Glasses in oatmeal boxes

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟9,016.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I know exactly which glasses you are talking about! My sister may even have some too. She collects pressed glass. She is out of town for the next 3 or 4 days, but I will email her & ask if she can look in some of her glass collecting books & find them in there. What size do you have? They came in different sizes & I think there were cups & saucers too. I used to have a saucer but probably have lost it over time. I put stuff up & forget about it! If no one else has the info for you before I get back to you I will post as soon as I hear from my sister.

Upvote 0

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟9,016.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't give up on me just yet. I have spoken to my sister & she is supposed to bring her books to me to look up your green glassware. Maybe she will this week. I'm sorry I haven't been able to find out any faster. I do know that any green glass from that era is very worthwhile to collect.

Upvote 0

Jody7818

Jul 8, 2005
Gainesville, GA
✟403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
ctay said:
It would be neat if they would do stuff like this again. it seems like anything they offer in like cracker jacks, cereal etc, is cheap stuff now, not like it used to be.

It would be cool if they did that, but I guess with all of the problems that happen now with people suing the food manufacturers (which is truly a shame), someone would probably claim that they accidently choked on the collectible cup. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sweetspirit

Save us O Son of God
Aug 10, 2005
Angels Camp
✟8,792.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jody7818 said:
It would be cool if they did that, but I guess with all of the problems that happen now with people suing the food manufacturers (which is truly a shame), someone would probably claim that they accidently choked on the collectible cup. :)

I agree. There are way too many frivolous lawsuits nowadays. Even the Bible says to not sue your brother/sister. Not sure if that includes corporations, or not. :D Probably.

Upvote 0