✟9,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking the forums for a few weeks and decided to join up because I think it would be better to engage in some of the conversation rather than just watch from the side lines. I've been having problems with Paul as I found some blogs online that tried to depose him of his apostolic position, so any fellow Christians that have good resources on that topic, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm also pretty new to using forums myself, so if I format anything incorrectly or fail to post links and such, then please be patient with me. Other than that I hope to have a pleasant time while I'm here and to grow in my faith and understanding.

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,587,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking the forums for a few weeks and decided to join up because I think it would be better to engage in some of the conversation rather than just watch from the side lines. I've been having problems with Paul as I found some blogs online that tried to depose him of his apostolic position, so any fellow Christians that have good resources on that topic, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm also pretty new to using forums myself, so if I format anything incorrectly or fail to post links and such, then please be patient with me. Other than that I hope to have a pleasant time while I'm here and to grow in my faith and understanding.
Hello! Welcome to CF! Check out the forums and start a thread on the topic. You’ll get some replies. :)

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟894,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

Welcome to CF. Those who are anti Paul tend to be Torah observant. It is hard for them to reconcile Paul's teachings on grace.
Blessings.

Upvote 0

Light on the Hill

"So shines a good deed in a weary world"
Jun 1, 2023
Florida
✟9,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello! Welcome to CF! Check out the forums and start a thread on the topic. You’ll get some replies. :)
Hi Michie,

Thanks I will. Do you know where it's appropriate to post threads regarding questioning Paul? I read a mod post on a few threads that it isn't allowed in Controversial Theology so I'm not sure where it should go.

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟212,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You are looking for the Outreach section, probably in the Apologetics sub-section. This Forum recognizes Paul's letters as authoritative canon, so it does not go in Controversial Theology section.

I was actually thinking of posting a Trinitarian / Unitarian thread & I determined
that Outreach section is the section to discuss areas that don't match this site's Statement of Faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Light on the Hill

Jun 1, 2023
Florida
✟9,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can post the question here if it might make it easier for you guys to determine where it should move to. I wanted to ask people if they think that Paul seeing Jesus in the wilderness counts towards Jesus' warning of people seeing false messiahs in the wilderness.

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,587,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can post the question here if it might make it easier for you guys to determine where it should move to. I wanted to ask people if they think that Paul seeing Jesus in the wilderness counts towards Jesus' warning of people seeing false messiahs in the wilderness.

This firum
Is for introductions only, when it comes right down to it. I can tag @tampasteve and he can determine where to move it.

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟344,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone,

Praise You Father God as You progress us in Your Faith in Christ Jesus amen. Welcome, can't wait to see out in the forums.

I would love to talk to you about Paul's writings. He is very deep and often misunderstood. Maybe we can work through it together?

Upvote 0

Light on the Hill

Jun 1, 2023
Florida
✟9,513.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praise You Father God as You progress us in Your Faith in Christ Jesus amen. Welcome, can't wait to see out in the forums.

I would love to talk to you about Paul's writings. He is very deep and often misunderstood. Maybe we can work through it together?
Yeah I'd appreciate that. Should I start a thread somewhere or do you know of any that are good to jump into?

Reactions: HIM
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟344,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah I'd appreciate that. Should I start a thread somewhere or do you know of any that are good to jump into?
No problem. Start one in Apologetics maybe. It is better you start it with any of the things that are issues for you.

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟63,848.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0