi, strawberries and bananas and laid them over top in a circle pattern, covering the peach mixture. Then I heated a couple tablespoons of orange marmalade and spread that over all the fruit. It was delicious. Yeah I know about the corn syrup and everything but when you see these things in the bakery all the time and can't have them you want them just once in a while. :)

Oh, I forgot to say I use 2 eggs, milk and butter instead of oil with the BRM mixture, this makes it like a brioche bread or you could also form a loose braid for a challah.

Upvote 0