Hattiesburg
✟7,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi all! My name is Ashton and I am a university student who loves Christ. Certainly my walk faltered my first year of college but I am glad to have fully embraced Christ again. I love Reformed theology and tattoos so im fairly stereotypical there.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi all! My name is Ashton and I am a university student who loves Christ. Certainly my walk faltered my first year of college but I am glad to have fully embraced Christ again. I love Reformed theology and tattoos so im fairly stereotypical there.
Hi Ashton, it's great to meet you, welcome to the forum in Jesus name it's a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians :)

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Welcome (18) animated.gif
Ya gotta have some fun.

God bless!

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,928,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @AshtonH, WELCOME TO CF :wave: I'm glad you found us and decided to join in the discussions too, and thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself (especially how God has been working so powerfully in your life recently :)).

God bless you!

--David
p.s. - I look forward to seeing you out on the other boards, and just in case you are interested, we Reformed have a home board at CF which you can find here: Semper Reformanda

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums