✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Free on Amazon right now

Paleo Kids Recipes: 30 Quick & Easy Kid-Approved Recipes For All Meals by Elizabeth Goodwin. Price: Free. Genre: Food Allergies, Paleo for Kids. Rated: 4.6 stars on 7 customer reviews. 58 pages.

Another freebie

Paleo Slow Cooker Recipes: 47 Quick & Easy Gluten-Free Recipes For All Meals by Elizabeth Goodwin. Price: Free. Genre: Gluten-Free, Healthy. Rated: 5 stars on 4 customer reviews. 79 pages.

Very cool! Thanks too.

Upvote 0
M

MessianicMommy

Can going gluten-free cause slow digestion? When I was eating gluten, I would get hungry within an hour of eating a meal. Since I started avoiding gluten, I've become slower than I've ever been, and I always feel full.
It can. Are you eating enough veg/fruit? Drinking enough water? You might want to add in some flax seed, psyllium or chia seeds to your diet (start slowly!!!!!), or maybe some pre and pro biotics. It'll take a while to regulate your gut if it's damaged. Mine still moves really fast, but I don't get hungry as often as I should. :sorry: :doh:

I don't handle oatmeal-y type consistencies very well - but you can use GF oatmeal or millet or buckwheat for the recipes that they have at Yummy Life for refrigerator Oatmeal. My kids and DH love it! I do half oatmeal half millet. http://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Oatmeal

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
It can. Are you eating enough veg/fruit? Drinking enough water? You might want to add in some flax seed, psyllium or chia seeds to your diet (start slowly!!!!!), or maybe some pre and pro biotics. It'll take a while to regulate your gut if it's damaged. Mine still moves really fast, but I don't get hungry as often as I should. :sorry: :doh:

I don't handle oatmeal-y type consistencies very well - but you can use GF oatmeal or millet or buckwheat for the recipes that they have at Yummy Life for refrigerator Oatmeal. My kids and DH love it! I do half oatmeal half millet. Overnight, No-Cook Refrigerator Oatmeal
Thanks for the tips! I'll have to look into it some more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
M

MessianicMommy

Did want to mention, some Celiacs do react to even gluten free oats. So you'll want to weigh using that or moving maybe over to something like Poha, Millet, Amaranth, Buckwheat (this is not related to wheat at all) or Quinoa as options instead. Just remember that quinoa can be strong, so add in small TSP to TBS increments. All of the above are pretty high in vitamins and minerals. Poha is flattened rice. :)

CoeliacsMatter | Oats in a gluten-free diet

Upvote 0

Ahavah

Old School
Nov 4, 2004
✟9,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I never have either. But it looks really good.

Konjac glucomannan (KGM)is white in appearance due to processing. Konjac flour is used as a raw material, alcohol is used to purify the powder and remove starches, ash, cellulose, pigments, alkaloids, and other impurities; ultimately resulting in high-purity Glucomannan. The dry content of KGM is 90% odorless, high in viscosity, and looks like a transparent gel.

Konjac is a high alkaline food,which can be beneficial to those who have meats or other high acidic foods in their diets. By eating konjac, one can reach the food acid/ alkaline balance that the body needs; making it beneficial to human health.

Benefits and Nutritional Information about Konjac

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
M

MessianicMommy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr1gla9locc
Research on gluten sensitivity revealed that brain and neurological problems can be present with absolutely no digestive complaints. In fact, less than 10% of those with a specific gluten induced neurological problem had any digestive problems.

Unfortunately this is not known by many doctors, and patients suffer needlessly. Learn more from a doctor and author.

Upvote 0
M

MessianicMommy

[youtube]3Y22msVNy9A[/youtube]

New research reveals how a dangerous form of celiac can be reversed with just diet. Learn more from a doctor and expert in the field.

Reference:
BMC Gastroenterology
"Trace gluten contamination may play a role in
mucosal and clinical recovery in a subgroup of
diet-adherent non-responsive celiac disease patients"
Vikki Petersen said:
I think one has to be careful of the 'language' that's used. As of right now, a celiac is 'always' a celiac. You don't get rid of the disease. Yes, you can follow the diet, heal the gut and feel great, but that doesn't mean you no longer have the disease. It's there and any gluten will cause dangerous reactions.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Coconut Flour Recipes: 40 Scrumptious Recipes For Celiac, Gluten free, And Paleo Diets (The Simple Recipe Series)

he only recipe book you will ever need for a life of gluten free goodness. Coconut flour is a perfect ingredient for those with Celiac disease who crave delicious gluten free alternatives to wheat flour, those following the Paleo diet or people who just want to experience a new and magical culinary experience.

Coconut flour is a great healthy alternative to wheat flour that allows you to cook just about all of your favorite meals and sweet treats, whilst keeping you healthy.

Reactions: canisee
Upvote 0